Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Bsod, 2/3

21 Feb 2011   #1
Johzen

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 
Bsod, 2/3

Oh look I can BOLD now [:

So uhh...to whoever will help me, please indicate how you were able to find out the problem, cuz I still have a 3rd computer to be fixed D:

Please and Thank You


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
21 Feb 2011   #2
richc46

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10, Home Clean Install
 
 

Code:
icrosoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\richc46\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_dump[1].zip\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\012811-17706-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is: 
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c04000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e41e50
Debug session time: Fri Jan 28 03:13:15.815 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 1 days 1:41:43.015
Loading Kernel Symbols
...............................................................
................................................................
.................
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
..........
*******************************************************************************
*                                                                             *
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
*                                                                             *
*******************************************************************************
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck D1, {538, 2, 0, fffff880042af836}
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
Probably caused by : athrx.sys ( athrx+59836 )
Followup: MachineOwner
---------
1: kd> !analyze -v
*******************************************************************************
*                                                                             *
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
*                                                                             *
*******************************************************************************
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high.  This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000538, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff880042af836, address which referenced memory
Debugging Details:
------------------

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002eac0e0
 0000000000000538 
CURRENT_IRQL:  2
FAULTING_IP: 
athrx+59836
fffff880`042af836 0fb78038050000  movzx   eax,word ptr [rax+538h]
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT:  1
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xD1
PROCESS_NAME:  Flashget3.exe
TRAP_FRAME:  fffff88002d22540 -- (.trap 0xfffff88002d22540)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffffa80059ff770
rdx=0000000000000002 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff880042af836 rsp=fffff88002d226d8 rbp=0000000000000000
 r8=fffffa800492b600  r9=0000000000000000 r10=fffff880009ebca0
r11=0000000000000002 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0         nv up ei pl nz na pe nc
athrx+0x59836:
fffff880`042af836 0fb78038050000  movzx   eax,word ptr [rax+538h] ds:00000000`00000538=????
Resetting default scope
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER:  from fffff80002c73ca9 to fffff80002c74740
STACK_TEXT:  
fffff880`02d223f8 fffff800`02c73ca9 : 00000000`0000000a 00000000`00000538 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`02d22400 fffff800`02c72920 : fffff880`009eb180 00000000`0000002e 01cbbec3`36d7068a fffff800`02d2b3e8 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
fffff880`02d22540 fffff880`042af836 : fffff880`042b20f1 fffffa80`059ff770 fffff880`042ac9f3 fffffa80`04c4919e : nt!KiPageFault+0x260
fffff880`02d226d8 fffff880`042b20f1 : fffffa80`059ff770 fffff880`042ac9f3 fffffa80`04c4919e 00000000`0000002e : athrx+0x59836
fffff880`02d226e0 fffffa80`059ff770 : fffff880`042ac9f3 fffffa80`04c4919e 00000000`0000002e fffffa80`0393d470 : athrx+0x5c0f1
fffff880`02d226e8 fffff880`042ac9f3 : fffffa80`04c4919e 00000000`0000002e fffffa80`0393d470 fffffa80`059ff770 : 0xfffffa80`059ff770
fffff880`02d226f0 fffffa80`04c4919e : 00000000`0000002e fffffa80`0393d470 fffffa80`059ff770 fffff880`02d22c40 : athrx+0x569f3
fffff880`02d226f8 00000000`0000002e : fffffa80`0393d470 fffffa80`059ff770 fffff880`02d22c40 fffff880`04284b20 : 0xfffffa80`04c4919e
fffff880`02d22700 fffffa80`0393d470 : fffffa80`059ff770 fffff880`02d22c40 fffff880`04284b20 fffffa80`0393d470 : 0x2e
fffff880`02d22708 fffffa80`059ff770 : fffff880`02d22c40 fffff880`04284b20 fffffa80`0393d470 fffff880`00000001 : 0xfffffa80`0393d470
fffff880`02d22710 fffff880`02d22c40 : fffff880`04284b20 fffffa80`0393d470 fffff880`00000001 fffffa80`0492b690 : 0xfffffa80`059ff770
fffff880`02d22718 fffff880`04284b20 : fffffa80`0393d470 fffff880`00000001 fffffa80`0492b690 fffff880`042a9501 : 0xfffff880`02d22c40
fffff880`02d22720 fffffa80`0393d470 : fffff880`00000001 fffffa80`0492b690 fffff880`042a9501 fffffa80`0492b650 : athrx+0x2eb20
fffff880`02d22728 fffff880`00000001 : fffffa80`0492b690 fffff880`042a9501 fffffa80`0492b650 80000000`00000000 : 0xfffffa80`0393d470
fffff880`02d22730 fffffa80`0492b690 : fffff880`042a9501 fffffa80`0492b650 80000000`00000000 ffff0100`c0000001 : 0xfffff880`00000001
fffff880`02d22738 fffff880`042a9501 : fffffa80`0492b650 80000000`00000000 ffff0100`c0000001 fffff880`00000002 : 0xfffffa80`0492b690
fffff880`02d22740 fffffa80`0492b650 : 80000000`00000000 ffff0100`c0000001 fffff880`00000002 00000000`0000002e : athrx+0x53501
fffff880`02d22748 80000000`00000000 : ffff0100`c0000001 fffff880`00000002 00000000`0000002e fffff880`04292587 : 0xfffffa80`0492b650
fffff880`02d22750 ffff0100`c0000001 : fffff880`00000002 00000000`0000002e fffff880`04292587 fffffa80`0398f030 : 0x80000000`00000000
fffff880`02d22758 fffff880`00000002 : 00000000`0000002e fffff880`04292587 fffffa80`0398f030 00000000`00000000 : 0xffff0100`c0000001
fffff880`02d22760 00000000`0000002e : fffff880`04292587 fffffa80`0398f030 00000000`00000000 00000000`05830000 : 0xfffff880`00000002
fffff880`02d22768 fffff880`04292587 : fffffa80`0398f030 00000000`00000000 00000000`05830000 fffffa80`04c49140 : 0x2e
fffff880`02d22770 fffffa80`0398f030 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`05830000 fffffa80`04c49140 00000000`00000000 : athrx+0x3c587
fffff880`02d22778 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`05830000 fffffa80`04c49140 00000000`00000000 fffff880`04292aef : 0xfffffa80`0398f030

