Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD every 2 hours with new system.

15 Jun 2011   #11
SledgeDG

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

That's quite rare...the errors are all over the placen the last dump NTOSKRNL isn't blamed but the Nvidea driver
Code:
nvlddmkm.sys Sat May 21 00:07:04 2011 (4DD73A68)
while earlier dumps blame DirectX
Code:
dxgmms1.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:49:53 2010 (4CE799C1)
or even Logitech's Setpoint USB filter
Code:
LUsbFilt.Sys Thu Mar 18 04:51:28 2010 (4BA1E990)
That makes me think there might be an underlying Hardware problem like an unstable/ not strong enough PSU or anything like that.
Go ahead and run that box in Safe mode for a day or so...if it still crashes you can be 99% sure it's a hardware issue
Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.


Loading Dump File [C:\Users\David\Desktop\061211-29936-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is: 
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03019000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0325e650
Debug session time: Sun Jun 12 09:17:12.103 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 12:48:59.712
Loading Kernel Symbols
...............................................................
................................................................
.............................
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
.......
*******************************************************************************
*                                                                             *
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
*                                                                             *
*******************************************************************************

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 8, 0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+6a9cb2 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

3: kd> !analyze -v
*******************************************************************************
*                                                                             *
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
*                                                                             *
*******************************************************************************

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high.  This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000008, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: 0000000000000000, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------


READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800032c8100
 0000000000000000 

CURRENT_IRQL:  2

FAULTING_IP: 
+5feb952f01bdddc4
00000000`00000000 ??              ???

PROCESS_NAME:  System

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT:  1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR:  0xD1

TRAP_FRAME:  fffff880009b0930 -- (.trap 0xfffff880009b0930)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=0000000000000003 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000000003
rdx=fffffa8003b5b000 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=0000000000000000 rsp=fffff880009b0ac8 rbp=0000000000000001
 r8=fffff880009b0b40  r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000000000000000
r11=fffff880009b0aa0 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po nc
00000000`00000000 ??              ???
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER:  from fffff800030982a9 to fffff80003098d00

FAILED_INSTRUCTION_ADDRESS: 
+5feb952f01bdddc4
00000000`00000000 ??              ???

STACK_TEXT:  
fffff880`009b0ac8 fffff880`138c5cb2 : fffffa80`05ae7000 fffffa80`05ae7000 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000001 : 0x0
fffff880`009b0ad0 fffffa80`05ae7000 : fffffa80`05ae7000 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000001 fffff880`009b0b00 : nvlddmkm+0x6a9cb2
fffff880`009b0ad8 fffffa80`05ae7000 : 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000001 fffff880`009b0b00 fffffa80`03b5b000 : 0xfffffa80`05ae7000
fffff880`009b0ae0 00000000`00000001 : 00000000`00000001 fffff880`009b0b00 fffffa80`03b5b000 00000000`00000000 : 0xfffffa80`05ae7000
fffff880`009b0ae8 00000000`00000001 : fffff880`009b0b00 fffffa80`03b5b000 00000000`00000000 fffff880`13482302 : 0x1
fffff880`009b0af0 fffff880`009b0b00 : fffffa80`03b5b000 00000000`00000000 fffff880`13482302 fffffa80`05ae7000 : 0x1
fffff880`009b0af8 fffffa80`03b5b000 : 00000000`00000000 fffff880`13482302 fffffa80`05ae7000 00000000`00000001 : 0xfffff880`009b0b00
fffff880`009b0b00 00000000`00000000 : fffff880`13482302 fffffa80`05ae7000 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 : 0xfffffa80`03b5b000


STACK_COMMAND:  .trap 0xfffff880009b0930 ; kb

FOLLOWUP_IP: 
nvlddmkm+6a9cb2
fffff880`138c5cb2 ??              ???

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX:  1

SYMBOL_NAME:  nvlddmkm+6a9cb2

FOLLOWUP_NAME:  MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nvlddmkm

IMAGE_NAME:  nvlddmkm.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:  4dd73a68

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0xD1_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_nvlddmkm+6a9cb2

BUCKET_ID:  X64_0xD1_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_nvlddmkm+6a9cb2

