How to Upload and Post a Screenshot and File in Seven Forums
This will show you how to upload, attach, and post a screenshot, image, or a file in your post here at Seven Forums.
You can only upload these type of files up to these sizes below.
1. Have your screenshot made with Paint (mspaint.exe) or Snipping Tool, and/or have your file ready to upload.
2. While editing your post, click on the paperclip icon on the toolbar. (See screenshots below)
3. Click on a Browse button. (See screenshot below)
4. Navigate to where you have the image or file you want to upload to your post is saved at, select it, then click on the Open button. (See screenshot below)
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you run out of Browse lines or finished adding images or files to be uploaded. NOTE:Be sure to click on a different Browse button per item.
6. When done, click on the Upload button. (See screenshot below)
7. If you wish to add more images or files to be uploaded, then repeat steps 3 to 6 until finished or you have reached the maximum allowed files to be uploaded.
8. When done, close this window or tab. You will notice that your uploaded files will be listed at the bottom as Current Attachements. (See screenshot below)
9. While back at editing your post, place the cursor in your post to where you want to attach the image at.
10. Click on the paperclip icon drop down arrow on the toolbar, and select a uploaded image to attach it to the post. (See screenshots below)
11. Repeat steps 9 and 10 for any other uploaded item you want to be attached to be displayed in your post.
12. You now have the uploaded images or files attached to your post. (See screenshots below)
13. If you wish to see a preview of the post, you will need to click on Go Advanced in a Quick Reply windows (top screenshot above), and Preview Post in the advanced window (bottom screenshot above). (See screenshot below)
14. When done with your post, click on either Post the Quick Reply or Submit Reply button. (See screenshots below step 12)
System Manufacturer/Model Number Self Built With Help OS Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Amd Athelon 64x2 Duel core Processor 6000+ 3.10ghz Motherboard Asus-MX Se Plus Memory 2.0 GB Graphics Card Gigabyte HD 4.670 1GB DDR3 Sound Card 7.1 Surround Monitor(s) Displays Lg Flatron 22inch lcd Screen Resolution 1680x1050
Keyboard G15 Gaming keyboard Mouse Sky mouse PSU 550 w Case Standard Atx Cooling 2 Fans Hard Drives western digital 320 gig Internet Speed ADSL2+ QUAD-1
System Manufacturer/Model Number Acer Aspire 4740 OS Windows 7 CPU Intel i3 Core Motherboard Intel Memory 3.00Gb Graphics Card Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD Sound Card Realtel HD Audio Monitor(s) Displays Laptop display Screen Resolution 1280x800
Keyboard Build in keyboard (laptop) Mouse touch pad mouse Cooling Fans Hard Drives 350GB Internet Speed 512 Kbps = 64 KBPS