STACK_COMMAND:  kb
FOLLOWUP_IP: 
athrx+59836
fffff880`042af836 0fb78038050000  movzx   eax,word ptr [rax+538h]
SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX:  3
SYMBOL_NAME:  athrx+59836
FOLLOWUP_NAME:  MachineOwner
MODULE_NAME: athrx
IMAGE_NAME:  athrx.sys
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:  4aca1ff5
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0xD1_athrx+59836
BUCKET_ID:  X64_0xD1_athrx+59836
Followup: MachineOwner
---------
1: kd> lmtsmn
start             end                 module name
fffff880`00f63000 fffff880`00fba000   ACPI     ACPI.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:19:34 2009 (4A5BC106)
fffff880`02b15000 fffff880`02b9f000   afd      afd.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:21:40 2009 (4A5BC184)
fffff880`041e4000 fffff880`041fa000   AgileVpn AgileVpn.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:24 2009 (4A5BCCF0)
fffff880`03826000 fffff880`0383d000   amdk8    amdk8.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:19:25 2009 (4A5BC0FD)
fffff880`00da3000 fffff880`00dae000   amdxata  amdxata.sys  Tue May 19 13:56:59 2009 (4A12F2EB)
fffff880`00cea000 fffff880`00cf3000   atapi    atapi.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`00d79000 fffff880`00da3000   ataport  ataport.SYS  Mon Jul 13 19:19:52 2009 (4A5BC118)
fffff880`04256000 fffff880`043d3000   athrx    athrx.sys    Mon Oct 05 12:33:57 2009 (4ACA1FF5)
fffff880`03a5e000 fffff880`04075000   atikmdag atikmdag.sys Mon Aug 17 23:05:47 2009 (4A8A1A8B)
fffff880`03a41000 fffff880`03a49000   ATK64AMD ATK64AMD.sys Fri Oct 27 08:45:25 2006 (4541FF65)
fffff880`00e2b000 fffff880`00e37000   BATTC    BATTC.SYS    Mon Jul 13 19:31:01 2009 (4A5BC3B5)
fffff880`02a69000 fffff880`02a70000   Beep     Beep.SYS     Mon Jul 13 20:00:13 2009 (4A5BCA8D)
fffff880`039d1000 fffff880`039e2000   blbdrive blbdrive.sys Mon Jul 13 19:35:59 2009 (4A5BC4DF)
fffff880`02795000 fffff880`027b3000   bowser   bowser.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:23:50 2009 (4A5BC206)
fffff960`006c0000 fffff960`006e7000   cdd      cdd.dll      unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`02a36000 fffff880`02a60000   cdrom    cdrom.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`00c00000 fffff880`00cc0000   CI       CI.dll       Mon Jul 13 21:32:13 2009 (4A5BE01D)
fffff880`011cc000 fffff880`011fc000   CLASSPNP CLASSPNP.SYS Mon Jul 13 19:19:58 2009 (4A5BC11E)
fffff880`00d1b000 fffff880`00d79000   CLFS     CLFS.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`03a3c000 fffff880`03a40500   CmBatt   CmBatt.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:31:03 2009 (4A5BC3B7)
fffff880`0110d000 fffff880`01180000   cng      cng.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:49:40 2009 (4A5BC814)
fffff880`00e22000 fffff880`00e2b000   compbatt compbatt.sys Mon Jul 13 19:31:02 2009 (4A5BC3B6)
fffff880`03a49000 fffff880`03a59000   CompositeBus CompositeBus.sys Mon Jul 13 20:00:33 2009 (4A5BCAA1)
fffff880`04c7e000 fffff880`04c8c000   crashdmp crashdmp.sys Mon Jul 13 20:01:01 2009 (4A5BCABD)
fffff880`03930000 fffff880`039b3000   csc      csc.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:24:26 2009 (4A5BC22A)
fffff880`039b3000 fffff880`039d1000   dfsc     dfsc.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:23:44 2009 (4A5BC200)
fffff880`03921000 fffff880`03930000   discache discache.sys Mon Jul 13 19:37:18 2009 (4A5BC52E)
fffff880`01200000 fffff880`01216000   disk     disk.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`04c56000 fffff880`04c78000   drmk     drmk.sys     Mon Jul 13 21:01:25 2009 (4A5BD8E5)
fffff880`04c98000 fffff880`04ca1000   dump_atapi dump_atapi.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`04c8c000 fffff880`04c98000   dump_dumpata dump_dumpata.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`04ca1000 fffff880`04cb4000   dump_dumpfve dump_dumpfve.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:51 2009 (4A5BC18F)
fffff880`04cb4000 fffff880`04cc0000   Dxapi    Dxapi.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:38:28 2009 (4A5BC574)
fffff880`04075000 fffff880`04169000   dxgkrnl  dxgkrnl.sys  Mon Nov 01 22:51:31 2010 (4CCF7CB3)
fffff880`04169000 fffff880`041af000   dxgmms1  dxgmms1.sys  Mon Nov 01 22:50:56 2010 (4CCF7C90)
fffff880`0109b000 fffff880`010af000   fileinfo fileinfo.sys Mon Jul 13 19:34:25 2009 (4A5BC481)
fffff880`00dae000 fffff880`00dfa000   fltmgr   fltmgr.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:59 2009 (4A5BC11F)
fffff880`013ea000 fffff880`013f4000   Fs_Rec   Fs_Rec.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:45 2009 (4A5BC111)
fffff880`0103a000 fffff880`01074000   fvevol   fvevol.sys   Fri Sep 25 22:34:26 2009 (4ABD7DB2)
fffff880`01400000 fffff880`0144a000   fwpkclnt fwpkclnt.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:08 2009 (4A5BC164)
fffff800`031e0000 fffff800`03229000   hal      hal.dll      Mon Jul 13 21:27:36 2009 (4A5BDF08)
fffff880`041af000 fffff880`041d3000   HDAudBus HDAudBus.sys Mon Jul 13 20:06:13 2009 (4A5BCBF5)
fffff880`04a15000 fffff880`04a71000   HdAudio  HdAudio.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:59 2009 (4A5BCC23)
fffff880`04cce000 fffff880`04ce7000   HIDCLASS HIDCLASS.SYS Mon Jul 13 20:06:21 2009 (4A5BCBFD)
fffff880`04ce7000 fffff880`04cef080   HIDPARSE HIDPARSE.SYS Mon Jul 13 20:06:17 2009 (4A5BCBF9)
fffff880`04cc0000 fffff880`04cce000   hidusb   hidusb.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:06:22 2009 (4A5BCBFE)
fffff880`026cd000 fffff880`02795000   HTTP     HTTP.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:22:16 2009 (4A5BC1A8)