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

3: kd> lmntsm
start             end                 module name
fffff880`0419f000 fffff880`041dd000   1394ohci 1394ohci.sys Sat Nov 20 05:44:56 2010 (4CE7A6A8)
fffff880`01000000 fffff880`01057000   ACPI     ACPI.sys     Sat Nov 20 04:19:16 2010 (4CE79294)
fffff880`046f9000 fffff880`0473e000   aehwxvc5 aehwxvc5.SYS Tue Jul 14 17:12:55 2009 (4A5CF4D7)
fffff880`01747000 fffff880`017d0000   afd      afd.sys      Sat Nov 20 04:23:27 2010 (4CE7938F)
fffff880`04757000 fffff880`0476d000   AgileVpn AgileVpn.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:24 2009 (4A5BCCF0)
fffff880`0469a000 fffff880`046ae000   amdiox64 amdiox64.sys Thu Feb 18 10:17:53 2010 (4B7D5A21)
fffff880`017e1000 fffff880`017f6000   amdppm   amdppm.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:25 2009 (4A5BC0FD)
fffff880`00e59000 fffff880`00e64000   amdxata  amdxata.sys  Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
fffff880`00e50000 fffff880`00e59000   atapi    atapi.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`00db3000 fffff880`00ddd000   ataport  ataport.SYS  Sat Nov 20 04:19:15 2010 (4CE79293)
fffff880`01899000 fffff880`018a0000   Beep     Beep.SYS     Mon Jul 13 20:00:13 2009 (4A5BCA8D)
fffff880`017d0000 fffff880`017e1000   blbdrive blbdrive.sys Mon Jul 13 19:35:59 2009 (4A5BC4DF)
fffff880`04bca000 fffff880`04be8000   bowser   bowser.sys   Tue Feb 22 23:55:04 2011 (4D649328)
fffff960`00700000 fffff960`00727000   cdd      cdd.dll      unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`05fa9000 fffff880`05fc6000   cdfs     cdfs.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:19:46 2009 (4A5BC112)
fffff880`01866000 fffff880`01890000   cdrom    cdrom.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:19:20 2010 (4CE79298)
fffff880`00cf3000 fffff880`00db3000   CI       CI.dll       Sat Nov 20 08:12:36 2010 (4CE7C944)
fffff880`01800000 fffff880`01830000   CLASSPNP CLASSPNP.SYS Sat Nov 20 04:19:23 2010 (4CE7929B)
fffff880`00c95000 fffff880`00cf3000   CLFS     CLFS.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`0147d000 fffff880`014ef000   cng      cng.sys      Sat Nov 20 05:08:45 2010 (4CE79E2D)
fffff880`04747000 fffff880`04757000   CompositeBus CompositeBus.sys Sat Nov 20 05:33:17 2010 (4CE7A3ED)
fffff880`05fc6000 fffff880`05fd4000   crashdmp crashdmp.sys Mon Jul 13 20:01:01 2009 (4A5BCABD)
fffff880`02e0f000 fffff880`02e92000   csc      csc.sys      Sat Nov 20 04:27:12 2010 (4CE79470)
fffff880`02e92000 fffff880`02eb0000   dfsc     dfsc.sys     Sat Nov 20 04:26:31 2010 (4CE79447)
fffff880`02e00000 fffff880`02e0f000   discache discache.sys Mon Jul 13 19:37:18 2009 (4A5BC52E)
fffff880`01be4000 fffff880`01bfa000   disk     disk.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`05ee0000 fffff880`05f02000   drmk     drmk.sys     Mon Jul 13 21:01:25 2009 (4A5BD8E5)
fffff880`05fe0000 fffff880`05fe9000   dump_atapi dump_atapi.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`05fd4000 fffff880`05fe0000   dump_dumpata dump_dumpata.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`05fe9000 fffff880`05ffc000   dump_dumpfve dump_dumpfve.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:51 2009 (4A5BC18F)
fffff880`05c00000 fffff880`05c0c000   Dxapi    Dxapi.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:38:28 2009 (4A5BC574)
fffff880`13ecf000 fffff880`13fc3000   dxgkrnl  dxgkrnl.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:50:50 2010 (4CE799FA)
fffff880`04001000 fffff880`04047000   dxgmms1  dxgmms1.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:49:53 2010 (4CE799C1)
fffff880`00fe0000 fffff880`00ff4000   fileinfo fileinfo.sys Mon Jul 13 19:34:25 2009 (4A5BC481)
fffff880`00c00000 fffff880`00c4c000   fltmgr   fltmgr.sys   Sat Nov 20 04:19:24 2010 (4CE7929C)
fffff880`01500000 fffff880`0150a000   Fs_Rec   Fs_Rec.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:45 2009 (4A5BC111)
fffff880`01baa000 fffff880`01be4000   fvevol   fvevol.sys   Sat Nov 20 04:24:06 2010 (4CE793B6)
fffff880`01aa7000 fffff880`01af1000   fwpkclnt fwpkclnt.sys Sat Nov 20 04:21:37 2010 (4CE79321)
fffff800`03602000 fffff800`0364b000   hal      hal.dll      Sat Nov 20 08:00:25 2010 (4CE7C669)
fffff880`04142000 fffff880`04166000   HDAudBus HDAudBus.sys Sat Nov 20 05:43:42 2010 (4CE7A65E)
fffff880`05f33000 fffff880`05f4c000   HIDCLASS HIDCLASS.SYS Sat Nov 20 05:43:49 2010 (4CE7A665)
fffff880`05f4c000 fffff880`05f54080   HIDPARSE HIDPARSE.SYS Mon Jul 13 20:06:17 2009 (4A5BCBF9)
fffff880`05f25000 fffff880`05f33000   hidusb   hidusb.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:43:49 2010 (4CE7A665)
fffff880`04a00000 fffff880`04ac9000   HTTP     HTTP.sys     Sat Nov 20 04:24:30 2010 (4CE793CE)
fffff880`01ba1000 fffff880`01baa000   hwpolicy hwpolicy.sys Sat Nov 20 04:18:54 2010 (4CE7927E)
fffff880`04184000 fffff880`04193000   kbdclass kbdclass.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff880`05f6a000 fffff880`05f78000   kbdhid   kbdhid.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:33:25 2010 (4CE7A3F5)
fffff800`00bc7000 fffff800`00bd1000   kdcom    kdcom.dll    Sat Feb 05 11:52:49 2011 (4D4D8061)
fffff880`04657000 fffff880`0469a000   ks       ks.sys       Sat Nov 20 05:33:23 2010 (4CE7A3F3)
fffff880`01462000 fffff880`0147d000   ksecdd   ksecdd.sys   Sat Nov 20 04:21:15 2010 (4CE7930B)
fffff880`01673000 fffff880`0169e000   ksecpkg  ksecpkg.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:10:34 2010 (4CE79E9A)
fffff880`05f02000 fffff880`05f07200   ksthunk  ksthunk.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:00:19 2009 (4A5BCA93)
fffff880`05f55000 fffff880`05f6a000   LHidFilt LHidFilt.Sys Tue Aug 24 13:21:36 2010 (4C73FFA0)
fffff880`05c5e000 fffff880`05c73000   lltdio   lltdio.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`05f85000 fffff880`05f99000   LMouFilt LMouFilt.Sys Tue Aug 24 13:21:43 2010 (4C73FFA7)
fffff880`05c1a000 fffff880`05c3d000   luafv    luafv.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:26:13 2009 (4A5BC295)
fffff880`05f99000 fffff880`05fa9000   LUsbFilt LUsbFilt.Sys Tue Aug 24 13:21:47 2010 (4C73FFAB)
fffff880`00c74000 fffff880`00c81000   mcupdate_AuthenticAMD mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll Mon Jul 13 21:29:09 2009 (4A5BDF65)
fffff880`05c0c000 fffff880`05c1a000   monitor  monitor.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:38:52 2009 (4A5BC58C)
fffff880`04646000 fffff880`04655000   mouclass mouclass.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff880`05f78000 fffff880`05f85000   mouhid   mouhid.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:00:20 2009 (4A5BCA94)
fffff880`00fc6000 fffff880`00fe0000   mountmgr mountmgr.sys Sat Nov 20 04:19:21 2010 (4CE79299)
fffff880`0719d000 fffff880`071ce000   MpFilter MpFilter.sys Tue Sep 14 20:19:28 2010 (4C901110)
fffff880`071e3000 fffff880`071f3000   MpNWMon  MpNWMon.sys  Tue Sep 14 20:19:30 2010 (4C901112)
fffff880`04be8000 fffff880`04c00000   mpsdrv   mpsdrv.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:25 2009 (4A5BCC79)
fffff880`13fc3000 fffff880`13ff0000   mrxsmb   mrxsmb.sys   Tue Feb 22 23:56:22 2011 (4D649376)
fffff880`06876000 fffff880`068c3000   mrxsmb10 mrxsmb10.sys Tue Feb 22 23:55:12 2011 (4D649330)
fffff880`068c3000 fffff880`068e7000   mrxsmb20 mrxsmb20.sys Tue Feb 22 23:55:12 2011 (4D649330)
fffff880`016fc000 fffff880`01707000   Msfs     Msfs.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`01057000 fffff880`01061000   msisadrv msisadrv.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:26 2009 (4A5BC0FE)
fffff880`01404000 fffff880`01462000   msrpc    msrpc.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:21:56 2010 (4CE79334)
fffff880`02ff2000 fffff880`02ffd000   mssmbios mssmbios.sys Mon Jul 13 19:31:10 2009 (4A5BC3BE)
fffff880`01b8f000 fffff880`01ba1000   mup      mup.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:23:45 2009 (4A5BC201)
fffff880`0150a000 fffff880`015fd000   ndis     ndis.sys     Sat Nov 20 04:23:30 2010 (4CE79392)
fffff880`04791000 fffff880`0479d000   ndistapi ndistapi.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:00 2009 (4A5BCCD8)
fffff880`04b9f000 fffff880`04bb2000   ndisuio  ndisuio.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:50:08 2010 (4CE7A7E0)
fffff880`0479d000 fffff880`047cc000   ndiswan  ndiswan.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:52:32 2010 (4CE7A870)
fffff880`04b37000 fffff880`04b4c000   NDProxy  NDProxy.SYS  Sat Nov 20 05:52:20 2010 (4CE7A864)
