Hello Everyone. I am new to this forum. I have been searching for a fix to my problem for over a month now. I have been searching through the internet and this forums. Here is the steps I have done so far to try to fix this myself:
1. Turned off firewalls and anti-virus.
2. I have also run in the command prompt the sfc/scannow and no errors are shown.
3. Ran windows update trouble shooter and nothing.
4. Fix the dll's according to another website.
- Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
- At the command prompt, type regsvr32 Softpub.dll /s, and then press ENTER.
- At the command prompt, type regsvr32 Wintrust.dll /s, and then press ENTER.
- At the command prompt, type regsvr32 Initpki.dll /s, and then press ENTER.
- At the command prompt, type regsvr32 Mssip32.dll /s, and then press ENTER
5. Downloaded the update manually(64bit version).
6. Also tried this..
- net stop wuauserv
- cd %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution
- ren Download Download.old
- net start wuauserv
- net stop bits
- net start bits
I am running Windows 7 Home Ultimate 64bit, AMD 940Black with 8gb ram. Attached is the checksur files from the systems update readiness tool. I hope someone can help me...
Thanks in Advance,