Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Windows 7 x64 MEMORYDUMP

13 Nov 2009   #1
diegodiniz

Windows 7
 
 
Windows 7 x64 MEMORYDUMP

Hey guys. I have a big problem! For the third time, my PC have a blue screen when im playing MW2. My memories are G Skill 1066Mhz 2,1v. I already set the correct values on BIOS and my overclock is stable! Im sure of it, this is not about myoverclock...this is something with Windows x64 and MEMORY MODULES. Can youplease help me???

PS.: The BSOD show a 50 seconds counter and the reboot the PC talking about MEMORY DUMP .


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
13 Nov 2009   #2
torrentg

7600.20510 x86
 
 

Hi.

Please see this link.

The first step in troubleshooting any bsod on an overclocked machine is to set at default speeds. When the bsod are alleviated, you may go back and set it however you wish.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2009   #3
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by diegodiniz View Post
Hey guys. I have a big problem! For the third time, my PC have a blue screen when im playing MW2. My memories are G Skill 1066Mhz 2,1v. I already set the correct values on BIOS and my overclock is stable! Im sure of it, this is not about myoverclock...this is something with Windows x64 and MEMORY MODULES. Can youplease help me???

PS.: The BSOD show a 50 seconds counter and the reboot the PC talking about MEMORY DUMP .
]Hi and welcome

Can you go into c:\windows\minidump, zip the dump file (*.dmp) and upload it to us for debugging?

Let us know if you need help with any of this

Ken J

vsmj
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Nov 2009   #4
diegodiniz

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by diegodiniz View Post
Hey guys. I have a big problem! For the third time, my PC have a blue screen when im playing MW2. My memories are G Skill 1066Mhz 2,1v. I already set the correct values on BIOS and my overclock is stable! Im sure of it, this is not about myoverclock...this is something with Windows x64 and MEMORY MODULES. Can youplease help me???

PS.: The BSOD show a 50 seconds counter and the reboot the PC talking about MEMORY DUMP .
]Hi and welcome

Can you go into c:\windows\minidump, zip the dump file (*.dmp) and upload it to us for debugging?

Let us know if you need help with any of this

Ken J

vsmj
Sure zigzag and thanks for the help. The files are here:

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2009   #5
torrentg

7600.20510 x86
 
 

You can have a look at this link since you're getting 0x124 errors, most likely due to overclocking.

My advice is to set it default and take things from there. (Avoiding my previous response is not going to magically make your overclock work any better than it is now.)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2009   #6
diegodiniz

Windows 7
 
 

Have you downloaded the dmp files??? Is it the overclock ??? Sure man???
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2009   #7
torrentg

7600.20510 x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by diegodiniz View Post
Have you downloaded the dmp files??? Is it the overclock ??? Sure man???
Sure as in 95% certainty, yes. Without a doubt 100%, no.

Best thing you can do is set overclock to default. It is no permanent thing here. This is a necessary and primary step to troubleshooting bsod no matter if it was caused by anything at all.

Then after a day or so when you don't get bsod, please let us know or post a new dump file you've had when no oc and we could look further into it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Nov 2009   #8
evoodoo

Win 7 Pro, 64 Bit
 
 

I'm getting the same problem, but my stability is worse.
Windows won't fully boot unless I crank the voltage up to 2.28, and even then, its only stable for a minute. Anything less fails almost immediately.
Not sure if this is a ram issue, a MOBO issue, or a Win 7 issue.
Any advice?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Nov 2009   #9
torrentg

7600.20510 x86
 
 

Yeah. Use CPU-Z's SPD tab to find out exact RAM you have. Visit Corsair's site for exact memory timings and voltage Vdimm settings. Set them in the motherboard bios, along with the correct frequency.

Please make your own thread if you need further help. Also, that .zip doesn't contain any usable information in it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Nov 2009   #10
diegodiniz

Windows 7
 
 

How can i upload the correct files??? Whats the path ???

C:\Windows\Minidump ??????

PS.: I already set the correct voltage on BIOS. 2,1v to get 1066Mhz on GSkills modules.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Windows 7 x64 MEMORYDUMP




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
My computer freezes when gaming. Have memorydump.
My computer has started to act weird recently i don't know the cause and therefore ran the driver verifier to stress my drivers. Because its not hardware related have ran several tests of cpu, gpu and ram without any errors. But when i ran the driver verifier i actually got a bsod and im now...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Physical MemoryDump
Hello, I've recently started experiencing BSOD talking about memory dumping. I was just browsing the internet and playing pokemon on an emulator when it crashed. I've read about how to troubleshoot it but earlier after installing updates for the drivers it crashed again.. I'm running Windows 7...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App