Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.

Windows 7: windows 7 enterprise activation issue with Lenovo T400

09 Oct 2011   #11
theog

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

ME/XP/Vista/Win7

You can Order Lenovo Recovery Disks from here:
Lenovo Support - Home (US)

Lenovo Recovery
Lenovo Support - Home (US)

My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Oct 2011   #12
johnqsack

windows 7 enterprise

thank you for your help everyone
09 Oct 2011   #13
NoelDP

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 x64 Home Premium (and x86 VirtualBox VM)/Win10

You're welcome - Good Luck

09 Oct 2011   #14
jimbo45

Linux CENTOS 7 / various Windows OS'es and servers

Hi there
as others have said -- Windows Enterprise is not available at RETAIL.

The only LEGAL ways to get it outside proper licensing via a company is via a TechNet or MSDN subscription -- these keys are valid for multiple activations but are totally different from a W7 Enterprise system on a Company Laptop installed under a Volume Licensing agreement.

Cheers
jimbo

windows 7 enterprise activation issue with Lenovo T400

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows 7 Enterprise Activation Error
Hi, I bought a laptop (Lenovo X230) a couple of months ago from a seller on ebay. The machine came pre-loaded with Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 and MS Office 2010 Pro versions. The laptop was working fine until a couple of days ago when I suddenly received a message about Windows activation error....
Windows Updates & Activation
Windows 7 Enterprise activation error 0xC004F035
hello, I started to receive Windows 7 activation error 0xC004F035 after 10months of fresh new install of Win 7 SP1 Enterprise on the company laptop. Laptop runs Bitlocker and Bitlocker had to be recovered too after some rollout 3 weeks ago. Windows not genuine pop up window opens regularly and...
BSOD randomly on lenovo t400
BSOD randomly on lenovo t400 help please
BSOD Help and Support
windows 7 enterprise activation error 0xC004F074
please help me fix this i didn't do anything i was on vacation for a week and i came back and turned my computer on and it says windows activation and my desktop is black and in the corner it says build 7601 not genuine please help ASAP i used MGA Diag tool and this is the results ...
Windows 7 32 or 64 on new Lenovo T400
I am purchasing a new Lenovo T400 laptop. Lenovo offers the Home Premium Windows 7 OS in both 32 and 64-bit versions, at the same price, with the 32 bit version being the "standard" choice. What are the tradeoffs of having the 32 v. 64-bit version installed? I understand that 32-versions may...
General Discussion

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd