Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!


  1. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1011

    Solarstarshines said:
    Goodness the tops are all 780's holly blasphemous rumors Batman lol
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #1012

    Man i need to seriously step up my game
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1013

    Solarstarshines said:
    Man i need to seriously step up my game
    Nooo you don't. You'll make it too hard for me to keep up lol
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #1014

    lol alright Ryan just for you mate i'll leave it be

    I am actually off to drop the package to the local post service and will need to get a new DVD burner the one i have is acting out of pocket it doesn't want to close anymore and doesn't read a thing well at Microcenter they are $15 bucks i was thinking of getting 2 of them and jimmy them all up for 3 Drive Burners what do you think ?

    3 is too much ? LG 24X Internal DVD ReWritable Drive SATA GH24NSB0 - Micro Center
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1015

    Solarstarshines said:
    lol alright Ryan just for you mate i'll leave it be

    I am actually off to drop the package to the local post service and will need to get a new DVD burner the one i have is acting out of pocket it doesn't want to close anymore and doesn't read a thing well at Microcenter they are $15 bucks i was thinking of getting 2 of them and jimmy them all up for 3 Drive Burners what do you think ?

    3 is too much ? LG 24X Internal DVD ReWritable Drive SATA GH24NSB0 - Micro Center
    Hehe good man

    I have a similar problem with my dvd drive at times, well it just doesn't want to open sometimes. If you'll use 3 then carry on enit chap. I added a second to my last case but never used it in the end so took it bk out again. When I added the fan controller I took out the single drive but that soon went back in when I needed to do a clean install lol. I always had trouble when trying to install windows from usb so gave up trying. 1 drive is a must for me :)

    Edit: that drive looks like the one i put in my daughters rig, if it is the same it's nice n quiet.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #1016

    ganjiry said:
    Solarstarshines said:
    lol alright Ryan just for you mate i'll leave it be

    I am actually off to drop the package to the local post service and will need to get a new DVD burner the one i have is acting out of pocket it doesn't want to close anymore and doesn't read a thing well at Microcenter they are $15 bucks i was thinking of getting 2 of them and jimmy them all up for 3 Drive Burners what do you think ?

    3 is too much ? LG 24X Internal DVD ReWritable Drive SATA GH24NSB0 - Micro Center
    Hehe good man

    I have a similar problem with my dvd drive at times, well it just doesn't want to open sometimes. If you'll use 3 then carry on enit chap. I added a second to my last case but never used it in the end so took it bk out again. When I added the fan controller I took out the single drive but that soon went back in when I needed to do a clean install lol. I always had trouble when trying to install windows from usb so gave up trying. 1 drive is a must for me :)

    Edit: that drive looks like the one i put in my daughters rig, if it is the same it's nice n quiet.
    for the record the last 6 or so years have all been LG super Multi I think you are right a third one will just idle most of the time i figured while burning movies i could use the other drive as well but i started thinking about I/O interface which would probably lock up because it needs the resource to communicate properly
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1017

    Solarstarshines said:
    ganjiry said:
    Solarstarshines said:
    lol alright Ryan just for you mate i'll leave it be

    I am actually off to drop the package to the local post service and will need to get a new DVD burner the one i have is acting out of pocket it doesn't want to close anymore and doesn't read a thing well at Microcenter they are $15 bucks i was thinking of getting 2 of them and jimmy them all up for 3 Drive Burners what do you think ?

    3 is too much ? LG 24X Internal DVD ReWritable Drive SATA GH24NSB0 - Micro Center
    Hehe good man

    I have a similar problem with my dvd drive at times, well it just doesn't want to open sometimes. If you'll use 3 then carry on enit chap. I added a second to my last case but never used it in the end so took it bk out again. When I added the fan controller I took out the single drive but that soon went back in when I needed to do a clean install lol. I always had trouble when trying to install windows from usb so gave up trying. 1 drive is a must for me :)

    Edit: that drive looks like the one i put in my daughters rig, if it is the same it's nice n quiet.
    for the record the last 6 or so years have all been LG super Multi I think you are right a third one will just idle most of the time i figured while burning movies i could use the other drive as well but i started thinking about I/O interface which would probably lock up because it needs the resource to communicate properly
    Yeah it could cause problems I suppose but I wouldn't know for sure. 3 of them going at once would maybe start to get a tad loud mind.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 11,425
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64
       #1018

    Tommy I'll be there to try to purchase your cast off GPU's ! lol
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 1,486
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1019

    my new rig
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-capture.png  
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 5,915
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1020

    Nice score Noober
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22.
Find Us