Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: blue screen of death

19 Nov 2009   #1
p0staboy

windows xp
 
 
blue screen of death

so after i installed nero i restarted my computer then before turning off it goes to the blue screen and says dumping memory. now when ever i open my EI i cant go to any websites it just says their was a error and it refreshes the page and it keeps doing it so i cant go to any pages. any help?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
19 Nov 2009   #2
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by p0staboy View Post
so after i installed nero i restarted my computer then before turning off it goes to the blue screen and says dumping memory. now when ever i open my EI i cant go to any websites it just says their was a error and it refreshes the page and it keeps doing it so i cant go to any pages. any help?

Hi and welcome again
goto C:|windows\minidump, zip the dmp file (*.dmp) and upload it to us for debugging.

Ken J++
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Nov 2009   #3
p0staboy

windows xp
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by p0staboy View Post
so after i installed nero i restarted my computer then before turning off it goes to the blue screen and says dumping memory. now when ever i open my EI i cant go to any websites it just says their was a error and it refreshes the page and it keeps doing it so i cant go to any pages. any help?

Hi and welcome again
goto C:|windows\minidump, zip the dmp file (*.dmp) and upload it to us for debugging.

Ken J++
ok here is the file
Download Minidump.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

19 Nov 2009   #4
torrentg

7600.20510 x86
 
 

Hi.

Did you uninstall Nero?

And wow these are old - Google them in an attempt to find and install updates:

ha10kx2k ha10kx2k.sys Fri Sep 20 00:58:33 2002
ctoss2k ctoss2k.sys Fri Sep 20 01:00:38 2002
ctaud2k ctaud2k.sys Fri Sep 20 01:00:27 2002
sis7012 sis7012.sys Wed Nov 03 02:14:24 2004
ati2mtag ati2mtag.sys Wed May 03 12:50:42 2006 << for video card, go to ATI's site
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Nov 2009   #5
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by p0staboy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by p0staboy View Post
so after i installed nero i restarted my computer then before turning off it goes to the blue screen and says dumping memory. now when ever i open my EI i cant go to any websites it just says their was a error and it refreshes the page and it keeps doing it so i cant go to any pages. any help?

Hi and welcome again
goto C:|windows\minidump, zip the dmp file (*.dmp) and upload it to us for debugging.

Ken J++
ok here is the file
Download Minidump.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
Hey Pboy

for future refernce could you upload the dump directly to us using the attachment icon in the reply form? many of us have our browsers so locked down we cant load that site. the icon is shaped like a paperclip see the pic

Thanks

Ken J++
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Nov 2009   #6
p0staboy

windows xp
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by p0staboy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post


Hi and welcome again
goto C:|windows\minidump, zip the dmp file (*.dmp) and upload it to us for debugging.

Ken J++
ok here is the file
Download Minidump.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
Hey Pboy

for future refernce could you upload the dump directly to us using the attachment icon in the reply form? many of us have our browsers so locked down we cant load that site. the icon is shaped like a paperclip see the pic

Thanks

Ken J++
sorry, here it is.
Attachment 37755
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Nov 2009   #7
p0staboy

windows xp
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by torrentg View Post
Hi.

Did you uninstall Nero?

And wow these are old - Google them in an attempt to find and install updates:

ha10kx2k ha10kx2k.sys Fri Sep 20 00:58:33 2002
ctoss2k ctoss2k.sys Fri Sep 20 01:00:38 2002
ctaud2k ctaud2k.sys Fri Sep 20 01:00:27 2002
sis7012 sis7012.sys Wed Nov 03 02:14:24 2004
ati2mtag ati2mtag.sys Wed May 03 12:50:42 2006 << for video card, go to ATI's site
i just uninstalled nero and same thing. im googling those file names and im just getting information about them. what exactly am i downloading?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 blue screen of death




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Stuck on black screen of death, after blue screen of death
In need of serious help.* To begin, I am stupid and haven't backed up any of my files so for now a windows reinstall is out of the question. (unless it's completely necessary) okay, so the problem: I was using my computer as normal. Then while on Google Chrome, it started getting slow and said...
General Discussion
Geforce 7300 LE - Blue screen of death - Multiple lines down screen.
Today I booted my computer up to be promoted with a black screen, I gave it a good half an hour before forcing it to shutdown, to which when I booted it back up. Was then promoted with a blue screen about the video card not being able to lead, that happened twice. I then booted it into safe...
Graphic Cards
Blue screen of death!!
:cry: i am doing my own things when suddenly the blue screen of death appears.WINDOWS HAS SHUT DOWN TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER,it happened 3-5 times Help please:cry:
BSOD Help and Support
blue screen of death
Ok. I was looking for free movies online when when I click this download I know I shouldn't have but anyway I got the blue screen so I shut down my p.c rebooted then tried to restore it to factory settings but I stell have it I tried rolling back all the drive it would let me that didn't work after...
BSOD Help and Support
Black Screen of Death/Blue Screen of Death
Hello everyone. I have a Toshiba Satellite L450D-13X computer for the kids, and for the price it's a good laptop. Have had no issues with it until two weeks ago when the screen froze for the boys whilst playing a game and downloading a program from the net. Had to do a force shutdown and since...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App