Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!


  1. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #1361

    A 780TI is plenty for me right now not like games are suffering

    I always wanted to SLI two Nvidia cards I can always grab another Windforce and just make do with Sli
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 6,741
    W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
       #1362

    OK, Paul got me going. Here's an extra 10MHz.

    Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-capture-2.jpg
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #1363
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 5,915
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1364

    Boozad said:
    OK, Paul got me going. Here's an extra 10MHz.

    Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-capture-2.jpg
    updated

      My Computer


  5. Posts : 6,741
    W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
       #1365

    Strange, I thought I'd try to knock those 290s down so I upped my core clock by another 10MHz and my score dropped, so I upped by another 10MHz (30MHz boost in total) and my score dropped even lower.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #1366

    Boozad said:
    Strange, I thought I'd try to knock those 290s down so I upped my core clock by another 10MHz and my score dropped, so I upped by another 10MHz (30MHz boost in total) and my score dropped even lower.
    Could be throttling due to temps? I used to run power target at max and temp target at 92C with the priority set to temp. It would never reach 92C but it never throttled.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 6,741
    W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
       #1367

    Temps stayed level at 80C throughout every single run, whether I left the fan profile at Auto (went up to about 50%) or whacked it up manually to 70%. Temps I get are always 80C when gaming so it definitely wasn't a temp issue. I upped the Memory clock too to see if that was the issue but nothing beat (or even equaled) the 10MHz boost. Weird.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 5,915
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1368

    Heaven is a monster sometimes. Try rebooting and run again
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 6,741
    W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
       #1369

    I'll give it another go tomorrow, I'm off to bed in a minute. I've been up 23 hours and have had my fill of beer and whiskey now.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 5,915
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #1370

    Boozad said:
    I'll give it another go tomorrow, I'm off to bed in a minute. I've been up 23 hours and have had my fill of beer and whiskey now.

    Fair enough, I will close the tab. Sounds like you had a good time, I'm getting there myself
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:40.
Find Us