How to Change the Date and Time in Windows 7
This tutorial will show you how to set or change the date and time for the system clock of your PC in Windows 7.
You must be logged in as an administrator to be able to change the date and time in Windows.
1. Do step 2, 3, or 4 below for what you would like to do.That's it,
2. Right click or press and hold on the clock on the taskbar, click on Adjust Date/Time, and go to step 5 below. (see screenshot below)
3. Click on the clock on the taskbar, click on Change date and time settings, and go to step 5 below. (see screenshot below)
4. Open the Control Panel (icons view), click on the Date and Time icon, close Control Panel, and go to step 5 below.
5. Click/tap on the Change date and time button. (see screenshot below)
6. If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes.
7. To Change the Date
A) Under the left Date section, select a month and day for your current date. (see screenshot below step 9)8. To Change the Time
A) Under the right Time section, select or type in your current time. (see screenshot below step 9)9. Click on OK. (see screenshot below)
10. Click on OK. (see screenshot below step 5)