Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD playing League of Legends, bccode 1e

12 Mar 2012   #11
skribbz14

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

I searched under "Computer", hoping to search all my drives, and did not find the file. I still see the Daemon Toolz folder, as if it were still installed on my computer, but I do not see it running. Should I just delete the directory?


I also have something called Virtual Clone Drive on my computer. Could this be a similar program that may lead to crashes?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
12 Mar 2012   #12
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by skribbz14 View Post
I searched under "Computer", hoping to search all my drives, and did not find the file. I still see the Daemon Toolz folder, as if it were still installed on my computer, but I do not see it running. Should I just delete the directory?


I also have something called Virtual Clone Drive on my computer. Could this be a similar program that may lead to crashes?
Could be.

If your indexing the whole OS drive it should find it if it is still there.

Are you still crashing and if so upload the DMPS
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Mar 2012   #13
skribbz14

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 
Crashhhh

Crashed again

I search the .sys file and didn't find anything and upon reboots I receive an error saying windows can't find the deamon toolz helper file.

I attached my .dmp. Let me know what you think I should do and thanks again for all your help!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Mar 2012   #14
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by skribbz14 View Post
Crashed again

I search the .sys file and didn't find anything and upon reboots I receive an error saying windows can't find the deamon toolz helper file.

I attached my .dmp. Let me know what you think I should do and thanks again for all your help!

Got IT


Please remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.


They use a driver, found in your dmp, called sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.


Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads
DuplexSecure - FAQ

when you're done you can use this Freeware:


MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM (MagicDisc) in its place


Using MagicISO to create ISO image files
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2012   #15
skribbz14

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 
after 4 days, i'm down again

So I finally got a chance to play LoL again and after two games my computer blue screened once more.

The initial blue screen while playing LoL didn't create a .dmp file, but almost immediately after reboot I blue screened again which did create a new .dmp file.

Dunno if this info helps, but this is what I was prompted with on reboot.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF800048149BC
BCP3: FFFFF88004DA5990
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Mar 2012   #16
skribbz14

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 
more information

I had another crash again today. It happened the same way the others did (I was playing League of Legends). I decided that even though no one has replied yet it would be best to give as much information as possible.

This crash happened about ten minutes after I started playing. When I was trying to boot the computer after the crash it failed to load windows and told me that a file is corrupt.

I turned the computer off and back on and then continuously heard the boot-beep (i don't know what to call it lol) as if the computer was trying to start but kept failing.

I then turned it off and left it off for about 30mins and had no trouble booting up windows from there.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Mar 2012   #17
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by skribbz14 View Post
I had another crash again today. It happened the same way the others did (I was playing League of Legends). I decided that even though no one has replied yet it would be best to give as much information as possible.

This crash happened about ten minutes after I started playing. When I was trying to boot the computer after the crash it failed to load windows and told me that a file is corrupt.

I turned the computer off and back on and then continuously heard the boot-beep (i don't know what to call it lol) as if the computer was trying to start but kept failing.

I then turned it off and left it off for about 30mins and had no trouble booting up windows from there.
Corrupt DMP file so pretty useless.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD playing League of Legends, bccode 1e




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD playing League of Legends, BCCode f4
I recently bought a new hard drive to replace my old one and did an installation with the Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 disk which came with the computer from PC Specialist. I also used the H81-plus disk to install all the drivers for the motherboard. Then installed avast antivirus. I...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD playing League of Legends, BCCode 116
My system used to have BSOD issues with my old GTX 295 until I got a replacement, which is my current GeForce GT 630, and until recently it has been absolutely phenomenal for the gaming I do. However, the past two weeks I have been encountering crashes while playing and the screen will freeze, the...
BSOD Help and Support
BCCode: 116 // BSoD 0x00000116 playing League of Legends
Hello I have some strange problem with, probaly, my video card. Yesterday when im playing LoL i got black screen on my W8.1 and thats happens again, and again even when i used autocad (random blackscreens). Becouse i have some problems with 8.1 i decide to install w7 today. This doesnt solve the...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD shortly after joining a League Of Legends game, BCCode: 117
So far it has only happened right after getting into a League of Legends game. Usually at about 2-4 minutes in it happens but several times it has happened after 20-30 minutes of game play. It has only happened once when I wasn't in the middle of a game and I'm still not sure if it was actually the...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD playing League of Legends, BCCode 1E
I get this error only in League of Legends, after at least 15 minutes of game. I am not experienced in bsod`s or advanced windows issues. All the BCP`s are 0000...0(only zeros) Could this be a hardware problem? Overheat or RAM malfunction? since i have done all the updates for windows 7 and...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App