fffff880`02f3a000 fffff880`02f49000   netbios  netbios.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff880`02eb0000 fffff880`02ef5000   netbt    netbt.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:23:18 2010 (4CE79386)
fffff880`01613000 fffff880`01673000   NETIO    NETIO.SYS    Sat Nov 20 04:23:13 2010 (4CE79381)
fffff880`071ce000 fffff880`071e3000   NisDrvWFP NisDrvWFP.sys Tue Sep 14 20:20:25 2010 (4C901149)
fffff880`01707000 fffff880`01718000   Npfs     Npfs.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`02fe6000 fffff880`02ff2000   nsiproxy nsiproxy.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:02 2009 (4A5BC15E)
fffff800`03019000 fffff800`03602000   nt       ntkrnlmp.exe Sat Apr 09 00:15:23 2011 (4D9FDD5B)
fffff880`01229000 fffff880`013cc000   Ntfs     Ntfs.sys     Thu Mar 10 22:39:39 2011 (4D79997B)
fffff880`01890000 fffff880`01899000   Null     Null.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:37 2009 (4A5BC109)
fffff880`046c0000 fffff880`046d8000   nusb3hub nusb3hub.sys Thu Jan 21 22:22:18 2010 (4B5919EA)
fffff880`04047000 fffff880`04077000   nusb3xhc nusb3xhc.sys Thu Jan 21 22:22:21 2010 (4B5919ED)
fffff880`13eca000 fffff880`13ecf000   nvBridge nvBridge.kmd Fri May 20 23:58:23 2011 (4DD7385F)
fffff880`1321c000 fffff880`13eca000   nvlddmkm nvlddmkm.sys Sat May 21 00:07:04 2011 (4DD73A68)
fffff880`04b4c000 fffff880`04b9f000   nwifi    nwifi.sys    Mon Jul 13 20:07:23 2009 (4A5BCC3B)
fffff880`02efe000 fffff880`02f24000   pacer    pacer.sys    Sat Nov 20 05:52:18 2010 (4CE7A862)
fffff880`011ce000 fffff880`011e3000   partmgr  partmgr.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:20:00 2010 (4CE792C0)
fffff880`00f27000 fffff880`00f5a000   pci      pci.sys      Sat Nov 20 04:19:11 2010 (4CE7928F)
fffff880`011f8000 fffff880`011ff000   pciide   pciide.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:49 2009 (4A5BC115)
fffff880`00fb6000 fffff880`00fc6000   PCIIDEX  PCIIDEX.SYS  Mon Jul 13 19:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`014ef000 fffff880`01500000   pcw      pcw.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:19:27 2009 (4A5BC0FF)
fffff880`068e7000 fffff880`0698d000   peauth   peauth.sys   Mon Jul 13 21:01:19 2009 (4A5BD8DF)
fffff880`05ea3000 fffff880`05ee0000   portcls  portcls.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:27 2009 (4A5BCC03)
fffff880`00c81000 fffff880`00c95000   PSHED    PSHED.dll    Mon Jul 13 21:32:23 2009 (4A5BE027)
fffff880`0476d000 fffff880`04791000   rasl2tp  rasl2tp.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:52:34 2010 (4CE7A872)
fffff880`047cc000 fffff880`047e7000   raspppoe raspppoe.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:17 2009 (4A5BCCE9)
fffff880`04600000 fffff880`04621000   raspptp  raspptp.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:52:31 2010 (4CE7A86F)
fffff880`04621000 fffff880`0463b000   rassstp  rassstp.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:10:25 2009 (4A5BCCF1)
fffff880`02f95000 fffff880`02fe6000   rdbss    rdbss.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:27:51 2010 (4CE79497)
fffff880`0463b000 fffff880`04646000   rdpbus   rdpbus.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:17:46 2009 (4A5BCEAA)
fffff880`016e1000 fffff880`016ea000   RDPCDD   RDPCDD.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`016ea000 fffff880`016f3000   rdpencdd rdpencdd.sys Mon Jul 13 20:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`016f3000 fffff880`016fc000   rdprefmp rdprefmp.sys Mon Jul 13 20:16:35 2009 (4A5BCE63)
fffff880`01b55000 fffff880`01b8f000   rdyboost rdyboost.sys Sat Nov 20 04:43:10 2010 (4CE7982E)
fffff880`04bb2000 fffff880`04bca000   rspndr   rspndr.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`04079000 fffff880`040d0000   Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Thu Mar 04 08:42:52 2010 (4B8FB8DC)
fffff880`05c7b000 fffff880`05ea2f80   RTKVHD64 RTKVHD64.sys Mon Feb 08 05:24:50 2010 (4B6FE672)
fffff880`0119f000 fffff880`011ce000   SCSIPORT SCSIPORT.SYS Sat Nov 20 05:34:01 2010 (4CE7A419)
fffff880`0698d000 fffff880`06998000   secdrv   secdrv.SYS   Wed Sep 13 09:18:38 2006 (4508052E)
fffff880`04193000 fffff880`0419f000   serenum  serenum.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:00:33 2009 (4A5BCAA1)
fffff880`02f49000 fffff880`02f66000   serial   serial.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:00:40 2009 (4A5BCAA8)
fffff880`01b4d000 fffff880`01b55000   spldr    spldr.sys    Mon May 11 12:56:27 2009 (4A0858BB)
fffff880`01070000 fffff880`01196000   sptd     sptd.sys     Sun Oct 11 16:55:14 2009 (4AD24632)
fffff880`07094000 fffff880`0712c000   srv      srv.sys      Tue Feb 22 23:56:21 2011 (4D649375)
fffff880`06800000 fffff880`0686a000   srv2     srv2.sys     Tue Feb 22 23:56:00 2011 (4D649360)
fffff880`06998000 fffff880`069c9000   srvnet   srvnet.sys   Tue Feb 22 23:55:44 2011 (4D649350)
fffff880`04655000 fffff880`04656480   swenum   swenum.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:00:18 2009 (4A5BCA92)
fffff880`018a3000 fffff880`01aa7000   tcpip    tcpip.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:25:52 2010 (4CE79420)
fffff880`069c9000 fffff880`069db000   tcpipreg tcpipreg.sys Sat Nov 20 05:51:48 2010 (4CE7A844)
fffff880`0173a000 fffff880`01747000   TDI      TDI.SYS      Sat Nov 20 04:22:06 2010 (4CE7933E)
fffff880`01718000 fffff880`0173a000   tdx      tdx.sys      Sat Nov 20 04:21:54 2010 (4CE79332)
fffff880`02f81000 fffff880`02f95000   termdd   termdd.sys   Sat Nov 20 06:03:40 2010 (4CE7AB0C)
fffff960`005e0000 fffff960`005ea000   TSDDD    TSDDD.dll    unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`013cc000 fffff880`013f2000   tunnel   tunnel.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:51:50 2010 (4CE7A846)
fffff880`046ae000 fffff880`046c0000   umbus    umbus.sys    Sat Nov 20 05:44:37 2010 (4CE7A695)
fffff880`05f08000 fffff880`05f25000   usbccgp  usbccgp.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:44:03 2010 (4CE7A673)
fffff880`04077000 fffff880`04078f00   USBD     USBD.SYS     Mon Jul 13 20:06:23 2009 (4A5BCBFF)
fffff880`04131000 fffff880`04142000   usbehci  usbehci.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:30 2009 (4A5BCC06)
fffff880`04add000 fffff880`04b37000   usbhub   usbhub.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:44:30 2010 (4CE7A68E)
fffff880`040d0000 fffff880`040db000   usbohci  usbohci.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:30 2009 (4A5BCC06)
fffff880`040db000 fffff880`04131000   USBPORT  USBPORT.SYS  Mon Jul 13 20:06:31 2009 (4A5BCC07)
fffff880`01061000 fffff880`0106e000   vdrvroot vdrvroot.sys Mon Jul 13 20:01:31 2009 (4A5BCADB)
fffff880`0169e000 fffff880`016ac000   vga      vga.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:38:47 2009 (4A5BC587)
fffff880`016ac000 fffff880`016d1000   VIDEOPRT VIDEOPRT.SYS Mon Jul 13 19:38:51 2009 (4A5BC58B)
fffff880`00e00000 fffff880`00e3c000   vmbus    vmbus.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:57:29 2010 (4CE79B89)
fffff880`01af1000 fffff880`01b01000   vmstorfl vmstorfl.sys Sat Nov 20 04:57:30 2010 (4CE79B8A)
fffff880`011e3000 fffff880`011f8000   volmgr   volmgr.sys   Sat Nov 20 04:19:28 2010 (4CE792A0)
fffff880`00f5a000 fffff880`00fb6000   volmgrx  volmgrx.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:20:43 2010 (4CE792EB)
fffff880`01b01000 fffff880`01b4d000   volsnap  volsnap.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:20:08 2010 (4CE792C8)
fffff880`02f24000 fffff880`02f3a000   vwififlt vwififlt.sys Mon Jul 13 20:07:22 2009 (4A5BCC3A)
fffff880`02f66000 fffff880`02f81000   wanarp   wanarp.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:52:36 2010 (4CE7A874)
fffff880`016d1000 fffff880`016e1000   watchdog watchdog.sys Mon Jul 13 19:37:35 2009 (4A5BC53F)
fffff880`00e74000 fffff880`00f18000   Wdf01000 Wdf01000.sys Mon Jul 13 19:22:07 2009 (4A5BC19F)
fffff880`00f18000 fffff880`00f27000   WDFLDR   WDFLDR.SYS   Mon Jul 13 19:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`02ef5000 fffff880`02efe000   wfplwf   wfplwf.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff960`00030000 fffff960`00342000   win32k   win32k.sys   unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`00e3c000 fffff880`00e50000   winhv    winhv.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:20:02 2010 (4CE792C2)
fffff880`0473e000 fffff880`04747000   wmiacpi  wmiacpi.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:31:02 2009 (4A5BC3B6)
fffff880`01196000 fffff880`0119f000   WMILIB   WMILIB.SYS   Mon Jul 13 19:19:51 2009 (4A5BC117)
fffff880`05c3d000 fffff880`05c5e000   WudfPf   WudfPf.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:42:44 2010 (4CE7A624)

