|21 Dec 2010||#1|
| || |
VBoot - Boot any Windows from VHD/VMDK/VDI/Raw
VBoot 1.0 for Windows has been released. It allows you to natively boot Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Winodws 7 and 2008, 32- and 64-bit, any service packs and editions, from a virtual disk file in VHD, VMDK, VDI and Raw format.
(1) support installing Windows into a virtual disk file from ISO file or physical cdrom in a very straightforward way.
(2) support differencing disk files and snapshots.
(3) support one click snapshot and recovery
(4) support booting Windows PE based ISOs
(5) support immutable boot sessions where all system changes will be discarded after reboot
(6) support converting Windows 7 VHD to vbootable disks
more info and download can be found here:
instructions can be found here:
Attached is a screenshot that shows how easy to take a snapshot and perform a recovery:
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: VBoot - Boot any Windows from VHD/VMDK/VDI/Raw|
|Windows 7 Crashes at Boot Manager after Deleting Windows 8 Dual Boot||General Discussion|
|Windows boot files or boot manager installed in wrong partitiion||General Discussion|
|Dual boot Windows 7 pro and Windows Server 2008 - boot loader||Installation & Setup|
|Accidently installed grub onto windows 7 boot partiton. Unable to boot||General Discussion|
|windows7 wont boot past windows splash screen - will boot to safe mod||BSOD Help and Support|
|Anyone tried Vboot from VMLite?||Virtualization|
|Apply NTFS compression on vmdk disk?||Virtualization|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 PM.