Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Tropics Benchmark

20 Feb 2014   #81
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

What! Steve isn't on this one?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
20 Feb 2014   #82
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Great run Paul, the crown is yours

For now mate lol. Cheers
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Feb 2014   #83
essenbe

Windows 10 Pro/ Windows 10 Pro Insider
 
 

Here you go Gary. This one is for you.

Tropics Benchmark-7057.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Feb 2014   #84
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Very nice score Steve. I actually can't be bother to try and beat it right now. I am all benchmarked out for the week lol.
Maybe I will have a go next week.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Feb 2014   #85
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

I had to at least do 1 run just to see
Here's a run with gpu's at stock and another with a bbit of an oc +130MHz Core.


Attached Thumbnails
Tropics Benchmark-9670-sli-stock-default-dx11.jpg   Tropics Benchmark-10290-sli-130-core-default-dx11.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Feb 2014   #86
essenbe

Windows 10 Pro/ Windows 10 Pro Insider
 
 

Nice scores, Ryan. Good job. Now you have a big bulls eye on your back.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Feb 2014   #87
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
Nice scores, Ryan. Good job. Now you have a big bulls eye on your back.
Haha Cheers chap.
I don't mind the bull's eye as I'm not fussed about where I am on the board's but it's good to get the number 1 spot. There are only 2 others that run multi card's though For now any way

Edit: Make that 1 as Tommy has gone single card now
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Feb 2014   #88
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
Nice scores, Ryan. Good job. Now you have a big bulls eye on your back.
Haha Cheers chap.
I don't mind the bull's eye as I'm not fussed about where I am on the board's but it's good to get the number 1 spot. There are only 2 others that run multi card's though For now any way

Edit: Make that 1 as Tommy has gone single card now
Nice score mate, 10k broke eh!

So you are only up against Niklu now a days then

At least you can do single card runs to mix with the riff raff
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Feb 2014   #89
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
Nice scores, Ryan. Good job. Now you have a big bulls eye on your back.
Haha Cheers chap.
I don't mind the bull's eye as I'm not fussed about where I am on the board's but it's good to get the number 1 spot. There are only 2 others that run multi card's though For now any way

Edit: Make that 1 as Tommy has gone single card now
Nice score mate, 10k broke eh!

So you are only up against Niklu now a days then

At least you can do single card runs to mix with the riff raff
Cheers chap, Yeah I need to do more single card run's as I'm all alone now l
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Feb 2014   #90
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Great scores Steve and Ryan, updated

My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Tropics Benchmark




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
New Benchmark-gpu
While this program is not build for this, I think its interesting. Download Lightworks here: Downloads It's a free video editor that is very powerful. But were going to use its gpu tests it has built in. It is a very quick install. Once you got it, open it and click system settings on...
Benchmarks
Something silly, run Sanctuary and Tropics at the same time
I don't really know how I arrived at this, but while running the benchmarks after installing the new Nvidia driver I started wondering what would happen if I ran two benchmarks at the same time. Well, the only thing to do was to try it! All runs are at 1600x900. I first ran them on the...
Benchmarks
Crysis Benchmark
Has anyone here ran it before. Im re installing crysis now to give it a go. If you have crysis give it a go :ar: Crysis Benchmark
Benchmarks
SSD WEI benchmark
I have a 60GB Corsiar ForceGT SSD as boot drive. Old setup: AMD 1090T/M4A87TD EVO, the WEI gave it 7.9. New setup: Intel 3570K/MSI Z77A-G45, WEI now gives it 5.9 When setting it up in my new system, I made sure it was attached to a 6GB Sata port, AHCI was set in UEFI and trim was enabled . I...
Performance & Maintenance
Why is my GTX680 benchmark so low?
I just upgraded my system with a new mobo and cpu today. For some reason when I use Heaven DX11 benchmark, it shows my gpu as the motherboard gpu and not my GTX 680. Also, the scores are much lower than someone with my same graphics card. I have updated my bios and installed the newest driver...
Graphic Cards


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33.
Twitter Facebook Google+