fffff880`015f6000 fffff880`015ff000   hwpolicy hwpolicy.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:22 2009 (4A5BC0FA)
fffff880`03a00000 fffff880`03a1e000   i8042prt i8042prt.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`03a1e000 fffff880`03a2d000   kbdclass kbdclass.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff800`00bb0000 fffff800`00bba000   kdcom    kdcom.dll    Mon Jul 13 21:31:07 2009 (4A5BDFDB)
fffff880`04b4f000 fffff880`04b92000   ks       ks.sys       Wed Mar 03 23:32:25 2010 (4B8F37D9)
fffff880`013bf000 fffff880`013d9000   ksecdd   ksecdd.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:20:54 2009 (4A5BC156)
fffff880`015b1000 fffff880`015dc000   ksecpkg  ksecpkg.sys  Fri Dec 11 01:03:32 2009 (4B21E0B4)
fffff880`04c78000 fffff880`04c7d200   ksthunk  ksthunk.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:00:19 2009 (4A5BCA93)
fffff880`043e0000 fffff880`043f2000   L1C62x64 L1C62x64.sys Wed Apr 01 01:09:17 2009 (49D2F6FD)
fffff880`04d9c000 fffff880`04db1000   lltdio   lltdio.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`04d58000 fffff880`04d7b000   luafv    luafv.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:26:13 2009 (4A5BC295)
fffff880`00cfa000 fffff880`00d07000   mcupdate_AuthenticAMD mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll Mon Jul 13 21:29:09 2009 (4A5BDF65)
fffff880`04782000 fffff880`04790000   monitor  monitor.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:38:52 2009 (4A5BC58C)
fffff880`03a2d000 fffff880`03a3c000   mouclass mouclass.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff880`04cf2000 fffff880`04cff000   mouhid   mouhid.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:00:20 2009 (4A5BCA94)
fffff880`00cd0000 fffff880`00cea000   mountmgr mountmgr.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`027b3000 fffff880`027cb000   mpsdrv   mpsdrv.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:25 2009 (4A5BCC79)
fffff880`027cb000 fffff880`027f8000   mrxsmb   mrxsmb.sys   Sat Feb 27 02:52:19 2010 (4B88CF33)
fffff880`02600000 fffff880`0264e000   mrxsmb10 mrxsmb10.sys Sat Feb 27 02:52:28 2010 (4B88CF3C)
fffff880`04db1000 fffff880`04dd4000   mrxsmb20 mrxsmb20.sys Sat Feb 27 02:52:26 2010 (4B88CF3A)
fffff880`02ace000 fffff880`02ad9000   Msfs     Msfs.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`00fc3000 fffff880`00fcd000   msisadrv msisadrv.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:26 2009 (4A5BC0FE)
fffff880`010af000 fffff880`0110d000   msrpc    msrpc.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:21:32 2009 (4A5BC17C)
fffff880`03916000 fffff880`03921000   mssmbios mssmbios.sys Mon Jul 13 19:31:10 2009 (4A5BC3BE)
fffff880`015e4000 fffff880`015f6000   mup      mup.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:23:45 2009 (4A5BC201)
fffff880`0145f000 fffff880`01551000   ndis     ndis.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:21:40 2009 (4A5BC184)
fffff880`04ab1000 fffff880`04abd000   ndistapi ndistapi.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:00 2009 (4A5BCCD8)
fffff880`026a2000 fffff880`026b5000   ndisuio  ndisuio.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:09:25 2009 (4A5BCCB5)
fffff880`04abd000 fffff880`04aec000   ndiswan  ndiswan.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:10:11 2009 (4A5BCCE3)
fffff880`04a00000 fffff880`04a15000   NDProxy  NDProxy.SYS  Mon Jul 13 20:10:05 2009 (4A5BCCDD)
fffff880`0387b000 fffff880`0388a000   netbios  netbios.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff880`02b9f000 fffff880`02be4000   netbt    netbt.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:21:28 2009 (4A5BC178)
fffff880`01551000 fffff880`015b1000   NETIO    NETIO.SYS    Mon Jul 13 19:21:46 2009 (4A5BC18A)
fffff880`02ad9000 fffff880`02aea000   Npfs     Npfs.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`0390a000 fffff880`03916000   nsiproxy nsiproxy.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:02 2009 (4A5BC15E)
fffff800`02c04000 fffff800`031e0000   nt       ntkrnlmp.exe Sat Jun 19 00:16:41 2010 (4C1C44A9)
fffff880`0121c000 fffff880`013bf000   Ntfs     Ntfs.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:20:47 2009 (4A5BC14F)
fffff880`02a60000 fffff880`02a69000   Null     Null.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:37 2009 (4A5BC109)
fffff880`0264f000 fffff880`026a2000   nwifi    nwifi.sys    Mon Jul 13 20:07:23 2009 (4A5BCC3B)
fffff880`0383f000 fffff880`03865000   pacer    pacer.sys    Mon Jul 13 20:09:41 2009 (4A5BCCC5)
fffff880`00e0d000 fffff880`00e22000   partmgr  partmgr.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:19:58 2009 (4A5BC11E)
fffff880`00fcd000 fffff880`01000000   pci      pci.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:19:51 2009 (4A5BC117)
fffff880`00ea8000 fffff880`00eaf000   pciide   pciide.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:49 2009 (4A5BC115)
fffff880`00cc0000 fffff880`00cd0000   PCIIDEX  PCIIDEX.SYS  Mon Jul 13 19:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`013d9000 fffff880`013ea000   pcw      pcw.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:19:27 2009 (4A5BC0FF)
fffff880`03638000 fffff880`036de000   peauth   peauth.sys   Mon Jul 13 21:01:19 2009 (4A5BD8DF)
fffff880`04c19000 fffff880`04c56000   portcls  portcls.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:27 2009 (4A5BCC03)
fffff880`00d07000 fffff880`00d1b000   PSHED    PSHED.dll    Mon Jul 13 21:32:23 2009 (4A5BE027)
fffff880`04a8d000 fffff880`04ab1000   rasl2tp  rasl2tp.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:10:11 2009 (4A5BCCE3)
fffff880`04aec000 fffff880`04b07000   raspppoe raspppoe.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:17 2009 (4A5BCCE9)
