Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Differences between window 7 ultimate service pack


28 May 2012   #1

window 7 32 bit
 
 
Differences between window 7 ultimate service pack

Is there any differences between window 7 ultimate service pack?
Is there got window 7 ultimate sp2 or sp3?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 May 2012   #2

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by maibex View Post
Is there any differences between window 7 ultimate service pack?
Is there got window 7 ultimate sp2 or sp3?
Windows 7 service pak applies to all win 7 versions.
So far, only Service Pack 1 (SP1) is available.

If you were think of Microsoft Office service packs, that's a different topic.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2012   #3
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Between Ultimate service pack 1 and what?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


28 May 2012   #4

window 7 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by t-4-2 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by maibex View Post
Is there any differences between window 7 ultimate service pack?
Is there got window 7 ultimate sp2 or sp3?
Windows 7 service pak applies to all win 7 versions.
So far, only Service Pack 1 (SP1) is available.

If you were think of Microsoft Office service packs, that's a different topic.

Ohhh.. Means that market now only have service pack 1 for window 7 ultimate.. Got it.. will bare in mind.. thx for the info
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2012   #5

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by maibex View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by t-4-2 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by maibex View Post
Is there any differences between window 7 ultimate service pack?
Is there got window 7 ultimate sp2 or sp3?
Windows 7 service pak applies to all win 7 versions.
So far, only Service Pack 1 (SP1) is available.

If you were think of Microsoft Office service packs, that's a different topic.

Ohhh.. Means that market now only have service pack 1 for window 7 ultimate.. Got it.. will bare in mind.. thx for the info
You are welcome.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Differences between window 7 ultimate service pack




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Differences between window 7 ultimate service pack
Thread Forum
Solved cat 5 or cat 6 cables - differences in service providers ? Network & Sharing
Differences between basic and ultimate Installation & Setup
Solved Unable to update Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Service Pack 1 Windows Updates & Activation
what are the differences between ultimate and pro ? General Discussion
Service Pack 1 (Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit) Not Showing Up Windows Updates & Activation
BSOD After Service Pack 1 - Win7 Ultimate 64bit BSOD Help and Support
VPN Issues/DIfferences between Pro and Ultimate connection problems Network & Sharing

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33