Since installing SP1 my computer has been acting like a one year old. When I put it to sleep at night it keeps waking and then goes to sleep only to wake again. Left untouched it went through this cycle all night. Starts 20 seconds after I put it to sleep and stays on for 2 minutes and then goes to sleep for 20 seconds then wake for two minutes etc etc etc.
- I disconnected a flash drive that I had in a USB port.
- I disabled "wake timers" under Sleep in Power Options
- I disabled "allow this device to wake the computer" in the properties of the USB wireless mouse
- In the properties for the network adapter under the "Advanced" tab I disabled the "Wake on Settings". That fixed the problem but then I couldn't wake my computer with Logmein and I think Orb is disabled.
- Noticed when I went back that there's another tab "Power Control" for network adapter. I disabled "allow this device to wake the computer" and changed the Advanced tab "Wake on setting" to "OS controlled".
Now when I put it to sleep it seems to stay down. I'll update tomorrow if it misbehaves tonight.