fffff880`04b07000 fffff880`04b28000   raspptp  raspptp.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:10:18 2009 (4A5BCCEA)
fffff880`04b28000 fffff880`04b42000   rassstp  rassstp.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:10:25 2009 (4A5BCCF1)
fffff880`038b9000 fffff880`0390a000   rdbss    rdbss.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:24:09 2009 (4A5BC219)
fffff880`04b42000 fffff880`04b4d000   rdpbus   rdpbus.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:17:46 2009 (4A5BCEAA)
fffff880`02ab3000 fffff880`02abc000   RDPCDD   RDPCDD.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`02abc000 fffff880`02ac5000   rdpencdd rdpencdd.sys Mon Jul 13 20:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`02ac5000 fffff880`02ace000   rdprefmp rdprefmp.sys Mon Jul 13 20:16:35 2009 (4A5BCE63)
fffff880`01000000 fffff880`0103a000   rdyboost rdyboost.sys Mon Jul 13 19:34:34 2009 (4A5BC48A)
fffff880`026b5000 fffff880`026cd000   rspndr   rspndr.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`036de000 fffff880`036e9000   secdrv   secdrv.SYS   Wed Sep 13 09:18:38 2006 (4508052E)
fffff880`015dc000 fffff880`015e4000   spldr    spldr.sys    Mon May 11 12:56:27 2009 (4A0858BB)
fffff880`04653000 fffff880`046e9000   srv      srv.sys      Thu Aug 26 23:38:00 2010 (4C773318)
fffff880`03728000 fffff880`0378f000   srv2     srv2.sys     Thu Aug 26 23:37:46 2010 (4C77330A)
fffff880`036e9000 fffff880`03716000   srvnet   srvnet.sys   Thu Aug 26 23:37:24 2010 (4C7732F4)
fffff880`04b4d000 fffff880`04b4e480   swenum   swenum.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:00:18 2009 (4A5BCA92)
fffff880`01603000 fffff880`01800000   tcpip    tcpip.sys    Sun Jun 13 23:39:04 2010 (4C15A458)
fffff880`03716000 fffff880`03728000   tcpipreg tcpipreg.sys Mon Jul 13 20:09:49 2009 (4A5BCCCD)
fffff880`02b08000 fffff880`02b15000   TDI      TDI.SYS      Mon Jul 13 19:21:18 2009 (4A5BC16E)
fffff880`02aea000 fffff880`02b08000   tdx      tdx.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:21:15 2009 (4A5BC16B)
fffff880`038a5000 fffff880`038b9000   termdd   termdd.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:16:36 2009 (4A5BCE64)
fffff960`00560000 fffff960`0056a000   TSDDD    TSDDD.dll    unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`03800000 fffff880`03826000   tunnel   tunnel.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:09:37 2009 (4A5BCCC1)
fffff880`04b92000 fffff880`04ba4000   umbus    umbus.sys    Mon Jul 13 20:06:56 2009 (4A5BCC20)
fffff880`04cff000 fffff880`04d1c000   usbccgp  usbccgp.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:45 2009 (4A5BCC15)
fffff880`04cf0000 fffff880`04cf1f00   USBD     USBD.SYS     Mon Jul 13 20:06:23 2009 (4A5BCBFF)
fffff880`041d3000 fffff880`041e4000   usbehci  usbehci.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:30 2009 (4A5BCC06)
fffff880`04ba4000 fffff880`04bfe000   usbhub   usbhub.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:07:09 2009 (4A5BCC2D)
fffff880`043f2000 fffff880`043fd000   usbohci  usbohci.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:30 2009 (4A5BCC06)
fffff880`04200000 fffff880`04256000   USBPORT  USBPORT.SYS  Mon Jul 13 20:06:31 2009 (4A5BCC07)
fffff880`04d1c000 fffff880`04d49200   usbvideo usbvideo.sys Wed Mar 03 23:40:57 2010 (4B8F39D9)
fffff880`00e00000 fffff880`00e0d000   vdrvroot vdrvroot.sys Mon Jul 13 20:01:31 2009 (4A5BCADB)
fffff880`02a70000 fffff880`02a7e000   vga      vga.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:38:47 2009 (4A5BC587)
fffff880`02a7e000 fffff880`02aa3000   VIDEOPRT VIDEOPRT.SYS Mon Jul 13 19:38:51 2009 (4A5BC58B)
fffff880`0144a000 fffff880`0145a000   vmstorfl vmstorfl.sys Mon Jul 13 19:42:54 2009 (4A5BC67E)
fffff880`00e37000 fffff880`00e4c000   volmgr   volmgr.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`00e4c000 fffff880`00ea8000   volmgrx  volmgrx.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:20:33 2009 (4A5BC141)
fffff880`01180000 fffff880`011cc000   volsnap  volsnap.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:20:08 2009 (4A5BC128)
fffff880`043d3000 fffff880`043e0000   vwifibus vwifibus.sys Mon Jul 13 20:07:21 2009 (4A5BCC39)
fffff880`03865000 fffff880`0387b000   vwififlt vwififlt.sys Mon Jul 13 20:07:22 2009 (4A5BCC3A)
fffff880`04dd4000 fffff880`04dde000   vwifimp  vwifimp.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:07:28 2009 (4A5BCC40)
fffff880`0388a000 fffff880`038a5000   wanarp   wanarp.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:10:21 2009 (4A5BCCED)
fffff880`02aa3000 fffff880`02ab3000   watchdog watchdog.sys Mon Jul 13 19:37:35 2009 (4A5BC53F)
fffff880`00eb0000 fffff880`00f54000   Wdf01000 Wdf01000.sys Mon Jul 13 19:22:07 2009 (4A5BC19F)
fffff880`00f54000 fffff880`00f63000   WDFLDR   WDFLDR.SYS   Mon Jul 13 19:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`02be4000 fffff880`02bed000   wfplwf   wfplwf.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff960`000f0000 fffff960`00400000   win32k   win32k.sys   Tue Oct 19 23:08:46 2010 (4CBE5D3E)
fffff880`00fba000 fffff880`00fc3000   WMILIB   WMILIB.SYS   Mon Jul 13 19:19:51 2009 (4A5BC117)
fffff880`04d7b000 fffff880`04d9c000   WudfPf   WudfPf.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:05:37 2009 (4A5BCBD1)
The reports are consistent its your driver--Update.
Athrx.sys file description
Productname: Driver for Atheros CB42/CB43/MB42/MB43 Network Adapter
Description: Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver
Company: Atheros Communications, Inc.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Feb 2011   #3
Johzen