Unloaded modules:
fffff880`07000000 fffff880`07071000   spsys.sys
    Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
    Checksum:  00000000
fffff880`0712c000 fffff880`0719d000   spsys.sys
    Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
    Checksum:  00000000
fffff880`01830000 fffff880`0183e000   crashdmp.sys
    Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
    Checksum:  00000000
fffff880`0183e000 fffff880`0184a000   dump_ataport
    Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
    Checksum:  00000000
fffff880`0184a000 fffff880`01853000   dump_atapi.s
    Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
    Checksum:  00000000
fffff880`01853000 fffff880`01866000   dump_dumpfve
    Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
    Checksum:  00000000
fffff880`04166000 fffff880`04184000   i8042prt.sys
    Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
    Checksum:  00000000
-DG

Edit: I just see you have Deamon Tools installed (a prime candidate for all kinds of indifferent BSODs) I suggest you uninstall it and remove the drivers after these instructions http://www.duplexsecure.com/en/faq
and switch to a safer alternative like
http://www.magiciso.com/tutorials/mi...c-overview.htm
or
http://www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html
Also have you checked your Temps lately?
http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
15 Jun 2011   #12
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by SledgeDG View Post
That's quite rare...the errors are all over the placen the last dump NTOSKRNL isn't blamed but the Nvidea driver
Code:
nvlddmkm.sys Sat May 21 00:07:04 2011 (4DD73A68)
while earlier dumps blame DirectX
Code:
dxgmms1.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:49:53 2010 (4CE799C1)
or even Logitech's Setpoint USB filter
Code:
LUsbFilt.Sys Thu Mar 18 04:51:28 2010 (4BA1E990)
That makes me think there might be an underlying Hardware problem like an unstable/ not strong enough PSU or anything like that.
Go ahead and run that box in Safe mode for a day or so...if it still crashes you can be 99% sure it's a hardware issue
Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.


Loading Dump File [C:\Users\David\Desktop\061211-29936-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is: 
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03019000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0325e650
Debug session time: Sun Jun 12 09:17:12.103 2011 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 12:48:59.712
Loading Kernel Symbols
...............................................................
................................................................
.............................
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
.......
*******************************************************************************
*                                                                             *
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
*                                                                             *
*******************************************************************************

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 8, 0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+6a9cb2 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

3: kd> !analyze -v
*******************************************************************************
*                                                                             *
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
*                                                                             *
*******************************************************************************

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high.  This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000008, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: 0000000000000000, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------


READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800032c8100
 0000000000000000 

CURRENT_IRQL:  2

FAULTING_IP: 
+5feb952f01bdddc4
00000000`00000000 ??              ???

PROCESS_NAME:  System

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT:  1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR:  0xD1

TRAP_FRAME:  fffff880009b0930 -- (.trap 0xfffff880009b0930)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=0000000000000003 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=0000000000000003
rdx=fffffa8003b5b000 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=0000000000000000 rsp=fffff880009b0ac8 rbp=0000000000000001
 r8=fffff880009b0b40  r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000000000000000
r11=fffff880009b0aa0 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po nc
00000000`00000000 ??              ???
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER:  from fffff800030982a9 to fffff80003098d00

FAILED_INSTRUCTION_ADDRESS: 
+5feb952f01bdddc4
00000000`00000000 ??              ???

STACK_TEXT:  
fffff880`009b0ac8 fffff880`138c5cb2 : fffffa80`05ae7000 fffffa80`05ae7000 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000001 : 0x0
fffff880`009b0ad0 fffffa80`05ae7000 : fffffa80`05ae7000 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000001 fffff880`009b0b00 : nvlddmkm+0x6a9cb2
fffff880`009b0ad8 fffffa80`05ae7000 : 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000001 fffff880`009b0b00 fffffa80`03b5b000 : 0xfffffa80`05ae7000
fffff880`009b0ae0 00000000`00000001 : 00000000`00000001 fffff880`009b0b00 fffffa80`03b5b000 00000000`00000000 : 0xfffffa80`05ae7000
fffff880`009b0ae8 00000000`00000001 : fffff880`009b0b00 fffffa80`03b5b000 00000000`00000000 fffff880`13482302 : 0x1
fffff880`009b0af0 fffff880`009b0b00 : fffffa80`03b5b000 00000000`00000000 fffff880`13482302 fffffa80`05ae7000 : 0x1
fffff880`009b0af8 fffffa80`03b5b000 : 00000000`00000000 fffff880`13482302 fffffa80`05ae7000 00000000`00000001 : 0xfffff880`009b0b00
fffff880`009b0b00 00000000`00000000 : fffff880`13482302 fffffa80`05ae7000 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 : 0xfffffa80`03b5b000


STACK_COMMAND:  .trap 0xfffff880009b0930 ; kb

FOLLOWUP_IP: 
nvlddmkm+6a9cb2
fffff880`138c5cb2 ??              ???

