Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!

Page 92 of 180 FirstFirst ... 829091929394102 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #911

    Working on it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-uni1.png  
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #912

    Ahhh this is the one Mission Accomplished GTX 770 DONE !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-uni2.png  
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #913

    Nice job Solar, it's hard to increase your score when you get close to the max ain't it but you managed a few more points and gained a place.

      My Computer


  4. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #914

    My cards are screaming bloody murder but i think i got love because of the ULPS fix it seems to keep my cards from Throttling 1180/1570 was the clocks on that run very well at max for these old Buddies :)
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 6,077
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #915

    Solarstarshines said:
    My cards are screaming bloody murder but i think i got love because of the ULPS fix it seems to keep my cards from Throttling 1180/1570 was the clocks on that run very well at max for these old Buddies :)
    I found the stable limit for benchmarking on my 780, it's 1333MHz Core and the memory will run around 1750MHz. It's pretty impressive seeing at the card at stock is 1046/6008. But I think I need to get something better now cos I am all benched out with it
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #916

    paulpicks21 said:
    Solarstarshines said:
    My cards are screaming bloody murder but i think i got love because of the ULPS fix it seems to keep my cards from Throttling 1180/1570 was the clocks on that run very well at max for these old Buddies :)
    I found the stable limit for benchmarking on my 780, it's 1333MHz Core and the memory will run around 1750MHz. It's pretty impressive seeing at the card at stock is 1046/6008. But I think I need to get something better now cos I am all benched out with it
    I have to say i made these cards come out swinging and if i had the version you had VaporX and could get them both 1250/1700 damn thats all i need i will catch a 780 not a ti or sc but a stock one would be caught
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 92
    Windows Seven Ultimate x64
       #917

    Solarstarshines said:
    Ahhh this is the one Mission Accomplished GTX 770 DONE !
    Lol, ok game on , will try to beat this !
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 7,470
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
       #918

    madspec said:
    Solarstarshines said:
    Ahhh this is the one Mission Accomplished GTX 770 DONE !
    Lol, ok game on , will try to beat this !
    You probably will my cards are reference and that is my max
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 3,724
    Windows 10x64 Build 1709
       #919

    paulpicks21 said:
    indianacarnie said:
    In my haste to run a new (for me anyway) Benchmark I overlooked the section I was posting it in. "Mod.'s and Overclocking". Seeing as to the fact that mines a stock machine I will be deleting my post. Now..... later on this summer when I replace my GPU and attempt to ramp up my processor (for the first time, again, according to the ROG forums I should be able to) I will be back and hoping for a top 10. Until then I must respectfully ask that you remove my score. My apologies to the members in here who put so much time and effort into their machine's only to have me waste their time.
    Honestly mate, there is really no reason to remove it unless you really want to. I know some of the scores are with GPU's at stock speed anyway, it is really not a requirement to have the GPU overclocked to enter the leaderboard.

    O.K. I'll put it back, don't mind being last....... for now Thanks you guys! Just didn't want to crash a party I'm not welcome at. According to everything I've read on the ROG forums pertaining to my machine I'll be able to switch out my GPU up to at least a 670 (if I remember right, check in a bit) with nothing more than a heatsink modification. Doable in other words

    So, your comic relief is back .

    Show us your Unigine Heaven benchmark scores!-capture.png
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 5,915
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #920

    Of course you are welcome, that upgrade should give you a good bump up
      My Computer


 
Page 92 of 180 FirstFirst ... 829091929394102 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:11.
Find Us