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by richc46 View Post
Code:
icrosoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\richc46\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_dump[1].zip\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\012811-17706-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is: 
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c04000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e41e50
Debug session time: Fri Jan 28 03:13:15.815 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 1 days 1:41:43.015
Loading Kernel Symbols
...............................................................
................................................................
.................
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
..........
*******************************************************************************
*                                                                             *
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
*                                                                             *
*******************************************************************************
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck D1, {538, 2, 0, fffff880042af836}
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrx.sys
Probably caused by : athrx.sys ( athrx+59836 )
Followup: MachineOwner
---------
1: kd> !analyze -v
*******************************************************************************
*                                                                             *
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
*                                                                             *
*******************************************************************************
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high.  This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000538, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff880042af836, address which referenced memory
Debugging Details:
------------------

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002eac0e0
 0000000000000538 
CURRENT_IRQL:  2
FAULTING_IP: 
athrx+59836
fffff880`042af836 0fb78038050000  movzx   eax,word ptr [rax+538h]
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT:  1
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xD1
PROCESS_NAME:  Flashget3.exe
TRAP_FRAME:  fffff88002d22540 -- (.trap 0xfffff88002d22540)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffffa80059ff770
rdx=0000000000000002 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff880042af836 rsp=fffff88002d226d8 rbp=0000000000000000
 r8=fffffa800492b600  r9=0000000000000000 r10=fffff880009ebca0
r11=0000000000000002 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0         nv up ei pl nz na pe nc
athrx+0x59836:
fffff880`042af836 0fb78038050000  movzx   eax,word ptr [rax+538h] ds:00000000`00000538=????
Resetting default scope
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER:  from fffff80002c73ca9 to fffff80002c74740
STACK_TEXT:  
fffff880`02d223f8 fffff800`02c73ca9 : 00000000`0000000a 00000000`00000538 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`02d22400 fffff800`02c72920 : fffff880`009eb180 00000000`0000002e 01cbbec3`36d7068a fffff800`02d2b3e8 : nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
fffff880`02d22540 fffff880`042af836 : fffff880`042b20f1 fffffa80`059ff770 fffff880`042ac9f3 fffffa80`04c4919e : nt!KiPageFault+0x260
fffff880`02d226d8 fffff880`042b20f1 : fffffa80`059ff770 fffff880`042ac9f3 fffffa80`04c4919e 00000000`0000002e : athrx+0x59836
fffff880`02d226e0 fffffa80`059ff770 : fffff880`042ac9f3 fffffa80`04c4919e 00000000`0000002e fffffa80`0393d470 : athrx+0x5c0f1
fffff880`02d226e8 fffff880`042ac9f3 : fffffa80`04c4919e 00000000`0000002e fffffa80`0393d470 fffffa80`059ff770 : 0xfffffa80`059ff770
fffff880`02d226f0 fffffa80`04c4919e : 00000000`0000002e fffffa80`0393d470 fffffa80`059ff770 fffff880`02d22c40 : athrx+0x569f3
fffff880`02d226f8 00000000`0000002e : fffffa80`0393d470 fffffa80`059ff770 fffff880`02d22c40 fffff880`04284b20 : 0xfffffa80`04c4919e
fffff880`02d22700 fffffa80`0393d470 : fffffa80`059ff770 fffff880`02d22c40 fffff880`04284b20 fffffa80`0393d470 : 0x2e
fffff880`02d22708 fffffa80`059ff770 : fffff880`02d22c40 fffff880`04284b20 fffffa80`0393d470 fffff880`00000001 : 0xfffffa80`0393d470
fffff880`02d22710 fffff880`02d22c40 : fffff880`04284b20 fffffa80`0393d470 fffff880`00000001 fffffa80`0492b690 : 0xfffffa80`059ff770
fffff880`02d22718 fffff880`04284b20 : fffffa80`0393d470 fffff880`00000001 fffffa80`0492b690 fffff880`042a9501 : 0xfffff880`02d22c40
fffff880`02d22720 fffffa80`0393d470 : fffff880`00000001 fffffa80`0492b690 fffff880`042a9501 fffffa80`0492b650 : athrx+0x2eb20
fffff880`02d22728 fffff880`00000001 : fffffa80`0492b690 fffff880`042a9501 fffffa80`0492b650 80000000`00000000 : 0xfffffa80`0393d470
fffff880`02d22730 fffffa80`0492b690 : fffff880`042a9501 fffffa80`0492b650 80000000`00000000 ffff0100`c0000001 : 0xfffff880`00000001
fffff880`02d22738 fffff880`042a9501 : fffffa80`0492b650 80000000`00000000 ffff0100`c0000001 fffff880`00000002 : 0xfffffa80`0492b690
fffff880`02d22740 fffffa80`0492b650 : 80000000`00000000 ffff0100`c0000001 fffff880`00000002 00000000`0000002e : athrx+0x53501
fffff880`02d22748 80000000`00000000 : ffff0100`c0000001 fffff880`00000002 00000000`0000002e fffff880`04292587 : 0xfffffa80`0492b650
fffff880`02d22750 ffff0100`c0000001 : fffff880`00000002 00000000`0000002e fffff880`04292587 fffffa80`0398f030 : 0x80000000`00000000
fffff880`02d22758 fffff880`00000002 : 00000000`0000002e fffff880`04292587 fffffa80`0398f030 00000000`00000000 : 0xffff0100`c0000001
fffff880`02d22760 00000000`0000002e : fffff880`04292587 fffffa80`0398f030 00000000`00000000 00000000`05830000 : 0xfffff880`00000002
fffff880`02d22768 fffff880`04292587 : fffffa80`0398f030 00000000`00000000 00000000`05830000 fffffa80`04c49140 : 0x2e
fffff880`02d22770 fffffa80`0398f030 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`05830000 fffffa80`04c49140 00000000`00000000 : athrx+0x3c587
fffff880`02d22778 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`05830000 fffffa80`04c49140 00000000`00000000 fffff880`04292aef : 0xfffffa80`0398f030