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX:  1

SYMBOL_NAME:  nvlddmkm+6a9cb2

FOLLOWUP_NAME:  MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nvlddmkm

IMAGE_NAME:  nvlddmkm.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:  4dd73a68

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0xD1_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_nvlddmkm+6a9cb2

BUCKET_ID:  X64_0xD1_CODE_AV_NULL_IP_nvlddmkm+6a9cb2

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

3: kd> lmntsm
start             end                 module name
fffff880`0419f000 fffff880`041dd000   1394ohci 1394ohci.sys Sat Nov 20 05:44:56 2010 (4CE7A6A8)
fffff880`01000000 fffff880`01057000   ACPI     ACPI.sys     Sat Nov 20 04:19:16 2010 (4CE79294)
fffff880`046f9000 fffff880`0473e000   aehwxvc5 aehwxvc5.SYS Tue Jul 14 17:12:55 2009 (4A5CF4D7)
fffff880`01747000 fffff880`017d0000   afd      afd.sys      Sat Nov 20 04:23:27 2010 (4CE7938F)
fffff880`04757000 fffff880`0476d000   AgileVpn AgileVpn.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:24 2009 (4A5BCCF0)
fffff880`0469a000 fffff880`046ae000   amdiox64 amdiox64.sys Thu Feb 18 10:17:53 2010 (4B7D5A21)
fffff880`017e1000 fffff880`017f6000   amdppm   amdppm.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:25 2009 (4A5BC0FD)
fffff880`00e59000 fffff880`00e64000   amdxata  amdxata.sys  Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
fffff880`00e50000 fffff880`00e59000   atapi    atapi.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`00db3000 fffff880`00ddd000   ataport  ataport.SYS  Sat Nov 20 04:19:15 2010 (4CE79293)
fffff880`01899000 fffff880`018a0000   Beep     Beep.SYS     Mon Jul 13 20:00:13 2009 (4A5BCA8D)
fffff880`017d0000 fffff880`017e1000   blbdrive blbdrive.sys Mon Jul 13 19:35:59 2009 (4A5BC4DF)
fffff880`04bca000 fffff880`04be8000   bowser   bowser.sys   Tue Feb 22 23:55:04 2011 (4D649328)
fffff960`00700000 fffff960`00727000   cdd      cdd.dll      unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`05fa9000 fffff880`05fc6000   cdfs     cdfs.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:19:46 2009 (4A5BC112)
fffff880`01866000 fffff880`01890000   cdrom    cdrom.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:19:20 2010 (4CE79298)
fffff880`00cf3000 fffff880`00db3000   CI       CI.dll       Sat Nov 20 08:12:36 2010 (4CE7C944)
fffff880`01800000 fffff880`01830000   CLASSPNP CLASSPNP.SYS Sat Nov 20 04:19:23 2010 (4CE7929B)
fffff880`00c95000 fffff880`00cf3000   CLFS     CLFS.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`0147d000 fffff880`014ef000   cng      cng.sys      Sat Nov 20 05:08:45 2010 (4CE79E2D)
fffff880`04747000 fffff880`04757000   CompositeBus CompositeBus.sys Sat Nov 20 05:33:17 2010 (4CE7A3ED)
fffff880`05fc6000 fffff880`05fd4000   crashdmp crashdmp.sys Mon Jul 13 20:01:01 2009 (4A5BCABD)
fffff880`02e0f000 fffff880`02e92000   csc      csc.sys      Sat Nov 20 04:27:12 2010 (4CE79470)
fffff880`02e92000 fffff880`02eb0000   dfsc     dfsc.sys     Sat Nov 20 04:26:31 2010 (4CE79447)
fffff880`02e00000 fffff880`02e0f000   discache discache.sys Mon Jul 13 19:37:18 2009 (4A5BC52E)
fffff880`01be4000 fffff880`01bfa000   disk     disk.sys     Mon Jul 13 19:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`05ee0000 fffff880`05f02000   drmk     drmk.sys     Mon Jul 13 21:01:25 2009 (4A5BD8E5)
fffff880`05fe0000 fffff880`05fe9000   dump_atapi dump_atapi.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`05fd4000 fffff880`05fe0000   dump_dumpata dump_dumpata.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`05fe9000 fffff880`05ffc000   dump_dumpfve dump_dumpfve.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:51 2009 (4A5BC18F)
fffff880`05c00000 fffff880`05c0c000   Dxapi    Dxapi.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:38:28 2009 (4A5BC574)
fffff880`13ecf000 fffff880`13fc3000   dxgkrnl  dxgkrnl.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:50:50 2010 (4CE799FA)
fffff880`04001000 fffff880`04047000   dxgmms1  dxgmms1.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:49:53 2010 (4CE799C1)
fffff880`00fe0000 fffff880`00ff4000   fileinfo fileinfo.sys Mon Jul 13 19:34:25 2009 (4A5BC481)
fffff880`00c00000 fffff880`00c4c000   fltmgr   fltmgr.sys   Sat Nov 20 04:19:24 2010 (4CE7929C)
fffff880`01500000 fffff880`0150a000   Fs_Rec   Fs_Rec.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:45 2009 (4A5BC111)
fffff880`01baa000 fffff880`01be4000   fvevol   fvevol.sys   Sat Nov 20 04:24:06 2010 (4CE793B6)
fffff880`01aa7000 fffff880`01af1000   fwpkclnt fwpkclnt.sys Sat Nov 20 04:21:37 2010 (4CE79321)
fffff800`03602000 fffff800`0364b000   hal      hal.dll      Sat Nov 20 08:00:25 2010 (4CE7C669)
fffff880`04142000 fffff880`04166000   HDAudBus HDAudBus.sys Sat Nov 20 05:43:42 2010 (4CE7A65E)
fffff880`05f33000 fffff880`05f4c000   HIDCLASS HIDCLASS.SYS Sat Nov 20 05:43:49 2010 (4CE7A665)
fffff880`05f4c000 fffff880`05f54080   HIDPARSE HIDPARSE.SYS Mon Jul 13 20:06:17 2009 (4A5BCBF9)
fffff880`05f25000 fffff880`05f33000   hidusb   hidusb.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:43:49 2010 (4CE7A665)
fffff880`04a00000 fffff880`04ac9000   HTTP     HTTP.sys     Sat Nov 20 04:24:30 2010 (4CE793CE)
fffff880`01ba1000 fffff880`01baa000   hwpolicy hwpolicy.sys Sat Nov 20 04:18:54 2010 (4CE7927E)
fffff880`04184000 fffff880`04193000   kbdclass kbdclass.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff880`05f6a000 fffff880`05f78000   kbdhid   kbdhid.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:33:25 2010 (4CE7A3F5)
fffff800`00bc7000 fffff800`00bd1000   kdcom    kdcom.dll    Sat Feb 05 11:52:49 2011 (4D4D8061)
fffff880`04657000 fffff880`0469a000   ks       ks.sys       Sat Nov 20 05:33:23 2010 (4CE7A3F3)
