Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!


  1. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1051

    Britton30 said:
    Oh-oh, you missed your chance them mate. Now in real trouble two against one. Ya shoulda started teaching her when she was still a pup.
    Lmao! yeah you aren't wrong there mate Such is life though aye
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #1052

    Just wait until they both go out and change the locks
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1053

    paulpicks21 said:
    Just wait until they both go out and change the locks
    Lmao! What do you think I'm saving to send them to Spain for I'll get my a break lol
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #1054

    Britton30 said:
    Oh-oh, you missed your chance them mate. Now in real trouble two against one. Ya shoulda started teaching her when she was still a pup.

    lol mine is my Sidekick until mommy gets home but i have the Ultimate word hahaha now and then hahaha notice the now and then
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #1055

    ganjiry said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    Just wait until they both go out and change the locks
    Lmao! What do you think I'm saving to send them to Spain for I'll get my a break lol
    That isn't going to work they'll bring a Bull back to break it down
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1056

    Solarstarshines said:
    ganjiry said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    Just wait until they both go out and change the locks
    Lmao! What do you think I'm saving to send them to Spain for I'll get my a break lol
    That isn't going to work they'll bring a Bull back to break it down
    Ya know that wouldn't surprise me. Some Spanish bloke would easily blagg them into buying it for a stupid amount of cash lol.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #1057

    lol lol Guess what one card down and one more to go got 365.00 but the ebay tax knocked me to 354.00 win win the other is 375.00 let's see if i can get it with no auction and by next week i will order the 780 ti windforce OC
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1058

    Solarstarshines said:
    lol lol Guess what one card down and one more to go got 365.00 but the ebay tax knocked me to 354.00 win win the other is 375.00 let's see if i can get it with no auction and by next week i will order the 780 ti windforce OC
    Nice 1 I bet you're well chuffed mate
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #1059

    ganjiry said:
    Solarstarshines said:
    lol lol Guess what one card down and one more to go got 365.00 but the ebay tax knocked me to 354.00 win win the other is 375.00 let's see if i can get it with no auction and by next week i will order the 780 ti windforce OC
    Nice 1 I bet you're well chuffed mate

    yes indeed i have a plan though if this one sells today i will send it off but i'll go get my old 6870 from my dad and swap him a low 4670 gpu
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #1060

    Solarstarshines said:

    yes indeed i have a plan though if this one sells today i will send it off but i'll go get my old 6870 from my dad and swap him a low 4670 gpu
    Haha! I'm sure he won't mind for a while or will he even know? I don't blame you though as it really did my head in not being able to use my pc when I had that buzzing from the psu. The noise was just so irritating and within 20-30 min's sat by it I was raging. It was proper annoying.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:43.
Find Us