Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD randomly appears in different programs

10 Sep 2016   #11
BorisTheAnimal

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Puppey View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post
Hi Puppey, you can start by running this:

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

The Driver Verifier will test your drivers for issues and if one is found it will crash the system(BSOD) and the dump file will help us solve your problem. And then we will know if it was due to the updates that caused your system to crash or if it was something else.

And if your computer crashes please use our tool again:

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If nothing happens then you will have to disable it and there are directions for that in the link I posted.

Cheers, Boris :)
alright thing is that,for a couple days no crash has been detected but i've installed cheat engine yesterday and it caused to BSOD today again.
Okay, please run the DMLC tool once again, so that we can troubleshoot your issues!

Cheers, Boris :)


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
12 Sep 2016   #12
Puppey

win 7 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Puppey View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post
Hi Puppey, you can start by running this:

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

The Driver Verifier will test your drivers for issues and if one is found it will crash the system(BSOD) and the dump file will help us solve your problem. And then we will know if it was due to the updates that caused your system to crash or if it was something else.

And if your computer crashes please use our tool again:

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If nothing happens then you will have to disable it and there are directions for that in the link I posted.

Cheers, Boris :)
alright thing is that,for a couple days no crash has been detected but i've installed cheat engine yesterday and it caused to BSOD today again.
Okay, please run the DMLC tool once again, so that we can troubleshoot your issues!

Cheers, Boris :)
alright here is the log file
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Sep 2016   #13
BorisTheAnimal

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

Hello Puppey, thanks for abiding the rules :)

I examined the latest BSOD and to get to the bottom of the error, you will need to enable something called Driver Verifier and what this does is that it basically stress test drivers to find a faulty or a broken one, and your system crashed but it didn't specify any faulty driver.

Oh and don't be afraid if you get a BSOD, if Driver Verifier is succesful a BSOD will occour!

Could you please follow this tutorial:

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers, Boris :)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Sep 2016   #14
Puppey

win 7 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post
Hello Puppey, thanks for abiding the rules :)

I examined the latest BSOD and to get to the bottom of the error, you will need to enable something called Driver Verifier and what this does is that it basically stress test drivers to find a faulty or a broken one, and your system crashed but it didn't specify any faulty driver.

Oh and don't be afraid if you get a BSOD, if Driver Verifier is succesful a BSOD will occour!

Could you please follow this tutorial:

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers, Boris :)
Hi

I did what you have instructed me and this is the file i've already uploaded since i used Driver Verifier,

I saw 2 BSOD's in a couple hours since i've started using Driver Verifier,later on i disabled because i didnt
knew which particular driver caused it

did only update of Audio Driver but now my pc just randomly
shut downs,no error warning or no check warning just turns off and i am using restart button to get normal.

What can i do now?

right now i am trying to use Avast to check malwares maybe its a virus
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Sep 2016   #15
BorisTheAnimal

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Puppey View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post
Hello Puppey, thanks for abiding the rules :)

I examined the latest BSOD and to get to the bottom of the error, you will need to enable something called Driver Verifier and what this does is that it basically stress test drivers to find a faulty or a broken one, and your system crashed but it didn't specify any faulty driver.

Oh and don't be afraid if you get a BSOD, if Driver Verifier is succesful a BSOD will occour!

Could you please follow this tutorial:

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers, Boris :)
Hi

I did what you have instructed me and this is the file i've already uploaded since i used Driver Verifier,

I saw 2 BSOD's in a couple hours since i've started using Driver Verifier,later on i disabled because i didnt
knew which particular driver caused it

did only update of Audio Driver but now my pc just randomly
shut downs,no error warning or no check warning just turns off and i am using restart button to get normal.

What can i do now?

right now i am trying to use Avast to check malwares maybe its a virus
Hi, you must have misunderstood what the Driver Verifier does, if it finds a faulty driver it will BSOD.

So this is good, now just run this so we can start to troubleshoot what driver it was:

BSOD posting instructions.

Cheers, Boris :)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Sep 2016   #16
Puppey

win 7 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Puppey View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post
Hello Puppey, thanks for abiding the rules :)

I examined the latest BSOD and to get to the bottom of the error, you will need to enable something called Driver Verifier and what this does is that it basically stress test drivers to find a faulty or a broken one, and your system crashed but it didn't specify any faulty driver.

Oh and don't be afraid if you get a BSOD, if Driver Verifier is succesful a BSOD will occour!

Could you please follow this tutorial:

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers, Boris :)
Hi

I did what you have instructed me and this is the file i've already uploaded since i used Driver Verifier,

I saw 2 BSOD's in a couple hours since i've started using Driver Verifier,later on i disabled because i didnt
knew which particular driver caused it

did only update of Audio Driver but now my pc just randomly
shut downs,no error warning or no check warning just turns off and i am using restart button to get normal.