fffff880`01462000 fffff880`0147d000   ksecdd   ksecdd.sys   Sat Nov 20 04:21:15 2010 (4CE7930B)
fffff880`01673000 fffff880`0169e000   ksecpkg  ksecpkg.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:10:34 2010 (4CE79E9A)
fffff880`05f02000 fffff880`05f07200   ksthunk  ksthunk.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:00:19 2009 (4A5BCA93)
fffff880`05f55000 fffff880`05f6a000   LHidFilt LHidFilt.Sys Tue Aug 24 13:21:36 2010 (4C73FFA0)
fffff880`05c5e000 fffff880`05c73000   lltdio   lltdio.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`05f85000 fffff880`05f99000   LMouFilt LMouFilt.Sys Tue Aug 24 13:21:43 2010 (4C73FFA7)
fffff880`05c1a000 fffff880`05c3d000   luafv    luafv.sys    Mon Jul 13 19:26:13 2009 (4A5BC295)
fffff880`05f99000 fffff880`05fa9000   LUsbFilt LUsbFilt.Sys Tue Aug 24 13:21:47 2010 (4C73FFAB)
fffff880`00c74000 fffff880`00c81000   mcupdate_AuthenticAMD mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll Mon Jul 13 21:29:09 2009 (4A5BDF65)
fffff880`05c0c000 fffff880`05c1a000   monitor  monitor.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:38:52 2009 (4A5BC58C)
fffff880`04646000 fffff880`04655000   mouclass mouclass.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff880`05f78000 fffff880`05f85000   mouhid   mouhid.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:00:20 2009 (4A5BCA94)
fffff880`00fc6000 fffff880`00fe0000   mountmgr mountmgr.sys Sat Nov 20 04:19:21 2010 (4CE79299)
fffff880`0719d000 fffff880`071ce000   MpFilter MpFilter.sys Tue Sep 14 20:19:28 2010 (4C901110)
fffff880`071e3000 fffff880`071f3000   MpNWMon  MpNWMon.sys  Tue Sep 14 20:19:30 2010 (4C901112)
fffff880`04be8000 fffff880`04c00000   mpsdrv   mpsdrv.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:25 2009 (4A5BCC79)
fffff880`13fc3000 fffff880`13ff0000   mrxsmb   mrxsmb.sys   Tue Feb 22 23:56:22 2011 (4D649376)
fffff880`06876000 fffff880`068c3000   mrxsmb10 mrxsmb10.sys Tue Feb 22 23:55:12 2011 (4D649330)
fffff880`068c3000 fffff880`068e7000   mrxsmb20 mrxsmb20.sys Tue Feb 22 23:55:12 2011 (4D649330)
fffff880`016fc000 fffff880`01707000   Msfs     Msfs.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`01057000 fffff880`01061000   msisadrv msisadrv.sys Mon Jul 13 19:19:26 2009 (4A5BC0FE)
fffff880`01404000 fffff880`01462000   msrpc    msrpc.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:21:56 2010 (4CE79334)
fffff880`02ff2000 fffff880`02ffd000   mssmbios mssmbios.sys Mon Jul 13 19:31:10 2009 (4A5BC3BE)
fffff880`01b8f000 fffff880`01ba1000   mup      mup.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:23:45 2009 (4A5BC201)
fffff880`0150a000 fffff880`015fd000   ndis     ndis.sys     Sat Nov 20 04:23:30 2010 (4CE79392)
fffff880`04791000 fffff880`0479d000   ndistapi ndistapi.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:00 2009 (4A5BCCD8)
fffff880`04b9f000 fffff880`04bb2000   ndisuio  ndisuio.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:50:08 2010 (4CE7A7E0)
fffff880`0479d000 fffff880`047cc000   ndiswan  ndiswan.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:52:32 2010 (4CE7A870)
fffff880`04b37000 fffff880`04b4c000   NDProxy  NDProxy.SYS  Sat Nov 20 05:52:20 2010 (4CE7A864)
fffff880`02f3a000 fffff880`02f49000   netbios  netbios.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff880`02eb0000 fffff880`02ef5000   netbt    netbt.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:23:18 2010 (4CE79386)
fffff880`01613000 fffff880`01673000   NETIO    NETIO.SYS    Sat Nov 20 04:23:13 2010 (4CE79381)
fffff880`071ce000 fffff880`071e3000   NisDrvWFP NisDrvWFP.sys Tue Sep 14 20:20:25 2010 (4C901149)
fffff880`01707000 fffff880`01718000   Npfs     Npfs.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`02fe6000 fffff880`02ff2000   nsiproxy nsiproxy.sys Mon Jul 13 19:21:02 2009 (4A5BC15E)
fffff800`03019000 fffff800`03602000   nt       ntkrnlmp.exe Sat Apr 09 00:15:23 2011 (4D9FDD5B)
fffff880`01229000 fffff880`013cc000   Ntfs     Ntfs.sys     Thu Mar 10 22:39:39 2011 (4D79997B)
fffff880`01890000 fffff880`01899000   Null     Null.SYS     Mon Jul 13 19:19:37 2009 (4A5BC109)
fffff880`046c0000 fffff880`046d8000   nusb3hub nusb3hub.sys Thu Jan 21 22:22:18 2010 (4B5919EA)
fffff880`04047000 fffff880`04077000   nusb3xhc nusb3xhc.sys Thu Jan 21 22:22:21 2010 (4B5919ED)
fffff880`13eca000 fffff880`13ecf000   nvBridge nvBridge.kmd Fri May 20 23:58:23 2011 (4DD7385F)
fffff880`1321c000 fffff880`13eca000   nvlddmkm nvlddmkm.sys Sat May 21 00:07:04 2011 (4DD73A68)
fffff880`04b4c000 fffff880`04b9f000   nwifi    nwifi.sys    Mon Jul 13 20:07:23 2009 (4A5BCC3B)
fffff880`02efe000 fffff880`02f24000   pacer    pacer.sys    Sat Nov 20 05:52:18 2010 (4CE7A862)
fffff880`011ce000 fffff880`011e3000   partmgr  partmgr.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:20:00 2010 (4CE792C0)
fffff880`00f27000 fffff880`00f5a000   pci      pci.sys      Sat Nov 20 04:19:11 2010 (4CE7928F)
fffff880`011f8000 fffff880`011ff000   pciide   pciide.sys   Mon Jul 13 19:19:49 2009 (4A5BC115)
fffff880`00fb6000 fffff880`00fc6000   PCIIDEX  PCIIDEX.SYS  Mon Jul 13 19:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`014ef000 fffff880`01500000   pcw      pcw.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:19:27 2009 (4A5BC0FF)
fffff880`068e7000 fffff880`0698d000   peauth   peauth.sys   Mon Jul 13 21:01:19 2009 (4A5BD8DF)
fffff880`05ea3000 fffff880`05ee0000   portcls  portcls.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:27 2009 (4A5BCC03)
fffff880`00c81000 fffff880`00c95000   PSHED    PSHED.dll    Mon Jul 13 21:32:23 2009 (4A5BE027)
fffff880`0476d000 fffff880`04791000   rasl2tp  rasl2tp.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:52:34 2010 (4CE7A872)
fffff880`047cc000 fffff880`047e7000   raspppoe raspppoe.sys Mon Jul 13 20:10:17 2009 (4A5BCCE9)
