Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.

Windows 7: win7 BSOD STOP:0x50 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA on Lenovo T410

16 May 2017   #11
axe0

Windows 10 Pro

Check Lenovo for Intel graphics driver updates
Code:
0: kd> lmvm igdkmd64
Browse full module list
start             end                 module name
fffff880`0588a000 fffff880`062a8b60   igdkmd64 T (no symbols)           
    Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys
    Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys
    Image name: igdkmd64.sys
    Browse all global symbols  functions  data
    Timestamp:        Wed Aug 25 21:35:58 2010 (4C75709E)
    CheckSum:         00A23ACB
    ImageSize:        00A1EB60
    Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2017   #12
bluesky1

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit

Axe0, Thanks for your help.
I have updated Intel graphics driver.
I have also upgraded laptop to Windows 10 now but BSOD continues.

I am closing this thread and will continue similar thread in windows 10 group.
Sincerely, appreciate your help.
My System SpecsSystem Spec

win7 BSOD STOP:0x50 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA on Lenovo T410

Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD 0x50 page_fault_in_nonpaged_area
Hello Seven Forums, I have recently upgraded my seven year old computer running XP to Windows 7. I realize that by year five, I should have just bought a new computer but my ignorance about upgrades has lead me here. Though my upgrade experience has thus far been better then expected, I have...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD win7proSP1 on Lenovo T410 after upgrade to intel ssd 520 series
Hello Everyone, Odd thing i've experienced yesterday, upgraded lenovo t410 laptop to intel ssd drive 180 GB and decided to instal win7 pro with integrated sp1. In the post installation stage, while setting username and computer name computer crashed with BSOD. It happen 4-5 times. Even...
BSOD Help and Support
Random BSOD Lenovo T410 WER-70590-0.sysdata.xml
Hi there, I have attached the grab all data in the hope someone will be able to advise. My laptop has been giving BSOD for months now, Iv'e uploaded a multitude of drivers and performed registry cleaning etc It happens without much warning apart from a very short freeze, I really need to...
BSOD Help and Support
Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410
I need some help please: I keep getting a BSOD like clockwork on my Laptop. The Laptop can run in safe mode with no issues....Tested this last night and this it was still on this morning. I initially thought it was the ram so I removed the onboard 4Gb and replaced it with a new chip. I...
BSOD Help and Support
Frequent BSOD - new Lenovo T410 laptop
System information: - Lenovo T410 - Bought December 2010 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit OEM - Hitachi 500 GB hard drive - NVIDIA NVS 3100m Optimus Graphics 512MB DDR3 with AMT - 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1067MHz SODIMM Memory (2 DIMM) + I installed another 4 GB I have not reinstalled the...
BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd