Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!

Page 32 of 180 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442132 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #311

    Nice scores Juan

    Re 6 series Nvidia card's/ keplers..
    Paul is right that they have a throttle point @ 70c, 80c,85c and i think one at 90c but they will only throttle by a max of 13Mhz at each point. So for best performance they should be kept under 70c...
    I can't find any info on safe temps for the ATI cards either Strange!
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 355
    Windows 7 Professional SP1 64bit, Manjaro Xfce, Debian 10 64bit Xfce
       #312

    My 680s only get up to about 70~71 C fully loaded using the GPU stress test software that came with the cards. (The EVGA FTW+ cards I have have better cooling than the basic reference ones.) Heaven runs cooler. This is with the cards at stock clock speeds. But yes, I think you're right about their throttling down temps. I've heard that the 680s can "handle" up to 90 C, but that is way too hot in my opinion, and not very effective, considering the throttling.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #313

    Wrend said:
    My 680s only get up to about 70~71 C fully loaded using the GPU stress test software that came with the cards. (The EVGA FTW+ cards I have have better cooling than the basic reference ones.) Heaven runs cooler. This is with the cards at stock clock speeds. But yes, I think you're right about their throttling down temps. I've heard that the 680s can "handle" up to 90 C, but that is way too hot in my opinion, and not very effective, considering the throttling.
    Have a look at this ~~The GTX 670 Overclocking Master-Guide~~ it will explain more about the throttling.
    I would not run my 670's anywhere near 90c though.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 1
    windows 7 64bit
       #314

    poor score?


    Hey all,

    Been looking through your heaven dx11 v3.0 scores and was wondering why my scores are so low. Even compared with much lesser machines than my own.

    I've attempted to add a picture but im doing it via a phone but it wouldnt let me, ill have to type the settings out

    My system specs are: amd fx-8350 8cores @4.6ghz / sapphire hd 7970 3gb oc edition / asus crosshair v formula z mobo / 2tb hdd 256gb samsung ssd / corsair tx850 psu / corsair h80i cpu cooler and so on..

    Any help would be appreciated
    Thnaks in advance :)

    V3.0 basic
    Fps 43.7
    Score 1102
    Min fps 17.7
    Max fps 112.0
    Render direct3d11
    Mode 1920x1080 8xAA fullscreen
    Shaders:high
    Textures:high
    Filter: trilnear
    Anistrophy: 16x
    Occlusion enabled
    Refraction enabled
    Volumetric enabled
    Tessellation extreme.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 355
    Windows 7 Professional SP1 64bit, Manjaro Xfce, Debian 10 64bit Xfce
       #315

    What do you mean? That's a pretty good score; consider that I have two video cards.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #316

    ganjiry said:
    Nice scores Juan

    Re 6 series Nvidia card's/ keplers..
    Paul is right that they have a throttle point @ 70c, 80c,85c and i think one at 90c but they will only throttle by a max of 13Mhz at each point. So for best performance they should be kept under 70c...
    I can't find any info on safe temps for the ATI cards either Strange!

    here you go buddy according to this they throttle down at 95c HARDOCP - Overclocking - Power - Temp - AMD's ATI Radeon HD 5870 Video Card Review
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #317

    scott morley said:
    Hey all,

    Been looking through your heaven dx11 v3.0 scores and was wondering why my scores are so low. Even compared with much lesser machines than my own.

    I've attempted to add a picture but im doing it via a phone but it wouldnt let me, ill have to type the settings out

    My system specs are: amd fx-8350 8cores @4.6ghz / sapphire hd 7970 3gb oc edition / asus crosshair v formula z mobo / 2tb hdd 256gb samsung ssd / corsair tx850 psu / corsair h80i cpu cooler and so on..

    Any help would be appreciated
    Thnaks in advance :)

    V3.0 basic
    Fps 43.7
    Score 1102
    Min fps 17.7
    Max fps 112.0
    Render direct3d11
    Mode 1920x1080 8xAA fullscreen
    Shaders:high
    Textures:high
    Filter: trilnear
    Anistrophy: 16x
    Occlusion enabled
    Refraction enabled
    Volumetric enabled
    Tessellation extreme.
    who's score are you looking at ?
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #318

    paulpicks21 said:
    essenbe said:
    Bungee, I am the wrong person to help with that. Truthfully I don't know. Paulpicks would probably be much better than me. It has always been my understanding that if you have an AMD card which has a work around for it, but no direct PhysX, the test runs off of your CPU. But, your CPU should get you much higher scores than that. So, I really can't tell you much about it, and what I said is most likely wrong.
    Steve, the physics test in 3D Mark 11 is not the same as PhysX (Nvidia). The physics test in 3D mark is based purely on the CPU, I get exactly the same score/fps with my amd gpu as I did with my nvidia as it's not related to the gpu at all.

    I am unsure why bungee would only be getting 3-5fps for his CPU though, it is very low, mine is around 34fps and he said his old setup was 20-25 which sounds about right.
    You know I tried to relate once that PhysX is already a CPU operation and that is why AMD cards don't use it and people argue this day and night
    Anyway when I did my score I had physics of like 4 frames min and like 52 max im not kidding I was bugging out but it was still choppy but noticeably smoother
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 537
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
       #319

    Solarstarshines said:
    ganjiry said:
    Nice scores Juan

    Re 6 series Nvidia card's/ keplers..
    Paul is right that they have a throttle point @ 70c, 80c,85c and i think one at 90c but they will only throttle by a max of 13Mhz at each point. So for best performance they should be kept under 70c...
    I can't find any info on safe temps for the ATI cards either Strange!

    here you go buddy according to this they throttle down at 95c HARDOCP - Overclocking - Power - Temp - AMD's ATI Radeon HD 5870 Video Card Review
    Thank you very much Tommy!
    I've been going nuts trying to find reliable info, and HARDOCP is as reliable as it gets, at least in my book.
    Thanks again man.
    Cheers,

    J
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #320

    Np
      My Computer


 
Page 32 of 180 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442132 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:15.
Find Us