BSOD playing games and browsing internet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  1. Posts : 9
    Windows 7 Home premium 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #11

    I changed some boot settings and now I can access safe mode, I've tried to restore from a point from 1 and 2 days ago but I still get a black screen. I have also tried different ports and cables but non work.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 6,741
    W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
       #12

    Was your CPU overclocked?
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 9
    Windows 7 Home premium 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #13

    Boozad said:
    Was your CPU overclocked?
    Nope never been overclocked
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 6,741
    W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
       #14

    It certainly looks like it's your CPU that's the problem here. Still no luck booting up normally?
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 9
    Windows 7 Home premium 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #15

    Boozad said:
    It certainly looks like it's your CPU that's the problem here. Still no luck booting up normally?
    No, only in safe mode. It's stuck on black after the windows logo.
      My Computer

  6.    #16

    It's a bad CPU.

    Code:
    Error         : DCACHEL1_DRD_ERR (Proc 3 Bank 0)
      Status      : 0xb640a00000000135
      Address     : 0x0000000021cd5c80
      Misc.       : 0x0000000000000000
    Every single one gives the same error, a Level 1 data read cache error on the 3rd processor primary memory bank.

    Remove the CMOS battery to remove and improper timings.
    Check your temperatures, post a screenshot using Speccy
    Remove any bloatware like AI Suite as they can cause such issues.

    If all of the above don't help, replace the CPU.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 9
    Windows 7 Home premium 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #17

    Thedoctor44 said:
    It's a bad CPU.

    Code:
    Error         : DCACHEL1_DRD_ERR (Proc 3 Bank 0)
      Status      : 0xb640a00000000135
      Address     : 0x0000000021cd5c80
      Misc.       : 0x0000000000000000
    Every single one gives the same error, a Level 1 data read cache error on the 3rd processor primary memory bank.

    Remove the CMOS battery to remove and improper timings.
    Check your temperatures, post a screenshot using Speccy
    Remove any bloatware like AI Suite as they can cause such issues.

    If all of the above don't help, replace the CPU.
    I dont know what the CMOS battery is. What is ai suite?
      My Computer

  8.    #18

    On your motherboard, there is a small flat battery, it looks like a watch battery.
    Take that out and put it back.

    AI suite is bloatware software by ASUS that you should find in your programs list, uninstall it.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 9
    Windows 7 Home premium 64bit
    Thread Starter
       #19

    Thedoctor44 said:
    On your motherboard, there is a small flat battery, it looks like a watch battery.
    Take that out and put it back.

    AI suite is bloatware software by ASUS that you should find in your programs list, uninstall it.
    It didn't do anything.
      My Computer


 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23.
Find Us