Tampered File: %systemroot%\system32\slui.exe|slui.exe.mui|COM Registration
Thats the problem. Your licensing has been tampered with. You may have used a crack earlier or one of those disgusting "pre-activated" dvds to install Windows 7, or its possible something damaged slui.exe.
Do the following:
1) Run an sfc scan. SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
2) System restore is an option but it may take several days for it to discover licensing errors and check them, in any case you've already tried it unsuccessfully once.
3) Recreate the Licensing Store, it may or may not work.
1) Click Start button.
2) Type: CMD.exe into the 'Search programs and files' field
3) Right-Click on CMD.exe and select Run as Administrator
4) Type: net stop sppsvc (It may ask you if you are sure, select yes)
Note: the Software Protection service may not be running, this is ok.
5) Type: cd %windir%\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareProtectionPlatform
6) Type: rename tokens.dat tokens.bar
7) Type: cd %windir%\system32
8) Type: net start sppsvc
9) Type: slui.exe
10) After a couple of seconds Windows Activation dialog will appear. You may be asked to re-activate and/or re-enter your product key or Activation may occur automatically.
If none of these options work, try a repair install. Repair Install