Should be OK then - has it flagged anything at all? run a full system scan to check.
If nothing found, try renaming the SoftwareDistribution folder.
1. Log on an account with administrator privileges.
2. Click the Start Button, click "All programs", and click "Accessories".
3. Right-click "Command Prompt", and click "Run as administrator".
4. In "Administrator: Command Prompt" window, type in "net stop WuAuServ" (without the quotes) and press Enter.
5. Type " REN %WINDIR%\SOFTWAREDISTRIBUTION SDOLD" (without the quotes) and press Enter
6. Type "net start WuAuServ" (without the quotes) to restart the Windows Updates service.
Wait 10 minutes, and reboot - then do a manual check for updates, and see if that's helped.