Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Windows 7 Error box when starting Windows

09 Apr 2011   #1
iBoGo

Windows 7 Ultimate x86 SP1
 
 
Windows 7 Error box when starting Windows

It drives me crazy.Everytime I boot up and my desktop shows up I get a small box,with the text: Error,and the only option is OK or X,after I click OK,it appears one more time,I click once again OK,and it appears suddenly when I run different programs.
I tried uninstalling some software,but no results.
I can't make a printscreen,because the error won't let me.

Any advice is good.
Thank's,in advance!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
09 Apr 2011   #2
yowanvista

Windows 10 Pro x64, Arch Linux
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iBoGo View Post
It drives me crazy.Everytime I boot up and my desktop shows up I get a small box,with the text: Error,and the only option is OK or X,after I click OK,it appears one more time,I click once again OK,and it appears suddenly when I run different programs.
I tried uninstalling some software,but no results.
I can't make a printscreen,because the error won't let me.

Any advice is good.
Thank's,in advance!
Boot in safe mode with networking and run a scan of Malwarebytes
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Apr 2011   #3
iBoGo

Windows 7 Ultimate x86 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by yowanvista View Post
Boot in safe mode with networking and run a scan of Malwarebytes
Tried that,still no luck.
When I right-click it in task manager,it shows that the process is explorer.exe

Here is a photo of the error.I could take a print screen,after all.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

10 Apr 2011   #4
yowanvista

Windows 10 Pro x64, Arch Linux
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iBoGo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by yowanvista View Post
Boot in safe mode with networking and run a scan of Malwarebytes
Tried that,still no luck.
When I right-click it in task manager,it shows that the process is explorer.exe

Here is a photo of the error.I could take a print screen,after all.
This is a clear malware infection, do a System Restore
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Windows 7 Error box when starting Windows




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows Firewall error 0x8007042c + error 1068 (manually starting)
So when i try to get Windows Firewall to run on recommended settings i get error 0x8007042c. So far i have tried- all four methods on the microsoft help page here: ?0x8007042c? error message when you try to start Windows Firewall when i tried manually starting it i got error 1068 the dependency...
System Security
RunDLL error when starting Windows 7
The error I get, everytime windows loads up, it reads: RunDLL There was a problem starting C:\ProgramData\Intel\diagagnt.dll The specified module could not be found. --------- What is this, and how do I fix it :cool: My Systems specs are in my profile.
Hardware & Devices
BSOD starting Windows, error: 0x000000c9 Can`t start Windows.
Hi Searched everywhere I can think of, and now I think this is the only solution. To ask here. I have starting to not coming into win at all, it start to "starting/loading Windows" then it goes into blue screen. This are the two latest codes: 1: 0x000000c9 (0x0000023b, 0x93ff237c,...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD starting windows 8, error minidump
i uploaded result of SF diagnostic tool. what should I do?
BSOD Help and Support
Checkdisk error While Starting Windows
When my computer boots and after this black screen appear "One of your disks needs to be checked for consistency. You may cancel the disk check, but it is trongly recommended that you continue. Windows will now check disk. Cannot open volume for direct access. Autochk cannot run due to an...
Performance & Maintenance
when starting windows i get a rundll error
hey guys, everytime when i start windows i get the following message: "There was a problem starting msihsz32.dll The specified module could not be found" i've tried to search on this issue in google but with no success, it could be related to some program i've installed or something
Software


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App