Second time this has happened. The latest update has reeked havoc with my computer.
- Default settings seem to have been universally applied, cancelling all my settings - everything from what my desktop background is to what folders are on the desktop.
- All Mozilla favourites are gone
- Folders that used to be on my desktop a year ago have reappeared...others that I have had there recently have vanished
- All the VAIO crap that I disabled is back with a vengeance functioning
- Everything that I got rid of from the task bar...all the crap is back
- Files that I had in folders on the desktop are gone...images, music, documents...gone
- Can't even change the desktop background...just won't do it.
- In My Computer all the folders are doubled....2 My Computer Folders, 2 Desktop folders, 2 Pictures folders, 2 Videos folders, 2 Favourites folders. One version of the folder has stuff I have been using recently and the other folder contains stuff that reflects how my computer was a year ago.
F.... YOU Windows update. I'm changing to a MAC next computer.
This is the second time you've done this to me. The first time was hell and I'm damned if I can remember how I fixed everything.