Hi there... I have not been able to do a Windows Update on my PC since the past two or three weeks I think... I get an error that says "Windows Update error code 8024402F".
I have tried a lot of things... checked all the posts possible.. here is the list
1. Followed the windows troubleshooter... no success
2. Changed the date settings to system time.. no success
3. Ran a sfc /scannow... not detected anything... no success
4. Reformatted my PC and tried again... no success
5. Disabled all the antivirus programs and ran malwarebytes to check for any malicious software... no success
Does anyone have a resolution for this... I would really appreciate it... because its become really frustrating right now...
Many thanks... Watiing for a quick response.