Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit Graphics Driver BSOD!!!!

20 Sep 2009   #91
JNCable

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit Final RTM
 
 

@ Zigzag wired connection is out of the question because there is no phone jack or place to have a wired connection from, and router has to be downstairs with my dad's wired connection, and we cant have 100s of feet of wire in our house, also fire fox isn't as bad when it comes to sites with ads but the videos, and the game I enjoy playing still cause the BSOD, also the game I play is not in teh browser is it an application .exe game that doesnt use a browser and takes up the whole screen.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
20 Sep 2009   #92
JNCable

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit Final RTM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
JNC

Two things seem to be at the core of this problem. Your video, and your wifi driver. both drivers are very old. there is no update for them. It might be worth thinking about a newer graphics card (if possible) and or a newer (or different) wifi device

Ken
Yeah I was gonna ask if this was a wireless network adapter problem.....=/ Hmmm....well the problem is since this is such an old computer, it would have to be a graphics and wireless adapter card (PCI) compatible with the system I have now.....I might be able to buy them if anyone knows of some that are compatible, but I dont really have the money right now for a new system or expensive peripherals right now, my girl friend is in the hospital right now, and I have to pay for that, and I'm un-employed atm (BAAAAAaaaaaad Mix) So I'm strapped financially atm.....So as unlikely as it seems up to this point, a free labor and time alternative as opposed to a $ bought perhiphal one, would be much appreciated.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Sep 2009   #93
jfar

Vista Ult64, Win7600
 
 

Does Dxdiag show if there is any problems.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

20 Sep 2009   #94
JNCable

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit Final RTM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jfar View Post
Does Dxdiag show if there is any problems.
Nope, all the pages says 'No problems found'
=/ For some reason it looks like there is a problem with both the graphics driver and the wireless adapter pci driver, (As Zigzag said)
Its quite a weird problem, I don't really understand it...for some reason, anything involving video, or a game causes the BSOD but the BSOD says its the wireless adapters fault.. I dont get it....could I be a virus? No....I highly doubt it....I JUST fresh installed and only went on dell support and links from zigzag and TEWS, I'm pretty sure its not a virus
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Sep 2009   #95
Snufffed

 

Guys, sorry but your beating a DEAD HORSE.
This computer is not even VISTA compatible, let alone Win 7 compatible.
Also you know that BETA versions work almost any thing. Sorry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Sep 2009   #96
jfar

Vista Ult64, Win7600
 
 

Ok I know you said that you installed all the drivers and such, just do this please, Download and install this program, and let it run for a minute or two, and then post a screenshot up here of what it finds please. The program is Radarsync
Thank you for downloading RadarSync from Download.com
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Sep 2009   #97
JNCable

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit Final RTM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Snuffy View Post
Guys, sorry but your beating a DEAD HORSE.
This computer is not even VISTA compatible, let alone Win 7 compatible.
Also you know that BETA versions work almost any thing. Sorry
I was pretty sure it wasnt supported when I started, but I'm sure theres a way, modifications can ALWAYS be made to a system, if you buy the right stuff you could empty out everything in a computer older than mine, and replace it will all new parts and turn it into a new Alienware ( Minus the logo, branding, and software, and the fact that its not an alienware.....but the parts can still be the same..=/) you could always replace parts, so it CAN be done, but it doesnt look like it can be done for free.....=/
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Sep 2009   #98
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JNCable View Post
@ Zigzag wired connection is out of the question because there is no phone jack or place to have a wired connection from, and router has to be downstairs with my dad's wired connection, and we cant have 100s of feet of wire in our house, also fire fox isn't as bad when it comes to sites with ads but the videos, and the game I enjoy playing still cause the BSOD, also the game I play is not in teh browser is it an application .exe game that doesnt use a browser and takes up the whole screen.
video

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JNCable View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
JNC

Two things seem to be at the core of this problem. Your video, and your wifi driver. both drivers are very old. there is no update for them. It might be worth thinking about a newer graphics card (if possible) and or a newer (or different) wifi device

Ken
Yeah I was gonna ask if this was a wireless network adapter problem.....=/ Hmmm....well the problem is since this is such an old computer, it would have to be a graphics and wireless adapter card (PCI) compatible with the system I have now.....I might be able to buy them if anyone knows of some that are compatible, but I dont really have the money right now for a new system or expensive peripherals right now, my girl friend is in the hospital right now, and I have to pay for that, and I'm un-employed atm (BAAAAAaaaaaad Mix) So I'm strapped financially atm.....So as unlikely as it seems up to this point, a free labor and time alternative as opposed to a $ bought perhiphal one, would be much appreciated.


