Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Windows XP No IE9 For You!!!!

View Poll Results: Would you trust the OP to fix your PC?
Yes 1 0.15%
No 4 0.59%
Absolutely not, I wouldn't even let him near my toaster. 669 99.26%
Voters: 674. You may not vote on this poll

26 Mar 2010   #31
Airbot

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

You can not be serious. lol


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
26 Mar 2010   #32
MadMaxData

Windows 7 Enterprise x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Airbot View Post
You know, you wouldn't even have Windows 7 right now, as good as it is, without Vista. So maybe might want to reassess your assumptions on it.
My point exactly.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Mar 2010   #33
Coco15

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit OEM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
If Vista is crashing then it's dues to crappy hardware, I've installed it on 100's of PC's in the home and enterprise environments (this gives me a little more room to talk than you) and it's a nice stable OS on decent hardware that's only fault was bad press and too low minimum spec requirements.
I'am a PC Techie for last 12 months I have worked and I built Pc's for people 18 months before that. Installed 25 windows Vista's and only 8 worked right off. and no this computer is 12 months old and is a hp
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

26 Mar 2010   #34
z3r010

 

Well given all your past statements I'm surprised any of them worked.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Mar 2010   #35
MadMaxData

Windows 7 Enterprise x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Coco15 View Post
I'am a PC Techie for last 12 months I have worked and I built Pc's for people 18 months before that. Installed 25 windows Vista's and only 8 worked right off. and no this computer is 12 months old and is a hp
LOL....I think the guy your commenting to has just a tad bit more experience. As do I.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Mar 2010   #36
MadMaxData

Windows 7 Enterprise x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Well given all your past statements I'm surprised any of them worked.


Thanks a lot man, you made me spit my soda all over my monitor. Now where did I put that Windex?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Mar 2010   #37
Coco15

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit OEM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MadMaxData View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Coco15 View Post
I'am a PC Techie for last 12 months I have worked and I built Pc's for people 18 months before that. Installed 25 windows Vista's and only 8 worked right off. and no this computer is 12 months old and is a hp
LOL....I think the guy your commenting to has just a tad bit more experience. As do I.
Saying I'am Lying?? Don't accuse of this Please, OK? need to know me better!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Mar 2010   #38
z3r010

 

Nobody is accusing you of lying all we are saying is you haven't got a clue what your talking about.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Mar 2010   #39
Coco15

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit OEM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Well given all your past statements I'm surprised any of them worked.
Made me drop the screwdriver (as I'am working on a computer. and installing Vista on another!!!!)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Mar 2010   #40
Coco15

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit OEM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by z3r010 View Post
Nobody is accusing you of lying all we are saying is you haven't got a clue what your talking about.
See accusing me again!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Windows XP No IE9 For You!!!!




Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App