STACK_COMMAND:  kb
FOLLOWUP_IP: 
athrx+59836
fffff880`042af836 0fb78038050000  movzx   eax,word ptr [rax+538h]
SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX:  3
SYMBOL_NAME:  athrx+59836
FOLLOWUP_NAME:  MachineOwner
MODULE_NAME: athrx
IMAGE_NAME:  athrx.sys
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:  4aca1ff5
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0xD1_athrx+59836
BUCKET_ID:  X64_0xD1_athrx+59836
Followup: MachineOwner
---------
1: kd> lmtsmn
start             end                 module name
fffff880`00f63000 fffff880`00fba000   ACPI     ACPI.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:19:34 2009 (4A5BC106)
fffff880`02b15000 fffff880`02b9f000   afd      afd.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:21:40 2009 (4A5BC184)
fffff880`041e4000 fffff880`041fa000   AgileVpn AgileVpn.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:24 2009 (4A5BCCF0)
fffff880`03826000 fffff880`0383d000   amdk8    amdk8.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:19:25 2009 (4A5BC0FD)
fffff880`00da3000 fffff880`00dae000   amdxata  amdxata.sys  Tue May 19 13:56:59 2009 (4A12F2EB)
fffff880`00cea000 fffff880`00cf3000   atapi    atapi.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`00d79000 fffff880`00da3000   ataport  ataport.SYS  Mon Jul 13 19:19:52 2009 (4A5BC118)
fffff880`04256000 fffff880`043d3000   athrx    athrx.sys    Mon Oct 05 12:33:57 2009 (4ACA1FF5)
fffff880`03a5e000 fffff880`04075000   atikmdag atikmdag.sys Mon Aug 17 23:05:47 2009 (4A8A1A8B)
fffff880`03a41000 fffff880`03a49000   ATK64AMD ATK64AMD.sys Fri Oct 27 08:45:25 2006 (4541FF65)
fffff880`00e2b000 fffff880`00e37000   BATTC    BATTC.SYS    Mon Jul 13 19:31:01 2009 (4A5BC3B5)
fffff880`02a69000 fffff880`02a70000   Beep     Beep.SYS     Mon Jul 13 20:00:13 2009 (4A5BCA8D)
fffff880`039d1000 fffff880`039e2000   blbdrive blbdrive.sys Mon Jul 13 19:35:59 2009 (4A5BC4DF)
fffff880`02795000 fffff880`027b3000   bowser   bowser.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:23:50 2009 (4A5BC206)
fffff960`006c0000 fffff960`006e7000   cdd      cdd.dll      unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`02a36000 fffff880`02a60000   cdrom    cdrom.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`00c00000 fffff880`00cc0000   CI       CI.dll       Mon Jul 13 21:32:13 2009 (4A5BE01D)
fffff880`011cc000 fffff880`011fc000   CLASSPNP CLASSPNP.SYS Mon Jul 13 19:19:58 2009 (4A5BC11E)
fffff880`00d1b000 fffff880`00d79000   CLFS     CLFS.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`03a3c000 fffff880`03a40500   CmBatt   CmBatt.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:31:03 2009 (4A5BC3B7)
fffff880`0110d000 fffff880`01180000   cng      cng.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:49:40 2009 (4A5BC814)
fffff880`00e22000 fffff880`00e2b000   compbatt compbatt.sys Mon Jul 13 19:31:02 2009 (4A5BC3B6)
fffff880`03a49000 fffff880`03a59000   CompositeBus CompositeBus.sys Mon Jul 13 20:00:33 2009 (4A5BCAA1)
fffff880`04c7e000 fffff880`04c8c000   crashdmp crashdmp.sys Mon Jul 13 20:01:01 2009 (4A5BCABD)
fffff880`03930000 fffff880`039b3000   csc      csc.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:24:26 2009 (4A5BC22A)
fffff880`039b3000 fffff880`039d1000   dfsc     dfsc.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:23:44 2009 (4A5BC200)
fffff880`03921000 fffff880`03930000   discache discache.sys Mon Jul 13 19:37:18 2009 (4A5BC52E)
fffff880`01200000 fffff880`01216000   disk     disk.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`04c56000 fffff880`04c78000   drmk     drmk.sys     Mon Jul 13 21:01:25 2009 (4A5BD8E5)
fffff880`04c98000 fffff880`04ca1000   dump_atapi dump_atapi.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`04c8c000 fffff880`04c98000   dump_dumpata dump_dumpata.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`04ca1000 fffff880`04cb4000   dump_dumpfve dump_dumpfve.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:51 2009 (4A5BC18F)
fffff880`04cb4000 fffff880`04cc0000   Dxapi    Dxapi.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:38:28 2009 (4A5BC574)
fffff880`04075000 fffff880`04169000   dxgkrnl  dxgkrnl.sys  Mon Nov 01 22:51:31 2010 (4CCF7CB3)
fffff880`04169000 fffff880`041af000   dxgmms1  dxgmms1.sys  Mon Nov 01 22:50:56 2010 (4CCF7C90)
fffff880`0109b000 fffff880`010af000   fileinfo fileinfo.sys Mon Jul 13 19:34:25 2009 (4A5BC481)
fffff880`00dae000 fffff880`00dfa000   fltmgr   fltmgr.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:59 2009 (4A5BC11F)
fffff880`013ea000 fffff880`013f4000   Fs_Rec   Fs_Rec.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:45 2009 (4A5BC111)
fffff880`0103a000 fffff880`01074000   fvevol   fvevol.sys   Fri Sep 25 22:34:26 2009 (4ABD7DB2)
fffff880`01400000 fffff880`0144a000   fwpkclnt fwpkclnt.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:08 2009 (4A5BC164)
fffff800`031e0000 fffff800`03229000   hal      hal.dll      Mon Jul 13 21:27:36 2009 (4A5BDF08)
fffff880`041af000 fffff880`041d3000   HDAudBus HDAudBus.sys Mon Jul 13 20:06:13 2009 (4A5BCBF5)
fffff880`04a15000 fffff880`04a71000   HdAudio  HdAudio.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:59 2009 (4A5BCC23)
fffff880`04cce000 fffff880`04ce7000   HIDCLASS HIDCLASS.SYS Mon Jul 13 20:06:21 2009 (4A5BCBFD)
fffff880`04ce7000 fffff880`04cef080   HIDPARSE HIDPARSE.SYS Mon Jul 13 20:06:17 2009 (4A5BCBF9)
fffff880`04cc0000 fffff880`04cce000   hidusb   hidusb.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:06:22 2009 (4A5BCBFE)
fffff880`026cd000 fffff880`02795000   HTTP     HTTP.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:22:16 2009 (4A5BC1A8)
fffff880`015f6000 fffff880`015ff000   hwpolicy hwpolicy.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:22 2009 (4A5BC0FA)
fffff880`03a00000 fffff880`03a1e000   i8042prt i8042prt.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`03a1e000 fffff880`03a2d000   kbdclass kbdclass.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff800`00bb0000 fffff800`00bba000   kdcom    kdcom.dll    Mon Jul 13 21:31:07 2009 (4A5BDFDB)
fffff880`04b4f000 fffff880`04b92000   ks       ks.sys       Wed Mar 03 23:32:25 2010 (4B8F37D9)
fffff880`013bf000 fffff880`013d9000   ksecdd   ksecdd.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:20:54 2009 (4A5BC156)
fffff880`015b1000 fffff880`015dc000   ksecpkg  ksecpkg.sys  Fri Dec 11 01:03:32 2009 (4B21E0B4)
fffff880`04c78000 fffff880`04c7d200   ksthunk  ksthunk.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:00:19 2009 (4A5BCA93)
fffff880`043e0000 fffff880`043f2000   L1C62x64 L1C62x64.sys Wed Apr 01 01:09:17 2009 (49D2F6FD)
fffff880`04d9c000 fffff880`04db1000   lltdio   lltdio.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`04d58000 fffff880`04d7b000   luafv    luafv.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:26:13 2009 (4A5BC295)
fffff880`00cfa000 fffff880`00d07000   mcupdate_AuthenticAMD mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll Mon Jul 13 21:29:09 2009 (4A5BDF65)
fffff880`04782000 fffff880`04790000   monitor  monitor.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:38:52 2009 (4A5BC58C)
fffff880`03a2d000 fffff880`03a3c000   mouclass mouclass.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff880`04cf2000 fffff880`04cff000   mouhid   mouhid.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:00:20 2009 (4A5BCA94)
fffff880`00cd0000 fffff880`00cea000   mountmgr mountmgr.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`027b3000 fffff880`027cb000   mpsdrv   mpsdrv.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:25 2009 (4A5BCC79)
fffff880`027cb000 fffff880`027f8000   mrxsmb   mrxsmb.sys   Sat Feb 27 02:52:19 2010 (4B88CF33)
fffff880`02600000 fffff880`0264e000   mrxsmb10 mrxsmb10.sys Sat Feb 27 02:52:28 2010 (4B88CF3C)
fffff880`04db1000 fffff880`04dd4000   mrxsmb20 mrxsmb20.sys Sat Feb 27 02:52:26 2010 (4B88CF3A)
fffff880`02ace000 fffff880`02ad9000   Msfs     Msfs.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`00fc3000 fffff880`00fcd000   msisadrv msisadrv.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:26 2009 (4A5BC0FE)
fffff880`010af000 fffff880`0110d000   msrpc    msrpc.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:21:32 2009 (4A5BC17C)
fffff880`03916000 fffff880`03921000   mssmbios mssmbios.sys Mon Jul 13 19:31:10 2009 (4A5BC3BE)
fffff880`015e4000 fffff880`015f6000   mup      mup.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:23:45 2009 (4A5BC201)
