Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Still Need Help =[

14 Dec 2010   #1
SpiderPig12

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 
Still Need Help =[

Unfortunately I still get the BSOD when I first start up my computer every morning. If I cant fix the problem, I was just wondering is it bad for the system? Cause I can continue using the computer with no problems but I just dont want it to blow up one day randomly. =/

Heres the new minidump files if they help. I removed sptd.sys and trend micro but it didnt help. =[


Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
PB 1460 AMD Six Core ultimate Gamer
1055 2.8GHz CPU OCR 4G DDR3 1600Mhz RAM 1.5TB HDD GTS450 1GB VGA USB 3.0 CM Centurion 5 II CASE 500W PSU


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
14 Dec 2010   #2
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by SpiderPig12 View Post
Unfortunately I still get the BSOD when I first start up my computer every morning. If I cant fix the problem, I was just wondering is it bad for the system? Cause I can continue using the computer with no problems but I just dont want it to blow up one day randomly. =/

Heres the new minidump files if they help. I removed sptd.sys and trend micro but it didnt help. =[


Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
PB 1460 AMD Six Core ultimate Gamer
1055 2.8GHz CPU OCR 4G DDR3 1600Mhz RAM 1.5TB HDD GTS450 1GB VGA USB 3.0 CM Centurion 5 II CASE 500W PSU

The newest one was caused by memory corruption, Please run memtest to test yours

Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.


Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot. Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.


Ken J
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2010   #3
SpiderPig12

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

I tried the usb version for the memtest but how do I boot from it? I tried restarting the computer with the usb still inside but it just started windows and didnt read the usb.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Dec 2010   #4
LiquidSnak

W7 Professional x64
 
 

You will have to change to the device in boot order under your BIOS options.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2010   #5
SpiderPig12

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LiquidSnak View Post
You will have to change to the device in boot order under your BIOS options.
Thanks, I tried changing the BIOS options and got it all setup but for some reason it just wont boot from the usb so now il just try doing the CD verison of it instead of the usb one.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2010   #6
SpiderPig12

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

just finished running the tests and no errors were found =/
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2010   #7
LiquidSnak

W7 Professional x64
 
 

It is wise to run it for 7 or 8 passes, and best to let it run overnight.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Dec 2010   #8
SpiderPig12

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LiquidSnak View Post
It is wise to run it for 7 or 8 passes, and best to let it run overnight.
oh ok thanks il do that tonite. i only let it run twice just before.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Dec 2010   #9
SpiderPig12

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

also another question. is it good for the computer to always have these bluescreens? is it damaging to the system?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Dec 2010   #10
LiquidSnak

W7 Professional x64
 
 

The bluescreens are because something is wrong, but I don't believe I've encountered damage resulting from a bluescreen.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Still Need Help =[




Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:31.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App