Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: with the new updates windows 14.08.2013 crash my pc

15 Aug 2013   #1
salvo

windows 7
 
 
with the new updates windows 14.08.2013 crash my pc

hi,all yesterday my pc has done the new updates ,
after installed the updates ,my system after a hour is instable it doesn't work anything and goes in crash!
you have a solution? please
http://s22.postimg.org/sb6t245q9/Senza_titolo_1.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
15 Aug 2013   #2
ICIT2LOL

Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 7 Home Prem / Main lap Asus ROG 7 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro
 
 

Salvo just go back do a system restore mate in safe mode if necessary. Then install update sin small batches and if it crashes again you may be able to ID the update cauisng it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2013   #3
salvo

windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ICit2lol View Post
Salvo just go back do a system restore mate in safe mode if necessary. Then install update sin small batches and if it crashes again you may be able to ID the update cauisng it.
Thanks,I try to do this

P.S. is not possible' uninstall the last updatings?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

15 Aug 2013   #4
DavidE

Multi-Boot W7_Pro_x64 W8.1_Pro_x64 W10_Pro_x64
 
 

Some people are reporting problems with the kb 2859537 update.
You can read more about it here:
Windows Security Updates for this month- any problems?

You can uninstall update(s) from Windows Updates / View Update History.
Attachment 281551
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2013   #5
salvo

windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DavidW7ncus View Post
Some people are reporting problems with the kb 2859537 update.
You can read more about it here:
Windows Security Updates for this month- any problems?

You can uninstall update(s) from Windows Updates / View Update History.
Attachment 281551
thanks,very nice
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2013   #6
robinb9

Windows 7 Pro 32/64 bit and Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit/64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by salvo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DavidW7ncus View Post
Some people are reporting problems with the kb 2859537 update.
You can read more about it here:
Windows Security Updates for this month- any problems?

You can uninstall update(s) from Windows Updates / View Update History.
Attachment 281551
thanks,very nice
Uninstall the bad kb, I am betting once you uninstall it all will be well
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2013   #7
salvo

windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by robinb9 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by salvo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DavidW7ncus View Post
Some people are reporting problems with the kb 2859537 update.
You can read more about it here:
Windows Security Updates for this month- any problems?

You can uninstall update(s) from Windows Updates / View Update History.
Attachment 281551
thanks,very nice
Uninstall the bad kb, I am betting once you uninstall it all will be well
thanks to everybody! it seems that now is affixed
I have unistalled [KB 2859537] and now works fine
thanks again! very kind all
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2013   #8
DavidE

Multi-Boot W7_Pro_x64 W8.1_Pro_x64 W10_Pro_x64
 
 

You're welcome and glad to hear it's fixed.
Thanks for posting back!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2013   #9
ICIT2LOL

Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 7 Home Prem / Main lap Asus ROG 7 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro
 
 

Good news Salvo
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2013   #10
robinb9

Windows 7 Pro 32/64 bit and Windows 10 Pro 32 Bit/64bit
 
 

ditto!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 with the new updates windows 14.08.2013 crash my pc




Thread Tools





Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows 7 updates, are fine so far ? until October 2013
Before upgrading always checked if a patch causes problems, because sometimes I read that there was one and then a few days later was replaced or was not marked. I'm thinking to download the latest updates automatically from last month (and some other more before) but I would like for you if so...
Windows Updates & Activation
How do I get Office 2013 updates to show in Windows Updates.
I am using Office 2013 Pro & it does not show updates in the normal Windows Update section on my computer. I have to refer to any Office application, select File & then Accounts to see that I have automatic updates selected & the update number, but it does not tell me if it is the latest update, so...
Microsoft Office
@NoelDP- COMPLETE LIST of PROBLEM Windows Updates from 2013.
I see reports of various Windows updates from 2013 which are causing various issues with CONSUMER PCs using Windows 7 Home Premium.... Noel: Could you please post a complete list of the troublesome updates from 2013 which MS and you believe to be causing issues with our PCs? I've seen...
Windows Updates & Activation
Updates for Microsoft Office 2013
I finally just purchased Microsoft Office 2013 and I was wanting to know if Windows Update was suppose to find updates for the program, I have tried running the Check for Updates at least 5 times since purchasing and it continues saying, no important updates available is this normal
Microsoft Office
May 2013 Updates for Windows systems issue
In all the years I have used Windows, I don't think I have run into an issue such as this, but here's the situation: I have 2 Windows Home Servers on my network as well as my Windows 7 laptop. The servers, a & b, will do their updates automatically as default and restart themselves (I think) to...
Windows Updates & Activation
Updates on 05/05/2013 trashed icons
On 5/8/2013 several windows security updates were installed along with IE10. All installed ok but the Microsoft icons for Office are now on a windows default icon and I cannot restore by Properties>advanced> change icon. The change icon button is inactive. I went into Installed Updates and...
Windows Updates & Activation

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App