fffff880`0145f000 fffff880`01551000   ndis     ndis.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:21:40 2009 (4A5BC184)
fffff880`04ab1000 fffff880`04abd000   ndistapi ndistapi.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:00 2009 (4A5BCCD8)
fffff880`026a2000 fffff880`026b5000   ndisuio  ndisuio.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:09:25 2009 (4A5BCCB5)
fffff880`04abd000 fffff880`04aec000   ndiswan  ndiswan.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:10:11 2009 (4A5BCCE3)
fffff880`04a00000 fffff880`04a15000   NDProxy  NDProxy.SYS  Mon Jul 13 20:10:05 2009 (4A5BCCDD)
fffff880`0387b000 fffff880`0388a000   netbios  netbios.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff880`02b9f000 fffff880`02be4000   netbt    netbt.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:21:28 2009 (4A5BC178)
fffff880`01551000 fffff880`015b1000   NETIO    NETIO.SYS    Mon Jul 13 19:21:46 2009 (4A5BC18A)
fffff880`02ad9000 fffff880`02aea000   Npfs     Npfs.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`0390a000 fffff880`03916000   nsiproxy nsiproxy.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:02 2009 (4A5BC15E)
fffff800`02c04000 fffff800`031e0000   nt       ntkrnlmp.exe Sat Jun 19 00:16:41 2010 (4C1C44A9)
fffff880`0121c000 fffff880`013bf000   Ntfs     Ntfs.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:20:47 2009 (4A5BC14F)
fffff880`02a60000 fffff880`02a69000   Null     Null.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:37 2009 (4A5BC109)
fffff880`0264f000 fffff880`026a2000   nwifi    nwifi.sys    Mon Jul 13 20:07:23 2009 (4A5BCC3B)
fffff880`0383f000 fffff880`03865000   pacer    pacer.sys    Mon Jul 13 20:09:41 2009 (4A5BCCC5)
fffff880`00e0d000 fffff880`00e22000   partmgr  partmgr.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:19:58 2009 (4A5BC11E)
fffff880`00fcd000 fffff880`01000000   pci      pci.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:19:51 2009 (4A5BC117)
fffff880`00ea8000 fffff880`00eaf000   pciide   pciide.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:49 2009 (4A5BC115)
fffff880`00cc0000 fffff880`00cd0000   PCIIDEX  PCIIDEX.SYS  Mon Jul 13 19:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`013d9000 fffff880`013ea000   pcw      pcw.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:19:27 2009 (4A5BC0FF)
fffff880`03638000 fffff880`036de000   peauth   peauth.sys   Mon Jul 13 21:01:19 2009 (4A5BD8DF)
fffff880`04c19000 fffff880`04c56000   portcls  portcls.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:27 2009 (4A5BCC03)
fffff880`00d07000 fffff880`00d1b000   PSHED    PSHED.dll    Mon Jul 13 21:32:23 2009 (4A5BE027)
fffff880`04a8d000 fffff880`04ab1000   rasl2tp  rasl2tp.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:10:11 2009 (4A5BCCE3)
fffff880`04aec000 fffff880`04b07000   raspppoe raspppoe.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:17 2009 (4A5BCCE9)
fffff880`04b07000 fffff880`04b28000   raspptp  raspptp.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:10:18 2009 (4A5BCCEA)
fffff880`04b28000 fffff880`04b42000   rassstp  rassstp.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:10:25 2009 (4A5BCCF1)
fffff880`038b9000 fffff880`0390a000   rdbss    rdbss.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:24:09 2009 (4A5BC219)
fffff880`04b42000 fffff880`04b4d000   rdpbus   rdpbus.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:17:46 2009 (4A5BCEAA)
fffff880`02ab3000 fffff880`02abc000   RDPCDD   RDPCDD.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`02abc000 fffff880`02ac5000   rdpencdd rdpencdd.sys Mon Jul 13 20:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`02ac5000 fffff880`02ace000   rdprefmp rdprefmp.sys Mon Jul 13 20:16:35 2009 (4A5BCE63)
fffff880`01000000 fffff880`0103a000   rdyboost rdyboost.sys Mon Jul 13 19:34:34 2009 (4A5BC48A)
fffff880`026b5000 fffff880`026cd000   rspndr   rspndr.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`036de000 fffff880`036e9000   secdrv   secdrv.SYS   Wed Sep 13 09:18:38 2006 (4508052E)
fffff880`015dc000 fffff880`015e4000   spldr    spldr.sys    Mon May 11 12:56:27 2009 (4A0858BB)
fffff880`04653000 fffff880`046e9000   srv      srv.sys      Thu Aug 26 23:38:00 2010 (4C773318)
fffff880`03728000 fffff880`0378f000   srv2     srv2.sys     Thu Aug 26 23:37:46 2010 (4C77330A)
fffff880`036e9000 fffff880`03716000   srvnet   srvnet.sys   Thu Aug 26 23:37:24 2010 (4C7732F4)
fffff880`04b4d000 fffff880`04b4e480   swenum   swenum.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:00:18 2009 (4A5BCA92)
fffff880`01603000 fffff880`01800000   tcpip    tcpip.sys    Sun Jun 13 23:39:04 2010 (4C15A458)
fffff880`03716000 fffff880`03728000   tcpipreg tcpipreg.sys Mon Jul 13 20:09:49 2009 (4A5BCCCD)
fffff880`02b08000 fffff880`02b15000   TDI      TDI.SYS      Mon Jul 13 19:21:18 2009 (4A5BC16E)
fffff880`02aea000 fffff880`02b08000   tdx      tdx.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:21:15 2009 (4A5BC16B)
fffff880`038a5000 fffff880`038b9000   termdd   termdd.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:16:36 2009 (4A5BCE64)
fffff960`00560000 fffff960`0056a000   TSDDD    TSDDD.dll    unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`03800000 fffff880`03826000   tunnel   tunnel.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:09:37 2009 (4A5BCCC1)
fffff880`04b92000 fffff880`04ba4000   umbus    umbus.sys    Mon Jul 13 20:06:56 2009 (4A5BCC20)
fffff880`04cff000 fffff880`04d1c000   usbccgp  usbccgp.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:45 2009 (4A5BCC15)
fffff880`04cf0000 fffff880`04cf1f00   USBD     USBD.SYS     Mon Jul 13 20:06:23 2009 (4A5BCBFF)
fffff880`041d3000 fffff880`041e4000   usbehci  usbehci.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:30 2009 (4A5BCC06)
fffff880`04ba4000 fffff880`04bfe000   usbhub   usbhub.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:07:09 2009 (4A5BCC2D)
fffff880`043f2000 fffff880`043fd000   usbohci  usbohci.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:30 2009 (4A5BCC06)
fffff880`04200000 fffff880`04256000   USBPORT  USBPORT.SYS  Mon Jul 13 20:06:31 2009 (4A5BCC07)
fffff880`04d1c000 fffff880`04d49200   usbvideo usbvideo.sys Wed Mar 03 23:40:57 2010 (4B8F39D9)
fffff880`00e00000 fffff880`00e0d000   vdrvroot vdrvroot.sys Mon Jul 13 20:01:31 2009 (4A5BCADB)
fffff880`02a70000 fffff880`02a7e000   vga      vga.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:38:47 2009 (4A5BC587)
fffff880`02a7e000 fffff880`02aa3000   VIDEOPRT VIDEOPRT.SYS Mon Jul 13 19:38:51 2009 (4A5BC58B)
fffff880`0144a000 fffff880`0145a000   vmstorfl vmstorfl.sys Mon Jul 13 19:42:54 2009 (4A5BC67E)
fffff880`00e37000 fffff880`00e4c000   volmgr   volmgr.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`00e4c000 fffff880`00ea8000   volmgrx  volmgrx.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:20:33 2009 (4A5BC141)
fffff880`01180000 fffff880`011cc000   volsnap  volsnap.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:20:08 2009 (4A5BC128)
fffff880`043d3000 fffff880`043e0000   vwifibus vwifibus.sys Mon Jul 13 20:07:21 2009 (4A5BCC39)
fffff880`03865000 fffff880`0387b000   vwififlt vwififlt.sys Mon Jul 13 20:07:22 2009 (4A5BCC3A)
fffff880`04dd4000 fffff880`04dde000   vwifimp  vwifimp.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:07:28 2009 (4A5BCC40)
fffff880`0388a000 fffff880`038a5000   wanarp   wanarp.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:10:21 2009 (4A5BCCED)
fffff880`02aa3000 fffff880`02ab3000   watchdog watchdog.sys Mon Jul 13 19:37:35 2009 (4A5BC53F)
fffff880`00eb0000 fffff880`00f54000   Wdf01000 Wdf01000.sys Mon Jul 13 19:22:07 2009 (4A5BC19F)
fffff880`00f54000 fffff880`00f63000   WDFLDR   WDFLDR.SYS   Mon Jul 13 19:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`02be4000 fffff880`02bed000   wfplwf   wfplwf.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff960`000f0000 fffff960`00400000   win32k   win32k.sys   Tue Oct 19 23:08:46 2010 (4CBE5D3E)
fffff880`00fba000 fffff880`00fc3000   WMILIB   WMILIB.SYS   Mon Jul 13 19:19:51 2009 (4A5BC117)
fffff880`04d7b000 fffff880`04d9c000   WudfPf   WudfPf.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:05:37 2009 (4A5BCBD1)
The reports are consistent its your driver--Update.
Athrx.sys file description
Productname: Driver for Atheros CB42/CB43/MB42/MB43 Network Adapter
Description: Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN device driver
Company: Atheros Communications, Inc.

