Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!

Page 80 of 180 FirstFirst ... 70787980818290 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 93
    windows home premium 64bit
       #791

    Hi All :) I just get pair of 780ti windforce oc cards in my hands. and i ran couple runs of heaven benchmark.. one test without overclocking and one test with overclocks.. i need someday find out how far i can overclok these cards. Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-without-clocking.jpg normal Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-overclocked.jpg overclocked.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #792

    Very nice scores Niklu, I bet you don't want to give them back do you
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 93
    windows home premium 64bit
       #793

    ganjiry said:
    Very nice scores Niklu, I bet you don't want to give them back do you
    Not so pretty cards but good performance :) i think first to wait what kind of card is coming from evga,But these cards came today market here in finland so i couldnt wait longer :)
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #794

    Very nice to break 4000 with them Niklu, I bet they will go a bit further too.

    The classified ti's look nice, I think they are due out soon but a little expensive!
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 93
    windows home premium 64bit
       #795

    paulpicks21 said:
    Very nice to break 4000 with them Niklu, I bet they will go a bit further too.

    The classified ti's look nice, I think they are due out soon but a little expensive!
    I looked classifieds from EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti Dual Classified ACX 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (03G-P4-2888-KR) [03G-P4-2888-KR] coming maybe 27.12.2013. price is big ??? :) not sure but i think that coming day and price is living there :)
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #796

    Damn Niklu you are killing it with those what ever you do don't try to tame that beast let it roam wild and free
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 93
    windows home premium 64bit
       #797

    Solarstarshines said:
    Damn Niklu you are killing it with those what ever you do don't try to tame that beast let it roam wild and free
    Haha :)
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #798

    I think Niklu could be at the top of every leaderboard with the hardware he has, so don't tell him about all the other ones on here OK
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #799

    paulpicks21 said:
    I think Niklu could be at the top of every leaderboard with the hardware he has, so don't tell him about all the other ones on here OK
    No kidding if i ever catch up to you guys i will be able to say i am a Bigboy again
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #800

    Solarstarshines said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    I think Niklu could be at the top of every leaderboard with the hardware he has, so don't tell him about all the other ones on here OK
    No kidding if i ever catch up to you guys i will be able to say i am a Bigboy again
    I wish I could buy some new stuff. I am bored now
      My Computer


 
Page 80 of 180 FirstFirst ... 70787980818290 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:38.
Find Us