BSDO While playing League of Legends, error 0x000000f7 or 0x0000000a

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Posts : 9
    Windows Home Premium 7 64bit
       #1

    BSDO While playing League of Legends, error 0x000000f7 or 0x0000000a


    so the game freezes for one second and the the bluescreen comes in. here are the dmp files. pls help
    Last edited by Miksuu; 18 Jun 2014 at 12:35.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 81
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64
       #2

    Miksuu said:
    so the game freezes for one second and the the bluescreen comes in. here are the dmp files. pls help
    Hello, and welcome to SevenForums!

    Please do follow the BSOD Posting Instructions so we can help you diagnose your problem.

    Thanks,

    PeregrineX
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 9
    Windows Home Premium 7 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #3

    PeregrineX said:
    Miksuu said:
    so the game freezes for one second and the the bluescreen comes in. here are the dmp files. pls help
    Hello, and welcome to SevenForums!

    Please do follow the BSOD Posting Instructions so we can help you diagnose your problem.

    Thanks,

    PeregrineX
    I tried to software and running it in administrator mode, but it did not help the cause.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 81
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64
       #4

    The program should create a .zip file on your desktop. Please attach it to a new reply.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 9
    Windows Home Premium 7 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #5

    PeregrineX said:
    The program should create a .zip file on your desktop. Please attach it to a new reply.
    no zip files :) COULD YOU READ MY message? it says its not administrator.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 81
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64
       #6

    Miksuu said:
    PeregrineX said:
    The program should create a .zip file on your desktop. Please attach it to a new reply.
    no zip files :) COULD YOU READ MY message? it says its not administrator.
    Sorry, I couldn't really understand.

    To run the file as administrator, right click it, and select "Run As Administrator". Then it should give you a zip file.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 9
    Windows Home Premium 7 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #7

    PeregrineX said:
    Miksuu said:
    PeregrineX said:
    The program should create a .zip file on your desktop. Please attach it to a new reply.
    no zip files :) COULD YOU READ MY message? it says its not administrator.
    Sorry, I couldn't really understand.

    To run the file as administrator, right click it, and select "Run As Administrator". Then it should give you a zip file.
    Gyazo - 4774a4d1ec7bfce18377e40490e62bc0.png this comes up, even its run in admin.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 81
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64
       #8

    Do you have administrative rights on your user?
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 9
    Windows Home Premium 7 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #9

    Yes I do.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 81
    Windows 7 Ultimate X64
       #10

    Ok, right click the file, and this time, click on "Properties" at the bottom. Next, go to the compatibility tab at the top, and check the box next to "Run This Program as an Administrator". Then hit "Apply", and close out of it. It should work when you double-click it now.
      My Computer


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:46.
Find Us