Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!

Page 81 of 180 FirstFirst ... 71798081828391 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 7,681
    Windows 10 Pro
       #801

    paulpicks21 said:
    Solarstarshines said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    I think Niklu could be at the top of every leaderboard with the hardware he has, so don't tell him about all the other ones on here OK
    No kidding if i ever catch up to you guys i will be able to say i am a Bigboy again
    I wish I could buy some new stuff. I am bored now
    Heck I just built a new system but I couldn't match those scores; back in my earlier days maybe, now, I'm content with what I have. It's still nice window shop though.

    Very nice Niklu
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #802

    paulpicks21 said:
    Solarstarshines said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    I think Niklu could be at the top of every leaderboard with the hardware he has, so don't tell him about all the other ones on here OK
    No kidding if i ever catch up to you guys i will be able to say i am a Bigboy again
    I wish I could buy some new stuff. I am bored now

    After the first week or so the Joy is over
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 7,681
    Windows 10 Pro
       #803

    Solarstarshines said:
    After the first week or so the Joy is over
    LOL I'm at that stage now, and my new build isn't even a week old

    Perhaps I'll enjoy it better when my school break arrives after next week.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 1,486
    Windows 10 Pro
       #804

    im always in 6th on these benchmarks.... lol
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 7,681
    Windows 10 Pro
       #805

    N00berG00ber said:
    im always in 6th on these benchmarks.... lol
    Quite frankly I'm surprised I'm as high as I'm. I know others have stronger systems out there. On the flip side I've also not done my overclocks so...

    BTW which R9-280X do you have? I've got the Sapphire Radeon VAPOR-X R9 280X 3GB (OC Version)
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 3,118
    Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
       #806

    paulpicks21 said:
    I think Niklu could be at the top of every leaderboard with the hardware he has, so don't tell him about all the other ones on here OK
    Yeah he's killing it enit. Fairplay to him

    Solarstarshines said:
    paulpicks21 said:
    I think Niklu could be at the top of every leaderboard with the hardware he has, so don't tell him about all the other ones on here OK
    No kidding if i ever catch up to you guys i will be able to say i am a Bigboy again


    paulpicks21 said:

    I wish I could buy some new stuff. I am bored now

    Solarstarshines said:

    After the first week or so the Joy is over
    It's never ending enit lol, Every upgrade I do I say to the Mrs it's the last one for a while but as soon as I finish saying it I'm tinking what I can do next
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 1,486
    Windows 10 Pro
       #807

    sygnus21 said:
    N00berG00ber said:
    im always in 6th on these benchmarks.... lol
    Quite frankly I'm surprised I'm as high as I'm. I know others have stronger systems out there. On the flip side I've also not done my overclocks so...

    BTW which R9-280X do you have? I've got the Sapphire Radeon VAPOR-X R9 280X 3GB (OC Version)
    asus TOP edition clocked ay 1070MHz
    whats ur min and max temps?
    Last edited by N00berG00ber; 05 Dec 2013 at 10:27.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 7,681
    Windows 10 Pro
       #808

    Haven't looked at my max, but I'm idling around 41-42...

    Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-gpu-temp-readings.jpg

    I will say the loudest fans in my entire system by far, even at idle, are those of the Sapphire

    They're not overly loud, but loud compared to my single fanned 6950, which helped make my old system whisper quiet.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 1,486
    Windows 10 Pro
       #809

    sygnus21 said:
    Haven't looked at my max, but I'm idling around 41-42...

    Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-gpu-temp-readings.jpg

    I will say the loudest fans in my entire system, even at idle, are those of the Sapphire

    They're not overly loud, but loud compared to my single fanned 6950, which helped make my old system whisper quiet.
    huh weird. u have better benchmark score then me, however my GPU is faster on the mem clock and has lower temps. i idle around 28C and max is 68C... maybe ur CPU is giving you a boost? what drivers r u using?
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 7,681
    Windows 10 Pro
       #810

    I'm using the beta Catalyst 13-11drivers.

    Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-current-catalyst-versio.jpg

    Hmmm... looks like these are newer. Will give them a try later: http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-arti...dows-beta.aspx

    BTW I haven't updated my system specs below yet but here's my system here - Show Us Your Rig [6]

    I'm also not overclocking or tweaking; the scores are straight out of the box.
      My Computer


 
Page 81 of 180 FirstFirst ... 71798081828391 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:25.
Find Us