Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Randomly timed BSODs on newly upgraded PC

02 May 2015   #1
Srijal97

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 
Randomly timed BSODs on newly upgraded PC

So mine is a similar case as 'eags72'.

I recently, less than a month ago, upgraded my pc cpu, motherboard, ram and graphics card and since then I have been getting these randomly timed 'driver irql_less_or_not_equal' BSODs. Sometimes during browsing, sometimes while gaming and even while system is idle during downloading. Most days are without any problems, but when i get a BSOD, it repeats.

Graphics card drivers are up to date. I ran MemTest86 with 7 passes and 0 errors.

System Specs can be found on my profile and dmp log has been attached to this post. Thanks for the effort you guys take!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
02 May 2015   #2
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Code:
fffff880`03183ad8  fffff880`06bc7e00Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\webssx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for webssx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for webssx.sys
 webssx+0x5e00
What is webssx.sys ? | System Explorer
Code:
fffff880`03184628  fffff880`019e96a7Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bdsnm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bdsnm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdsnm.sys
 bdsnm+0x16a7
What is bdsnm.sys ? | System Explorer

Uninstall the QuickHeal crap! Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.

Report us for any further BSOD after doing it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 May 2015   #3
Srijal97

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Code:
fffff880`03183ad8  fffff880`06bc7e00Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\webssx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for webssx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for webssx.sys
 webssx+0x5e00
What is webssx.sys ? | System Explorer
Code:
fffff880`03184628  fffff880`019e96a7Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bdsnm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bdsnm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bdsnm.sys
 bdsnm+0x16a7
What is bdsnm.sys ? | System Explorer

Uninstall the QuickHeal crap! Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.

Report us for any further BSOD after doing it.
Oh this is wierd, didnt think antivirus can cause problems like that. Im uninstalling it and getting MS security essentials as you said.

But I have been using QuickHeal since a long time, and it has never caused problems like this...any specific reason?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 May 2015   #4
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Srijal97 View Post

But I have been using QuickHeal since a long time, and it has never caused problems like this...any specific reason?
You were lucky for that long time. Any third party antivirus may cause network blockage BSOD (that is why I am suggesting MSE to you); but QuickHeal is a big time crap.

Shops push users for it because they get higher percentage for it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 May 2015   #5
Srijal97

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
You were lucky for that long time. Any third party antivirus may cause network blockage BSOD (that is why I am suggesting MSE to you); but QuickHeal is a big time crap.

Shops push users for it because they get higher percentage for it.
hmm... that makes sense, I'll let you know if the problem is solved in a few days, thank you very much!:)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 May 2015   #6
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Welcome, mate. :)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Randomly timed BSODs on newly upgraded PC




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Multiple BSODs in my "Newly" Upgraded PC
Hi to all of you! Well I tried to upgrade my Core 2 Duo PC because it was getting unused and also the Old Video Card it had expired :p so I researched of what compatible components I could adquire and I got a new grapics Card (Geforce GT 610 2Gb) and I added a new 2gb 800mhz RAM to my pc which has...
BSOD Help and Support
Experiencing randomly timed, but consistently marked BSODs.
I am experiencing randomly timed BSODs, always on my desktop or in windows. No problem with games. My temps are all good. Computer recently dusted. 1-2 month old W7 install. The ONLY software I recently installed were Virtual Clone Drive and Microsoft Virtual CD when I was attempting to mount an...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD on newly upgraded PC
Ok, first, I don't have windows 7, but wanted to post here as it's more active than the Vista forums. I upgraded everything on my computer last week, except the HDD and OS. Everything was all peachy until Saturday. I started getting BSOD's and eventually my computer went into a restart loop. It...
BSOD Help and Support
Random BSOD on newly upgraded computer
So i've gotten these weird random bsod's sometimes after i upgraded my computer with a new motherboard, new cpu, new ram and a brand new install of windows. I've only had them right after i've turned on my computer or right after i've had my computer in sleep mode. Usually right after opening skype...
BSOD Help and Support
x0a xc9 bsods on a newly built pc
So I just bought and assembled a new pc. Everything new. Have been having bsods since the beginning. Also windows updates keep failing. Specifically sp1. Attached is the dump files. Thanks in advance!:D
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:48.
Twitter Facebook Google+