hello, everyone. this is basically what happened...
- installed windows' updates last week then everything messed up.
- system restored, went back to normal.
- windows updated again, messed up again.
- by messed up i mean... mobile broadband is unrecognizable, volume and usb icon missing, sound is also gone.
after rebooting my laptop, i have to do these all over again bcos they reset or something.
- click open network and sharing center.
- choose change adapter settings.
- right-click mobile broadband connection then diagnose so i can get my mobile broadband connection to display on my list of connections.
- start task manager.
- end explorer.exe.
- run explorer.exe.
- volume and usb icon appears.
- troubleshoot audio service when volume icon appears on taskbar.
someone help me end my misery.