Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD 0x0000003b after upgrade

10 Feb 2014   #21
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Not times, but passes. It needs to run for at least 8 consecutive passes to draw a meaningful inference. Because in every pass it generates some random writes and in the next pass it reads those writings. It reading and writing is different, memory is failing.

Memory may be not actually failing there, but as it produced errors initially, you should have paid the due patience in it. It is your own issue.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
11 Feb 2014   #22
legopc

windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Not times, but passes. It needs to run for at least 8 consecutive passes to draw a meaningful inference. Because in every pass it generates some random writes and in the next pass it reads those writings. It reading and writing is different, memory is failing.

Memory may be not actually failing there, but as it produced errors initially, you should have paid the due patience in it. It is your own issue.
8 passes and no error so looks like it was the driver cause all the crap well now just hope it works but thanks a lot for the help
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Feb 2014   #23
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

OK, let us know about any further issue.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Feb 2014   #24
legopc

windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
OK, let us know about any further issue.
i just got another bsod one day after a fresh reinstall :L the same 0x0000003b error thingy but cant upload the dmp file becaus i forgot to set it to kernel dump but i realy have no idea i mean have have tested the gpu ram cpu and they all work fine and i did install the driver that you told me to install but the only thing that i did not install was sp1 but i realy boubt that could be the issue
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Feb 2014   #25
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by legopc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
OK, let us know about any further issue.
i just got another bsod one day after a fresh reinstall :L the same 0x0000003b error thingy but cant upload the dmp file becaus i forgot to set it to kernel dump but i realy have no idea i mean have have tested the gpu ram cpu and they all work fine and i did install the driver that you told me to install but the only thing that i did not install was sp1 but i realy boubt that could be the issue
OK, let us know about the situation only when it is done.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Feb 2014   #26
legopc

windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by legopc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
OK, let us know about any further issue.
i just got another bsod one day after a fresh reinstall :L the same 0x0000003b error thingy but cant upload the dmp file becaus i forgot to set it to kernel dump but i realy have no idea i mean have have tested the gpu ram cpu and they all work fine and i did install the driver that you told me to install but the only thing that i did not install was sp1 but i realy boubt that could be the issue
OK, let us know about the situation only when it is done.
could you work your magic on the attached file and could just just give me an idea if what you did and it probebly doesnt have sp1 but it does have now
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Feb 2014   #27
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by legopc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by legopc View Post
i just got another bsod one day after a fresh reinstall :L the same 0x0000003b error thingy but cant upload the dmp file becaus i forgot to set it to kernel dump but i realy have no idea i mean have have tested the gpu ram cpu and they all work fine and i did install the driver that you told me to install but the only thing that i did not install was sp1 but i realy boubt that could be the issue
OK, let us know about the situation only when it is done.
could you work your magic on the attached file and could just just give me an idea if what you did and it probebly doesnt have sp1 but it does have now
As I said earlier, install SP1 and other updates. Then upload any subsequent crash dumps.

Before that, any further troubleshooting will be meaningless.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Feb 2014   #28
legopc

windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by legopc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
OK, let us know about the situation only when it is done.
could you work your magic on the attached file and could just just give me an idea if what you did and it probebly doesnt have sp1 but it does have now
As I said earlier, install SP1 and other updates. Then upload any subsequent crash dumps.

Before that, any further troubleshooting will be meaningless.
why and im not even sure if i had sp1 at that time
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Feb 2014   #29
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

I am sure that you did not have it.

Why are you so reluctant to do it? Any specific reason?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Feb 2014   #30
legopc

windows 7 ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
I am sure that you did not have it.

Why are you so reluctant to do it? Any specific reason?
with do it i think you mean install sp1
im not realy reluctant do install updates its just that im not used to it and cind of anyoing but i do have it installed right now and installing another 61 updates
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD 0x0000003b after upgrade




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD 0x0000003b
Hello. This is my first time posting on here and i'm hoping that maybe I could resolve my problems here. I have had this BSOD problem for about 6 months (January-now). I'd also like to mention that i'm not exactly a very proficient person when it comes to computers so i'm sorry if I don't...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Help!! (0x0000003b)
Ok, so I just built my computer about 3 days ago. These are all my components: ------------------------------ Windows 7 - 64bit * RAM (16GB):
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD 0x0000003B
Hello, i built a new computer, and I've been getting Blue Screens. The first time I installed windows 7 (x64) and the blue screens were very frequent and random error codes. I uninstalled and reinstalled windows 7 (x64), and the Blue screens only happen when I turn on my computer once or twice, and...
BSOD Help and Support
BSoD 0x0000003b
Hi, I brought a brand new Toshiba A660 laptop from a retail store a couple months ago. While using the latest IMVU (v450.0), my machine randomly blue screens once or twice during the session. Others on IMVU forums who are having the same problem as me are also using Windows 7. Once they...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD 0x0000003B
here is the information asked for. Please help. Thank You.
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App