Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: WIN 7 crashes and shows that...

05 Nov 2009   #21
suprattalljdm

7 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ozzy4 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ryan2320 View Post
Ozzy4, go to the Device Manger (search it in the Start Menu Select it ) and click Display adapters (the arrow) What is your display adapter (video card)??
i have here
Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family - I'm not using it and....

NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM)

im using the nvidia video card so he's probably the problem..


And i dont know what im suppose to download usama..
Since it is an Nvidia card, download the 32 bit or 64 bit driver depending on what OS your are using.

Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
06 Nov 2009   #22
Ozzy4

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by suprattalljdm View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ozzy4 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ryan2320 View Post
Ozzy4, go to the Device Manger (search it in the Start Menu Select it ) and click Display adapters (the arrow) What is your display adapter (video card)??
i have here
Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family - I'm not using it and....

NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM)

im using the nvidia video card so he's probably the problem..


And i dont know what im suppose to download usama..
Since it is an Nvidia card, download the 32 bit or 64 bit driver depending on what OS your are using.

Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers
i already downloaded the driver and it doesnt working..
i downloaded Geforce 7 series windows 7 32-bit
and its not good.. it tells me that is not suitable to my video card
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Nov 2009   #23
suprattalljdm

7 Home Premium
 
 

Can you right click the card in Device Manager and click properties. What info does it say on the driver tab for driver date and driver version?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

06 Nov 2009   #24
Ozzy4

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by suprattalljdm View Post
Can you right click the card in Device Manager and click properties. What info does it say on the driver tab for driver date and driver version?
Thanks for helping me man...
Driver Date: 14/05/2009
Driver Version: 8.15.11.8593

the driver date is pretty old ha?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Nov 2009   #25
suprattalljdm

7 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ozzy4 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by suprattalljdm View Post
Can you right click the card in Device Manager and click properties. What info does it say on the driver tab for driver date and driver version?
Thanks for helping me man...
Driver Date: 14/05/2009
Driver Version: 8.15.11.8593

the driver date is pretty old ha?
Not super old but there should be a more current version.

The Nvidia 9800GT on my office computer shows a driver date of 9/27/2009 and a driver version of 8.16.11.9107.

If you have the driver file on your comp still, run it again and this time choose uninstall. Then try to reinstall it again. Sometimes that will work to fix any problems it has.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Nov 2009   #26
Ozzy4

 
 

i already tried to do that and it seems like the driver i downloaded is not suitable to my computer.. but i downloaded Geforce 7 series.. and i did everything good.. i cant find out the problem here

My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Nov 2009   #27
Ozzy4

 
 

??? i gotta fix it!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2009   #28
suprattalljdm

7 Home Premium
 
 

Are you using Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Nov 2009   #29
Ozzy4

 
 

32 bit...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Nov 2009   #30
Ozzy4

 
 

You gotta help me here guys !
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 WIN 7 crashes and shows that...




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Win7(64bit) shows 3gb RAM usable but Vista (32bit) shows full 4gb Ram
I own an old Packard Bell Easynote MX37 laptop which was running Windows Vista Basic (32bit !!). I only use it now and then and decided to get a few more years life out of it and do some upgrades. It has an Intel T2390 Pentium 1.86ghz CPU (itís a dual core). It used to have 3gb RAM (1x 1gb and...
Hardware & Devices
Win7 connection icon shows 802.11n, but ASUS utility shows 802.11ac!
Win7pro 64bit, USB-AC56 adapter plugged into USB3.0 The windows connection icon in the task tray shows an 802.11n connection. But the ASUS "WLAN Control Center" utility shows 802.11ac. Are they both trying to control the connection? ASUS is a nightmare for driver installation.
Network & Sharing
Computer freezes/crashes randomly and shows stripes
Hey everyone, Since yesterday, my computer started freezing randomly in games or even when im just idle. The screen would take any color (pink/yellow/black) and it would have vertical lines through it. I haven't really touched anything and I have no idea if these are signs for a bigger problem...
General Discussion
Windows randomly crashes and shows error on startup
So i was playing a game on my computer (low graphics, im sure it wasnt even warm) and all of the sudden my laptop shuts off, this has happened before mostly because of overheating and othertimes at random, but this is the first time it wont boot, i tried Ubuntu live usb to see if i could restore my...
Hardware & Devices
Laptop crashes (shows blue screen) whenever I start a blocked website
Hi, Just installed Hotspot Shield (latest version 2.74, also tried 2.65) and its install was successful but after it's turned on (green icon shows) then I start a blocked website like YouTube, Last.fm or Metrolyrics.com on Firefox, my laptop crashes and shows blue screen, shows something ...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:47.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App