What can i do now?

right now i am trying to use Avast to check malwares maybe its a virus
Hi, you must have misunderstood what the Driver Verifier does, if it finds a faulty driver it will BSOD.

So this is good, now just run this so we can start to troubleshoot what driver it was:

BSOD posting instructions.

Cheers, Boris :)
alright i think this drivers are causing BSODs

dump_atapi.sys
dump_dumpata.sys
dump_dumpfve.sys
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Sep 2016   #17
BorisTheAnimal

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Puppey View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Puppey View Post

Hi

I did what you have instructed me and this is the file i've already uploaded since i used Driver Verifier,

I saw 2 BSOD's in a couple hours since i've started using Driver Verifier,later on i disabled because i didnt
knew which particular driver caused it

did only update of Audio Driver but now my pc just randomly
shut downs,no error warning or no check warning just turns off and i am using restart button to get normal.

What can i do now?

right now i am trying to use Avast to check malwares maybe its a virus
Hi, you must have misunderstood what the Driver Verifier does, if it finds a faulty driver it will BSOD.

So this is good, now just run this so we can start to troubleshoot what driver it was:

BSOD posting instructions.

Cheers, Boris :)
alright i think this drivers are causing BSODs

dump_atapi.sys
dump_dumpata.sys
dump_dumpfve.sys
Without the actual dump files, it's hard to really know what caused your BSODs.

Please rerun the DMLC tool once more to get latest crash dumps, also it would be very annoying if I start to search for fixes for problems that aren't really there.

Cheers, Boris :)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Sep 2016   #18
Puppey

win 7 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Puppey View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post

Hi, you must have misunderstood what the Driver Verifier does, if it finds a faulty driver it will BSOD.

So this is good, now just run this so we can start to troubleshoot what driver it was:

BSOD posting instructions.

Cheers, Boris :)
alright i think this drivers are causing BSODs

dump_atapi.sys
dump_dumpata.sys
dump_dumpfve.sys
Without the actual dump files, it's hard to really know what caused your BSODs.

Please rerun the DMLC tool once more to get latest crash dumps, also it would be very annoying if I start to search for fixes for problems that aren't really there.

Cheers, Boris :)

alright Boris here is the log file that you've asked me
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Sep 2016   #19
BorisTheAnimal

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

Hi Puppey, thanks for the file.

I would recommend that you follow this tutorial for MemTest86+:




BSOD randomly appears in different programs Diagnostic Test BSOD randomly appears in different programs
 RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 7 Forums

Note   Note


MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.


Make a photo of the result and post it.

Cheers, Boris :)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Sep 2016   #20
Puppey

win 7 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BorisTheAnimal View Post
Hi Puppey, thanks for the file.

I would recommend that you follow this tutorial for MemTest86+:




BSOD randomly appears in different programs Diagnostic Test BSOD randomly appears in different programs
 RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 7 Forums

Note   Note


MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.


Make a photo of the result and post it.

Cheers, Boris :)
Thanks for the response!

alright Boris,due to some family problems i am not able to do in coming days but i will try test your suggestion and upload the result.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD randomly appears in different programs




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Win7 64bit BSOD 1E appears randomly
Started getting the 1E BSOD a few weeks ago but it was once in a while. Ran memtest and all tests passed. After I installed a win7 update the BSOD appeared more often, so I got back the a restore point and it was gone again but after a day returned and won't let my pc stay on for more than a few...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD randomly appears in different programs part II
https://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/400278-bsod-randomly-appears-different-programs.html#post3279126 alright here is the part 1 of my problem before i used driver verifier,i used and it appeared few BSOD's with different addresses so here is the BSOD log
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD appears randomly
Hello, I've been having a BSOD problem for a while now. I bought my computer (Sony VAIO S13) in November of last year (2012). After using it for one week, it appeared for the first time. They usually occur once every week in a seemingly random fashion. When it happens, I am generally either...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD, ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40, appears randomly.
Dear All, i have problem with my computer. From time to time appears BSOD. I attached few minidumps, and please analyze it. I tried to open them in BlueScreenViewer and all of them are related to ntoskrnl.exe as i wrote in title. This is my configuration: Seagate 1 TB Barracuda 7200.12...
BSOD Help and Support
New PC - BSOD appears randomly
Hey! I get bsod every now and then. Sometimes it comes when play I games and sometimes I'm just chatting with friends on skype and surfing in the net. First everything freezes up then I get black screen and after that the BSOD appears. Is Windows 7 . . . - x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? X64 - the...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:58.
Twitter Facebook Google+