How to Change the Date and Time in Windows 7 and Windows 8
This tutorial will show you how to set or change the date and time for the system clock of your PC in Windows 7 and Windows 8.
You must be logged in as an administrator to be able to change the date and time in Windows.
1. Do step 2, 3, or 4 below for what you would like to do.That's it,
2. Right click or press and hold on the clock on the taskbar, click/tap on Adjust Date/Time, and go to step 5 below. (see screenshot below)
3. Click/tap on the clock on the taskbar, click/tap on Change date and time settings, and go to step 5 below. (see screenshot below)
4. Open the Control Panel (icons view) in Windows 7 or Windows 8, click/tap on the Date and Time icon, close Control Panel, and go to step 5 below.
5. Click/tap on the Change date and time button. (see screenshot below)
6. If prompted by UAC, then click/tap on Yes.
7. To Change the Date
A) Under the left Date section, select a month and day for your current date. (see screenshot below step 9)8. To Change the Time
A) Under the right Time section, select or type in your current time. (see screenshot below step 9)9. Click/tap on OK. (see screenshot below)
10. Click/tap on OK. (see screenshot below step 5)