|19 Nov 2013||#1|
| || |
TerminalServer / EasyPrint RDC W7 not printing to XP Home
Hi guys & girls
I installed the network printer ~6 weeks back, and recently it stopped printing between the systems, but I can print from the local XP PC to the MP C305...
Office PC = XP Home SP3
Virtual PC via RDC = Windows 7
Network Printer =Africio MP C305 (PLC6 Universal) (redirected 8 on Windows 7)
What I have tried:
1) Copying %systemroot%\system32\Tswpfwrp.exe from the Windows 7 to XP (TSWPFWRP was crashing on print) - didn't solve the issue.
2) Removed a suspected offending printer that would stayed greyed out no matter what, (stoping/starting/checking spooler w/MS FIXit tool) and wouldn't allow for me to deleting it from HKLM\System\current control set\control\print\printers & HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Printers\Settings. ***Now when I stop and start the spooler, all the physical printers DO NOT come online BUT the software printers do.*** ALL printers show up normally when I initially log in.
3) Connected my XP Pro desktop to the Windows 7 desktop and printed to my Canon MX320, NO PROBLEM.. Proving that the permissions are working.
4) Adding the printer as a 2nd copy to the Windows 7 environment
5) Checking the print spooler w/the MS FixIT spooler app on both machines.
6) Removing and adding the printer to the local machine (which prints fine to this network printer BTW)
7) Removed the physical printers in the Windows 7 environment registry (HKCU and HKLM)
8) Turning off the "local resources" in RDC , logging in, loggin off, turning them back on and logging in.
9) Watched Sys32\Spool\Printers - populate data (2files come up, then a 3rd one while the printer shows 1 page pending/printing) and then after a few seconds, the files in Sys32\Spool\Printers disappear (as they should) and the printer then says "no documents in print que"..
Does anyone have anther option I can try ?
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: TerminalServer / EasyPrint RDC W7 not printing to XP Home|
|Problem Printing Labels in Word 2010 Home and Student.||Microsoft Office|
|How can I stop printing things that are printing endlessly||General Discussion|
|Windows 7 Home Premium Printing||Hardware & Devices|
|Printing problems when printing in Windows Photo Viewer||Music, Pictures & Video|
|Printer Problem on Home Network - Not Printing from One Computer||Network & Sharing|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 PM.