Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!

Page 48 of 180 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058148 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #471

    paulpicks21 said:
    Solarstarshines said:
    Updated 1150/1555 to 1175/1570 3fps gain

    I would say 100.0 on lock for a single card
    Ok Solar, we all love a bit of friendly competition so put this in ya pipe and smoke it haha!

    I have to take advantage while you are down to 1 card right? :)

    All Heaven settings the same as yours, but with a nice chunky OC on my card. I have to admit, I feel it is getting close to the limit but I think it might go a bit further.(If only I could raise the voltage a bit more!)

    GPU Speeds - 1252/1655, Max temp 65C.

    Job done.

    Edit: And no, Lucid MVP was not on lol.
    yeah basically 2-3 frames
    difference and I am nowhere near the numbers your at 1252 is pretty high to just get 3 extra frames sometimes the gpu clock being lower allows the other memory to break out

    I bet if you lowered the 1655 to 1600 you would get atleast 3 or more frames mine has that weird effect
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #472

    Yay I get to send my GPU in wonder how long it's going to take when I do

    The company is half way across country great I should just get used to one card
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #473

    Solarstarshines said:
    Yay I get to send my GPU in wonder how long it's going to take when I do

    The company is half way across country great I should just get used to one card
    Maybe you will get it back before Christmas Solar lol, for now you will just have to deal with the fact I can score higher than you haha!

    But seriously, hopefully it won't take too long, what company is it? I doubt it would take longer than a few weeks.

    Paul.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #474

    paulpicks21 said:
    Solarstarshines said:
    Yay I get to send my GPU in wonder how long it's going to take when I do

    The company is half way across country great I should just get used to one card
    Maybe you will get it back before Christmas Solar lol, for now you will just have to deal with the fact I can score higher than you haha!

    But seriously, hopefully it won't take too long, what company is it? I doubt it would take longer than a few weeks.

    Paul.
    VisonTek you will Absolutely score higher , these are reference cards so the cooling is not as great I can run mine at 1200 but it locks half way through unigene my max is likely 1175/1575 it stays at 68c to 70c

    After the test which is pretty decent I wanted to buy a after market cooling but I doubt mine is capable because that fricking heatsink is a soldered on tight as hell

    for reference cards to be flashed into Ghz ed I think they are doing pretty well
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #475

    Solarstarshines said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    Solarstarshines said:
    Yay I get to send my GPU in wonder how long it's going to take when I do

    The company is half way across country great I should just get used to one card
    Maybe you will get it back before Christmas Solar lol, for now you will just have to deal with the fact I can score higher than you haha!

    But seriously, hopefully it won't take too long, what company is it? I doubt it would take longer than a few weeks.

    Paul.
    VisonTek you will Absolutely score higher , these are reference cards so the cooling is not as great I can run mine at 1200 but it locks half way through unigene my max is likely 1175/1575 it stays at 68c to 70c

    After the test which is pretty decent I wanted to buy a after market cooling but I doubt mine is capable because that fricking heatsink is a soldered on tight as hell

    for reference cards to be flashed into Ghz ed I think they are doing pretty well
    Yeah mate, I agree they are or "they" were doing pretty well, you got a nice OC running there, mine is obviously a much newer gen one, and a GHZ edition from the start, it OC's pretty well but it runs so darn cool, I wish I could chuck some more voltage through it as it would take it nicely. Temps are so cool, 65C on Heaven on my max OC.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 537
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
       #476

    Hello guys!

    It's been a while since I last posted here.

    I do not have a screen shot, forgot to save it, but the 2 x 780s rig that we just delivered scored 2800pts in extreme preset.
    Same score in custom mode with everything set to max, 1080, full screen.
    It is the highest I've seen so far. Just amazing 115 FPS. A beast.
    Or am I wrong?

    And the cards never got higher that 33 C!!!

    Cheers,

    J
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #477

    Bungee18 said:
    Hello guys!

    It's been a while since I last posted here.

    I do not have a screen shot, forgot to save it, but the 2 x 780s rig that we just delivered scored 2800pts in extreme preset.
    Same score in custom mode with everything set to max, 1080, full screen.
    It is the highest I've seen so far. Just amazing 115 FPS. A beast.
    Or am I wrong?

    And the cards never got higher that 33 C!!!

    Cheers,

    J
    33C Sounds a bit on the hot side Juan LOL, are you sure they were turned on! I assume they were on a nice custom loop.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 537
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
       #478

    paulpicks21 said:
    Bungee18 said:
    Hello guys!

    It's been a while since I last posted here.

    I do not have a screen shot, forgot to save it, but the 2 x 780s rig that we just delivered scored 2800pts in extreme preset.
    Same score in custom mode with everything set to max, 1080, full screen.
    It is the highest I've seen so far. Just amazing 115 FPS. A beast.
    Or am I wrong?

    And the cards never got higher that 33 C!!!

    Cheers,

    J
    33C Sounds a bit on the hot side Juan LOL, are you sure they were turned on! I assume they were on a nice custom loop.

    Hhahaha, yes they were on a loop.
    They NEVER went above 30 C during the actual benchmark, they only reached 33 C after we left the demo running for more than an our or so. Amazing!

    Do the score sound about right?

    Cheers,

    J
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #479

    Bungee18 said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    Bungee18 said:
    Hello guys!

    It's been a while since I last posted here.

    I do not have a screen shot, forgot to save it, but the 2 x 780s rig that we just delivered scored 2800pts in extreme preset.
    Same score in custom mode with everything set to max, 1080, full screen.
    It is the highest I've seen so far. Just amazing 115 FPS. A beast.
    Or am I wrong?

    And the cards never got higher that 33 C!!!

    Cheers,

    J
    33C Sounds a bit on the hot side Juan LOL, are you sure they were turned on! I assume they were on a nice custom loop.

    Hhahaha, yes they were on a loop.
    They NEVER went above 30 C during the actual benchmark, they only reached 33 C after we left the demo running for more than an our or so. Amazing!

    Do the score sound about right?

    Cheers,

    J
    Extreme preset as in my shot below Juan? If so, yeah I guess that would be about right
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-oc-2-.png  
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 524
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       #480

    Solarstarshines said:

    I bet if you lowered the 1655 to 1600 you would get atleast 3 or more frames mine has that weird effect


    I've run into this, too, while playing with the clocks on my 560 ti. I'm sure that I was running some kind of utility that was showing the error-correction taking place in the video ram. There was a point where the clocks were high enough to give correctable errors but not crash the system. FPS would go down but everything appeared to be working normally. Back off on the frequency and FPS would rise again.

    Can't for the life of me remember what that utility was...I know I didn't dream it...did I?

    Kent
      My Computer


 
Page 48 of 180 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058148 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13.
Find Us