How to Use "Find on this Page" in Internet Explorer
EXAMPLE: Find on this Page before and after in Internet Explorer
This tutorial will show you how to open the Find Bar and use Find on this Page to find text on a page in Internet Explorer.
1. Open Internet Explorer, and do step 2 or 3 below for what you would like to do.
2. Press the CTRL+F keys, and go to step 4 below.
3. Click on Edit, on the Menu bar, click on Find on this Page, and go to step 4 below. (See screenshot below)
4. Do steps 5, 6, and/or 7 below.
5. To Search and Find Text on this Page
A) Type in the text that you want to find on the page. (See screenshot below)6. To Highlight All Matches
NOTE: As you type it in, you will see at the right end how many matches you have for that text.
B) Click on the Options button to select (check) the options you want to use to search for the text.
C) Click on Previous and Next to scroll through the matches on the page.
NOTE: As you scroll through the matches the text will be highlighted for that match.
A) Click on the highlighter marker button to the left of the Options button. (See screenshot above)7. To Close the Find Bar
NOTE: If the button is highlighted, then all matches will be highlighted as well.
A) Click on the X to the far left of the Find Bar. (See screenshot below step 5C)8. Close Internet Explorer when finished.