Well if no money and I understand, and you want to play the game that causes the bsod, then you are going to have bsod's. the wifi is also puking and dieng.

It seems like you have done as many things as you can and i know I have. Where do you want to go from here??
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Sep 2009   #99
JNCable

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit Final RTM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jfar View Post
Ok I know you said that you installed all the drivers and such, just do this please, Download and install this program, and let it run for a minute or two, and then post a screenshot up here of what it finds please. The program is Radarsync
Thank you for downloading RadarSync from Download.com
Attachment 28821
Ok...none of that stuff was on the dell site o.O
Anyways none of that stuff is for the wireless adapter, or the graphics display drivers, so even if I found all that stuff(How?) I dont think it would chnage the problem, right?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Sep 2009   #100
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JNCable View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Snuffy View Post
Guys, sorry but your beating a DEAD HORSE.
This computer is not even VISTA compatible, let alone Win 7 compatible.
Also you know that BETA versions work almost any thing. Sorry
I was pretty sure it wasnt supported when I started, but I'm sure theres a way, modifications can ALWAYS be made to a system, if you buy the right stuff you could empty out everything in a computer older than mine, and replace it will all new parts and turn it into a new Alienware ( Minus the logo, branding, and software, and the fact that its not an alienware.....but the parts can still be the same..=/) you could always replace parts, so it CAN be done, but it doesnt look like it can be done for free.....=/
sure it can be done by spending money for parts
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit Graphics Driver BSOD!!!!




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD Windows 7 update mp3 player driver conflict, graphics driver
Hi, and thanks in advance... Much of this is a repeat to other threads, until the graphic driver problem at the end... (I also have an Ubuntu partition.) I'd left my mp3 player plugged in overnight + an Asus Xonar DAC in a usb hub, when Windows wanted to do an update and conflict over...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD driver power state / Nvidia graphics driver problems
Hello, After many many hours of searching forums for solutions I have been unable to find a solution to my problem - so I decided to open a topic of my own and hope someone can help me with my problem specifically. My problem is similar to this topic, although the solutions posted there...
BSOD Help and Support
Display driver Intel Graphics Accelerator Driver for Windows XP Stop
I am not sure if this is where it belongs, or if it is a Graphics Card issue. I have an Acer Aspire 7741z-4433 with an Intel(R) Pentium(R) p6200 (2.13 GHz, 3MB 1.3 cache). This only happens to me while I am playing The Sims 3. I have the game set on the lowest quality settings, even though my...
Drivers
Intel GMA Graphics Processor with Windows 7 Ultimate
I have an old HP laptop (dv4000) with an Intel GMA 900 graphics processor, running Windows 7 Ultimate. When I try to run a windows game, like Solitaire, I get an alert that there is no driver for the graphics processor. I have heard that driver support for these old processors is limited. I...
Drivers
hp dv 9813 windows 7 ultimate graphics driver
got my new hp dv9831 running and installed windows 7 ultimate 64bit working ok plays games and movie fine the windows experience rating for desktop and gaming graphics is 1.0 recommends installing nvidia graphics driver for the geforce 8400m gs have installed graphics driver recommended by windows...
Graphic Cards
graphics card issues with windows 7 ultimate 64-bit
I just got windows 7 64-bit ultimate edition for my laptop, and I notice that it does not read my graphics card. The graphics card I have is the nvidia 8800 gts for my sony vaio laptop (model vgn-fz283bn). My computer was working correctly with it when I had windows vista business 32- bit, but for...
Graphic Cards


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App