1) If it says your windows is non-genuine and go online to resolve, agree to that and go online. In numerous cases, simply clicking on that button resolves the issue.
2) If you have a legit install (as it appears), download mgadiag.exe from the link below. http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012
Run the tool. Click "Continue", click the "Copy" button then “Paste” the report into a reply message in the thread below. Windows 7 Genuine Advantage Validation Issues (Windows 7) Forum
3) In feb, MS pushed a new WAT update (kb971033) which caused several genuine systems to be flagged non-genuine. If you have this update installed (check in Add Remove Programs), then do the following to fix the issue.
- Find KB971033 and uninstall it
- Reboot and run CMD as Admin
- Type “slmgr –rearm” (without quotes) and hit enter
- Reboot once the command is completed
- After reboot, go to System Properties and select the “Change Product Key” option in the Windows Activation section.
- Re-enter your Windows 7 product key, it should successfully activate now
Hide KB971033 if it shows up again.