fffff880`04600000 fffff880`04621000   raspptp  raspptp.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:52:31 2010 (4CE7A86F)
fffff880`04621000 fffff880`0463b000   rassstp  rassstp.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:10:25 2009 (4A5BCCF1)
fffff880`02f95000 fffff880`02fe6000   rdbss    rdbss.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:27:51 2010 (4CE79497)
fffff880`0463b000 fffff880`04646000   rdpbus   rdpbus.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:17:46 2009 (4A5BCEAA)
fffff880`016e1000 fffff880`016ea000   RDPCDD   RDPCDD.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`016ea000 fffff880`016f3000   rdpencdd rdpencdd.sys Mon Jul 13 20:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`016f3000 fffff880`016fc000   rdprefmp rdprefmp.sys Mon Jul 13 20:16:35 2009 (4A5BCE63)
fffff880`01b55000 fffff880`01b8f000   rdyboost rdyboost.sys Sat Nov 20 04:43:10 2010 (4CE7982E)
fffff880`04bb2000 fffff880`04bca000   rspndr   rspndr.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`04079000 fffff880`040d0000   Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Thu Mar 04 08:42:52 2010 (4B8FB8DC)
fffff880`05c7b000 fffff880`05ea2f80   RTKVHD64 RTKVHD64.sys Mon Feb 08 05:24:50 2010 (4B6FE672)
fffff880`0119f000 fffff880`011ce000   SCSIPORT SCSIPORT.SYS Sat Nov 20 05:34:01 2010 (4CE7A419)
fffff880`0698d000 fffff880`06998000   secdrv   secdrv.SYS   Wed Sep 13 09:18:38 2006 (4508052E)
fffff880`04193000 fffff880`0419f000   serenum  serenum.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:00:33 2009 (4A5BCAA1)
fffff880`02f49000 fffff880`02f66000   serial   serial.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:00:40 2009 (4A5BCAA8)
fffff880`01b4d000 fffff880`01b55000   spldr    spldr.sys    Mon May 11 12:56:27 2009 (4A0858BB)
fffff880`01070000 fffff880`01196000   sptd     sptd.sys     Sun Oct 11 16:55:14 2009 (4AD24632)
fffff880`07094000 fffff880`0712c000   srv      srv.sys      Tue Feb 22 23:56:21 2011 (4D649375)
fffff880`06800000 fffff880`0686a000   srv2     srv2.sys     Tue Feb 22 23:56:00 2011 (4D649360)
fffff880`06998000 fffff880`069c9000   srvnet   srvnet.sys   Tue Feb 22 23:55:44 2011 (4D649350)
fffff880`04655000 fffff880`04656480   swenum   swenum.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:00:18 2009 (4A5BCA92)
fffff880`018a3000 fffff880`01aa7000   tcpip    tcpip.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:25:52 2010 (4CE79420)
fffff880`069c9000 fffff880`069db000   tcpipreg tcpipreg.sys Sat Nov 20 05:51:48 2010 (4CE7A844)
fffff880`0173a000 fffff880`01747000   TDI      TDI.SYS      Sat Nov 20 04:22:06 2010 (4CE7933E)
fffff880`01718000 fffff880`0173a000   tdx      tdx.sys      Sat Nov 20 04:21:54 2010 (4CE79332)
fffff880`02f81000 fffff880`02f95000   termdd   termdd.sys   Sat Nov 20 06:03:40 2010 (4CE7AB0C)
fffff960`005e0000 fffff960`005ea000   TSDDD    TSDDD.dll    unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`013cc000 fffff880`013f2000   tunnel   tunnel.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:51:50 2010 (4CE7A846)
fffff880`046ae000 fffff880`046c0000   umbus    umbus.sys    Sat Nov 20 05:44:37 2010 (4CE7A695)
fffff880`05f08000 fffff880`05f25000   usbccgp  usbccgp.sys  Sat Nov 20 05:44:03 2010 (4CE7A673)
fffff880`04077000 fffff880`04078f00   USBD     USBD.SYS     Mon Jul 13 20:06:23 2009 (4A5BCBFF)
fffff880`04131000 fffff880`04142000   usbehci  usbehci.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:30 2009 (4A5BCC06)
fffff880`04add000 fffff880`04b37000   usbhub   usbhub.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:44:30 2010 (4CE7A68E)
fffff880`040d0000 fffff880`040db000   usbohci  usbohci.sys  Mon Jul 13 20:06:30 2009 (4A5BCC06)
fffff880`040db000 fffff880`04131000   USBPORT  USBPORT.SYS  Mon Jul 13 20:06:31 2009 (4A5BCC07)
fffff880`01061000 fffff880`0106e000   vdrvroot vdrvroot.sys Mon Jul 13 20:01:31 2009 (4A5BCADB)
fffff880`0169e000 fffff880`016ac000   vga      vga.sys      Mon Jul 13 19:38:47 2009 (4A5BC587)
fffff880`016ac000 fffff880`016d1000   VIDEOPRT VIDEOPRT.SYS Mon Jul 13 19:38:51 2009 (4A5BC58B)
fffff880`00e00000 fffff880`00e3c000   vmbus    vmbus.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:57:29 2010 (4CE79B89)
fffff880`01af1000 fffff880`01b01000   vmstorfl vmstorfl.sys Sat Nov 20 04:57:30 2010 (4CE79B8A)
fffff880`011e3000 fffff880`011f8000   volmgr   volmgr.sys   Sat Nov 20 04:19:28 2010 (4CE792A0)
fffff880`00f5a000 fffff880`00fb6000   volmgrx  volmgrx.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:20:43 2010 (4CE792EB)
fffff880`01b01000 fffff880`01b4d000   volsnap  volsnap.sys  Sat Nov 20 04:20:08 2010 (4CE792C8)
fffff880`02f24000 fffff880`02f3a000   vwififlt vwififlt.sys Mon Jul 13 20:07:22 2009 (4A5BCC3A)
fffff880`02f66000 fffff880`02f81000   wanarp   wanarp.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:52:36 2010 (4CE7A874)
fffff880`016d1000 fffff880`016e1000   watchdog watchdog.sys Mon Jul 13 19:37:35 2009 (4A5BC53F)
fffff880`00e74000 fffff880`00f18000   Wdf01000 Wdf01000.sys Mon Jul 13 19:22:07 2009 (4A5BC19F)
fffff880`00f18000 fffff880`00f27000   WDFLDR   WDFLDR.SYS   Mon Jul 13 19:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`02ef5000 fffff880`02efe000   wfplwf   wfplwf.sys   Mon Jul 13 20:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff960`00030000 fffff960`00342000   win32k   win32k.sys   unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`00e3c000 fffff880`00e50000   winhv    winhv.sys    Sat Nov 20 04:20:02 2010 (4CE792C2)
fffff880`0473e000 fffff880`04747000   wmiacpi  wmiacpi.sys  Mon Jul 13 19:31:02 2009 (4A5BC3B6)
fffff880`01196000 fffff880`0119f000   WMILIB   WMILIB.SYS   Mon Jul 13 19:19:51 2009 (4A5BC117)
fffff880`05c3d000 fffff880`05c5e000   WudfPf   WudfPf.sys   Sat Nov 20 05:42:44 2010 (4CE7A624)