I have tried looking for this driver but doesn't seem to find such driver. But I have found many threads about this.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 Feb 2011   #4
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

I found the OEM page, but the drivers on it are actually older than your current ones. The drivers you are looking for are under the Wireless category.

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-

I don't normally recommend this, but try using Driver Easy to find an updated driver for it: Driver Easy - Auto Detect, Download, Backup, Restore & Uninstall Drivers

If that doesn't work, disable the device in Device Manager, and use the ethernet instead.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Feb 2011   #5
Johzen

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Will disabling the Device, stop BSOD?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Feb 2011   #6
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

If the drivers are causing the BSOD, disabling the device should stop it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Feb 2011   #7
Johzen

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
If the drivers are causing the BSOD, disabling the device should stop it.
Hmm... Well that's easier >.>

Thanks Again [:
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Feb 2011   #8
badkarma11

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Full Retail SP1
 
 

I had a similar problem with a D-Link PCI wireless card. Unless you can figure out the chipset of the device, the Atheros page won't be much help since the drivers are grouped in 'families' by chipset. I removed the card and put it in a Vista machine (works fine there) and replaced it with a newer USB wireless critter. As Jonathan_King wrote, if you have on board LAN (ethernet port) that you can use, use it. It might be disabled in the BIOS if another device is being (has been) used. Look in device manager to see if it recognizes any on board ethernet device.
Good Luck
'karma
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Feb 2011   #9
Johzen

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by badkarma11 View Post
I had a similar problem with a D-Link PCI wireless card. Unless you can figure out the chipset of the device, the Atheros page won't be much help since the drivers are grouped in 'families' by chipset. I removed the card and put it in a Vista machine (works fine there) and replaced it with a newer USB wireless critter. As Jonathan_King wrote, if you have on board LAN (ethernet port) that you can use, use it. It might be disabled in the BIOS if another device is being (has been) used. Look in device manager to see if it recognizes any on board ethernet device.
Good Luck
'karma
Well their is no "Exclamation Point" in the Device Manager... so you mean if I disable the atheros thing, I will have no WiFi?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Feb 2011   #10
badkarma11

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Full Retail SP1
 
 

If you disable your wireless device, yes, you will have no WiFi. The Atheros driver is associated with your wireless adapter and will be hard or impossible to update. You then have two choices:
1. Disable your wireless adapter in Device manager and go wired (use the on board ethernet connection which you would plug into your router if you have one, or directly into a cable modem if you have one)
2. buy a new wireless adapter that has win7 supported drivers.

I would recommend '2' as it keeps the flexibility of going wireless.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Bsod, 2/3




Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:57.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App