Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Post your Internet Browser Benchmark

03 Jun 2010   #171
stew2

 

Heres mine,

Opera running inside greenborder( its a type of sandbox) on XP running in virtualbox on windows 7. For my system specs i think its ok.

Attachment 76578


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
05 Jun 2010   #172
stve

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Chrome has been running very slow on my PC for the last 5 weeks but now Chrome 5 is the stable version installing it seems to have fixed the problems.
I've benchmarked the latest chrome & Opera stable & Dev releases.


Attached Thumbnails
Post your Internet Browser Benchmark-browsers-benchmark.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jun 2010   #173
blackroseMD1

Windows 10 Tech Preview 9926 x64
 
 

Chrome 6.0.422.0 Dev


Attached Thumbnails
Post your Internet Browser Benchmark-untitled.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

06 Jun 2010   #174
jebuchanan

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (Retail)
 
 

My results with IE8 and Chrome:


Attached Images
Post your Internet Browser Benchmark-browserbenchmark.png 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jun 2010   #175
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Went a little crazy with PeaceKeeper.

Post your Internet Browser Benchmark-peacekeeper.png


My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jun 2010   #176
blackroseMD1

Windows 10 Tech Preview 9926 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Went a little crazy with PeaceKeeper.

Attachment 77333
Where did you get 6.0.428.0 from? I'm still stuck on 6.0.422.0
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jun 2010   #177
stve

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

@ DarkNovaGamer
Next to Safari unknown it says Maxthon, i thought Maxthon was based on IE ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jun 2010   #178
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by blackroseMD1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Went a little crazy with PeaceKeeper.

Attachment 77333
Where did you get 6.0.428.0 from? I'm still stuck on 6.0.422.0
It is a nightly build of Chromium.
Index of /buildbot/snapshots/chromium-rel-xp

Scroll down to the very last folder, no auto update ability for nightlies so manual updates only (meaning downloading the mini_installer.exe and running it to overright the current installed nightly).

Can be installed alongside Chrome/Chromium (Beta/Dev).

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by stve View Post
@ DarkNovaGamer
Next to Safari unknown it says Maxthon, i thought Maxthon was based on IE ?
No clue. I put Maxthon beside it because thats what I used for that one.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jun 2010   #179
Elmer BeFuddled

Windows 7 Home Premium O.E.M x64
 
 

I was going to compare Firefox with I.E.8

But it couldn't.....
CONNECT !!!!!
Elmer BeFuddled


Attached Images
Post your Internet Browser Benchmark-peacekeeper-1.png 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jun 2010   #180
blackroseMD1

Windows 10 Tech Preview 9926 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by blackroseMD1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Went a little crazy with PeaceKeeper.

Attachment 77333
Where did you get 6.0.428.0 from? I'm still stuck on 6.0.422.0
It is a nightly build of Chromium.
Index of /buildbot/snapshots/chromium-rel-xp

Scroll down to the very last folder, no auto update ability for nightlies so manual updates only (meaning downloading the mini_installer.exe and running it to overright the current installed nightly).

Can be installed alongside Chrome/Chromium (Beta/Dev).

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by stve View Post
@ DarkNovaGamer
Next to Safari unknown it says Maxthon, i thought Maxthon was based on IE ?
No clue. I put Maxthon beside it because thats what I used for that one.
Awesome. Thanks DNG.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Post your Internet Browser Benchmark




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
No browser internet connection--Have internet access (Tried everything
Toshiba Laptop with W-7 Owner uses only for email, etc. Has no internet connection with IE, Firefox, Chrome in NORMAL mode. Have a connection, ipconfig OK, can Ping sites. Have a connection with all browsers in SAFE Mode. (Disclaimer-am IT for my own small SOHO PC business, been a member here...
Network & Sharing
The BIG browser benchmark (January 2013 edition)
Read more at source: The BIG browser benchmark (January 2013 edition) | ZDNet
News
What browser won your benchmark?
Hi All, I really liked this thread - https://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/10394-post-your-internet-browser-benchmark.html I thought it would be good to tally some results in a poll? Results from - http://service.futuremark.com/peacekeeper/ Without getting too detailed on versions and...
Browsers & Mail
Favourite Browser - Post your's here
Basically, post what's your favourite browser and why. I have firefox because I love the way it's set out and all the add-ons that can increase the speed, for example fasterfox.
Browsers & Mail
Win 7 x86 vs x64 benchmark? POST UR RESULTS!
I'm in the mood to do some OS benchmarks. SYSTEM ASUS A8RMX-S AMD AHTLON 64 3800+ (2.4GHZ) 2GB DDR333 DUAL CHANNEL MODE NVIDIA GEFORCE 9600GT 512MB WD2500YD SATA2 250GB 7200RPM OPERATING SYSTEMS
Performance & Maintenance


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App