|07 Aug 2009||#1|
VMWARE WRKS V7 0 169612 TECHNICAL PREVIEW leaked!
SIZE: 387,906,872 byte
- Windows 7 support (as a Host and Guest OS)
- New WDDM Graphics driver for Windows 7 guests
- OpenGL and Shader Model 3.0 for Windows XP and Vista guests
- Download VMware vSphere 4 and install ESX as a guest OS to try out the latest features.
- Dynamically Download the latest VMware Tools package only when you need it.
- Configure your VMs to use Multi-core and 4-way CPUs.
- Print from your VM without installing printer drivers. Virtual Printing courtesy of our friends at ThinPrint.
- Automatically create snapshots on scheduled intervals with AutoProtect.
- Secure your Virtual Machines with 128-bit encryption.
- ALSA Sound support on Linux hosts enables multiple VMs to play "music" concurrently.
- Instantly pause a VM to free up system resources or dedicate horsepower to other running VMs.
- The highly acclaimed Linux Virtual Network Editor user inte***ce has been implemented for Windows users.
|My System Specs|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar help and support threads|
Windows 10 Technical Preview
Is there a way to get the download & install the OS w/o having a Microsoft ID? I want to try out the OS, but I don't want to be forced to use a Microsoft Account or be connected to SkyNet ... I mean OneDrive (that could be bypassed in 8 Here & Here).
|Installation & Setup|
Windows Technical Preview
I'm on Windows 7 x64 and Windows Update keeps pushing Windows Technical Preview for me to update to. I keep right-clicking and 'hide update' but still pushes it to my update. The Published date has gone backwards from Sept 30th, 23rd, 16th, 9th 2nd, August 26th. Has this been happening with anyone...
|Windows Updates & Activation|
technical VMware question
hey guys i`m new to this kind of visualization stuff and i just want to know if can i install some OS using VMware to your extra HDD? i actually tried bootup test on VMware with these OS like Vista,W7,Ubuntu,and Linux Mint..but i never actually tried installing it,its just don't have enough HDD...
Vmware Workstation 7 Technical Preview
Our favourite website *wzor has a Vmware Workstation 7 Technical Preview for us to try out. New Features: - Windows 7 support (as a Host and Guest OS) - New WDDM Graphics driver for Windows 7 guests - OpenGL and Shader Model 3.0 for Windows XP and Vista guests - Download VMware vSphere 4...
Leaked: newer Office 2010 Technical Preview build
Another Technical Preview build of Office 2010 has leaked into the wild. The build number is 14.0.4302.1000, and we have screenshots. Full Story: Leaked: newer Office 2010 Technical Preview build - Ars Technica
office 2010 technical preview
i installed it on win 7 and it works rather nice. i just wonder, what stage of development is a technical preview? and if i installed it how can i tell what is the expiration time?:shock:
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30.