Unloaded modules:
fffff880`07000000 fffff880`07071000   spsys.sys
    Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
    Checksum:  00000000
fffff880`0712c000 fffff880`0719d000   spsys.sys
    Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
    Checksum:  00000000
fffff880`01830000 fffff880`0183e000   crashdmp.sys
    Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
    Checksum:  00000000
fffff880`0183e000 fffff880`0184a000   dump_ataport
    Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
    Checksum:  00000000
fffff880`0184a000 fffff880`01853000   dump_atapi.s
    Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
    Checksum:  00000000
fffff880`01853000 fffff880`01866000   dump_dumpfve
    Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
    Checksum:  00000000
fffff880`04166000 fffff880`04184000   i8042prt.sys
    Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
    Checksum:  00000000
-DG
Yes.The most probably case is hardware issue.
In my first reply....
----------------------
I notice that you have PSU: Seasonic M12II 520,seasonic is a good psu,BUT 520W is a little weak for ur system,this may gives troubles.
A psu update is definitely a good idea.
-----------------------
Also a good idea is to install the graphic card in the second PCI express slot.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #13
marillo

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Thanks for replying!

First about logitech: I have ccleaned and reinstalled setpoint this week before. However im using some strange combination a stand alone mouse (logitech mx518 with cord) and a keyboard (Logitech EX 110), that actually comes from a mouse keyboard wireless bundle. The setpoint program is detecting 2 mouses and a keyboard even though the wireless mouse is disabled (theres not even batery's in it) Somehow this could possible causing a conflict so Ill try and see if I can test my brothers keyboard to see if it helps in resolving BSOD's.

About a safemode testrun:
Most BSOD's occur during times of heavy CPU/GPU usage like videogames and HD movies. I think in all this time it only happend twice so for while the system was in idle status. In safemode, I dont know what I could do to to provoke a bsod.

About the PSU:
In Oktober 2010 I upgraded my system with 4 new basic parts; motherboard, memory, cpu and gfx. I used this Dutch trustworthy site Tweakers.net Best Buy Guide: editie september 2010 | Game- en high-end gamesysteem | Core | Tweakers.net Reviews to make sure I have a quality system so that doesnt do stuff like BSOD for example.
Now after a first fresh install of windows 7, within the hour I got my first bsod. At this point I was actually still using my old enerymax 500 watt PSU and I convinced myself not long after that the BSOD was power related issue and that if I would buy the 60 euro Seasonic M12II PSU on the list of the website (which is having 20 more watts and a better brand), everything would go run smooth. This is why I am a bit carefull about wasting money again on a PSU without solving the BSOD. On the other hand, if I could be sure that a better PSU would resolve system instabilty completly, I would be ordering a better PSU right now this moment.

Also I have tried the 2nd PCI express slot but it did not help
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

15 Jun 2011   #14
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by marillo View Post
Thanks for replying!

First about logitech: I have ccleaned and reinstalled setpoint this week before. However im using some strange combination a stand alone mouse (logitech mx518 with cord) and a keyboard (Logitech EX 110), that actually comes from a mouse keyboard wireless bundle. The setpoint program is detecting 2 mouses and a keyboard even though the wireless mouse is disabled (theres not even batery's in it) Somehow this could possible causing a conflict so Ill try and see if I can test my brothers keyboard to see if it helps in resolving BSOD's.

About a safemode testrun:
Most BSOD's occur during times of heavy CPU/GPU usage like videogames and HD movies. I think in all this time it only happend twice so for while the system was in idle status. In safemode, I dont know what I could do to to provoke a bsod.

About the PSU:
In Oktober 2010 I upgraded my system with 4 new basic parts; motherboard, memery, cpu and gfx. I used this Dutch trustworthy site Tweakers.net Best Buy Guide: editie september 2010 | Game- en high-end gamesysteem | Core | Tweakers.net Reviews to make sure I have a quality system so that doesnt do stuff like BSOD for example.
Now after a first fresh install of windows 7, within the hour I got my first bsod. At this point I was actually still using my old enerymax 500 watt PSU and I convinced myself not long after that the BSOD was power related issue and that if I would buy the 60 euro PSU on the list of the website (which is having 20 more watts and a better brand), everything would go run smooth. This is why I am a bit carefull about wasting money again on a PSU without solving the BSOD. On the other hand, if I could be sure that a better PSU would resolve system instabilty completly, I would be ordering a better PSU right now this moment.

Also I have tried the 2nd PCI express slot but it did not help
Stop using any logitech hardware you have,uninstall ALL logitech softwares drivers from ur system,clean with ccleaner,restart.
User any other mouse and keyboard.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Jun 2011   #15
marillo

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

I'm back with some more results.

I have been testing memtest86 and prime95 again.

Memtest 9 hours and no errors

On prime 95 there are 3 different torture tests:
1 = Small FFTs (maximum FPU stress, data fits in L2 cache, RAM not tested
much). My system has run this test 10 hours straight overnight and no errors. CPU temperature is max of 63 degrees while undergoing this torture. While idle the CPU is 35 degrees.

2 = In-place large FFTs (maximum heat and power consumption, some RAM
tested). I get this error whithin 2 minutes: FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.5, expected less than 0.4
Hardware failure detected, consult stress.txt file.

3 = Blend (tests some of everything, lots of RAM tested).
Same thing here, prime95 finds a rounding error in a very short amount of time, while the cpu was barely able to heat up.

Because Memtest didnt find anything and my CPU was stable on the Small FFTs for 10 hours, I thought the problem must be my mainboard. So I bought a cheap mainboard from asus. Nothing has changed at all. I still get allot of dxgmms1.sys bsod's and prime95 is still showing the same testresults.

I have been reading on the internet on prime95 what could be causing the instabilty problem, the CPU or the memory after all? I haven't been able to figure this one out yet.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Jun 2011   #16
marillo

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Btw, I dont think its my PSU is the problem because it is my second PSU in this system and even if 520 watt might possible be too low, I tested the new asus mobo without my PCI-e card but only onboard video. Frames were very low ofcource and BSOD seemed to be happen allot quicker while gaming.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2011   #17
SledgeDG

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Quote:
2 = In-place large FFTs (maximum heat and power consumption, some RAM
tested). I get this error whithin 2 minutes: FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.5, expected less than 0.4
Hardware failure detected, consult stress.txt file.
"Googeling" that error brings lot of references to Vcore and/or RAM voltage being a tad too low. That is not my area of expertise...the last thing I tried to o/c were some "broomfietsen" some 20 years ago
What was in the "stress.txt" ? You might want to post that here for the O/C experts to see:

Overclocking and Case Mods - Windows 7 Forums
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2011   #18
Hackerpunk1

Windows 8 Developer Preview, Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1, Windows 7 X32 SP1, Windows 7 Ultimate X64,
 
 

@marillo it seem that the GFX Driver is still working in the background. Uninstall it and download and re-install the latest one.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD every 2 hours with new system.




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
System Freezes within 1-2 hours of start
My Dell Vostro 230 system is encountering a strange problem. It freezes withing 1-2 hours after I start it everyday. When it freezes the screen gone blank, only cursor shows. I have already ran Dell Diagnostics Test without any errors. Also checked Hdd with Seatools and Ram with memtest86...
General Discussion
System restore still going after 12 hours
Hi all, I have an ASUS N55SF and last night i decided to do a system restore from a backup i created to go back to how i bought it which was created on December 8th 2011. I set it going at 11pm last night, it is now 3:30pm the following day and still its not finished, im not sure if it has froze...
Backup and Restore
System recovery stuck at 9% for hours!
Hi everyone, I am having trouble with a friends computer ... his computer was becoming unresponsive with up to an hour start up times before he was able to use it. We tried to run anti-virus software but wouldn't complete any scans. We decided to go ahead and save all the files he needed...
Backup and Restore
BSOD while system is idle after a few hours
Hi, I recently installed two brand new HDDs into my PC. One normal 7200 RPM Sata 6GB/s Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB and one 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD. As I was entirely replacing my old HDDs I simply removed both of those and put both my new ones in and made a fresh install of Windows 7...
BSOD Help and Support
10+ hours and system restore still in progress
Hi all, good forum here. My computer running windows 7 64 bit has been a bit buggy lately so I have been trying to run system restore but instead of taking 20 minutes it constantly reads "in progress". I have let it run like that for over ten hours straight to no avail and have tried different...
Backup and Restore
Unable to locate MBR or HDD until system shut off for a few hours
Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, this is my first time here. If this post is too long, I can try and condense it. I usually leave PC in sleep mode, last night was no exception. I am used to it occasionally turning itself back on every few days (not sure why) so no surprise to see lights...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App