Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Ie9 rc

10 Mar 2011   #11
Paul1360

Win 8.1 Ultimate and Home Premium x64 bit
 
 

Karin,
Hang on a mo my School Boy French is not that good. I bet you would say the same if I wrote in Welsh
Any way just done a scannow on both but the problem is still present, It looks like the IE9 Final is out next week so I'm going to wait and see if the problem has gone with it


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
16 Mar 2011   #12
gbelin

windows 7
 
 

I have installed IE9 final version at home and at work. At work it works perfectly, with a windows 7 Professional 32 bits. At work it continues working wrong, I have installed latest version of adobe flash player, but IE9 hangs after few seconds with a cpu use of 100%. At home I have a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits, and I have problems with both IE9 32 and 64 versions.

Is there any problem with 64 bits versions of Windows 7?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Mar 2011   #13
Paul1360

Win 8.1 Ultimate and Home Premium x64 bit
 
 

I can only say that since the RTM version came out I'm no longer having the problem I stated in the 1st post. I have not had any problems either with Win7 64 bit versions.

iechyd da
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

16 Mar 2011   #14
Karln

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Paul1360 View Post
Karin,
Hang on a mo my School Boy French is not that good. I bet you would say the same if I wrote in Welsh
Any way just done a scannow on both but the problem is still present, It looks like the IE9 Final is out next week so I'm going to wait and see if the problem has gone with it
Oh ok. In France the english courses are very bad. I tend to translate literally from French to English or to some quirk I guess.
So for problem with IE9 I have reinstall windows 7 but not only for this reason, also besause it became unusable and very low.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Mar 2011   #15
Karln

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
 
 

And ok Google Traduction is an help
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Mar 2011   #16
Paul1360

Win 8.1 Ultimate and Home Premium x64 bit
 
 

Karin it's no problem just joking
Well as I said above now that I've updated to IE 9 RTM the problem has gone and is working great.

iechyd da
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Mar 2011   #17
Karln

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Paul1360 View Post
Karin it's no problem just joking
Well as I said above now that I've updated to IE 9 RTM the problem has gone and is working great.

iechyd da
Ok lol happy that you have solved your problem
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2011   #18
Paul1360

Win 8.1 Ultimate and Home Premium x64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Karln View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Paul1360 View Post
Karin,
Hang on a mo my School Boy French is not that good. I bet you would say the same if I wrote in Welsh
Any way just done a scannow on both but the problem is still present, It looks like the IE9 Final is out next week so I'm going to wait and see if the problem has gone with it
Oh ok. In France the english courses are very bad. I tend to translate literally from French to English or to some quirk I guess.
So for problem with IE9 I have reinstall windows 7 but not only for this reason, also besause it became unusable and very low.
You all sorted now with your OS & IE9???????????

iechyd da
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2011   #19
Karln

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Paul1360 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Karln View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Paul1360 View Post
Karin,
Hang on a mo my School Boy French is not that good. I bet you would say the same if I wrote in Welsh
Any way just done a scannow on both but the problem is still present, It looks like the IE9 Final is out next week so I'm going to wait and see if the problem has gone with it
Oh ok. In France the english courses are very bad. I tend to translate literally from French to English or to some quirk I guess.
So for problem with IE9 I have reinstall windows 7 but not only for this reason, also besause it became unusable and very low.
You all sorted now with your OS & IE9???????????

iechyd da
Yes W7 + SP1 + IE9 and I have no problem.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Mar 2011   #20
Paul1360

Win 8.1 Ultimate and Home Premium x64 bit
 
 

très bon

iawn da
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Ie9 rc




Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:09.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App