Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: strange reacurring BSOD! HELP IF YOU SEE THIS PLZ!!!

09 Dec 2009   #21
torrentg

7600.20510 x86
 
 

In an elevated command prompt, type sfc /scannow and hit enter.

But that probably won't help because I swear you have to have some 3rd party firewall with the netio.sys stop errors you're getting.

Which antivirus are you running? I think I see Avast. Uninstall that to test.

Try this:

Start menu. Type msinfo32 and hit enter. Ctrl+s on the screen that opens. Zip or rar the saved file and attach to a post.


----------

Unrelated, but you should also visit game.amd.com to get the latest driver for your video card too.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
09 Dec 2009   #22
sman5922

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by torrentg View Post
In an elevated command prompt, type sfc /scannow and hit enter.

But that probably won't help because I swear you have to have some 3rd party firewall with the netio.sys stop errors you're getting.

Which antivirus are you running? I think I see Avast. Uninstall that to test.

Try this:

Start menu. Type msinfo32 and hit enter. Ctrl+s on the screen that opens. Zip or rar the saved file and attach to a post.



----------

Unrelated, but you should also visit game.amd.com to get the latest driver for your video card too.
I'v run that corrupt file test twice now before you posted this as recommended by other forum people and microsoft and both times there were no errors. I don't remember but I may have tried 3rd party firewall software a long time ago when i was still running Vista, but i keep my system very neat and I know what programs aren't or are on it and I am pretty sure I uninstalled it a long time ago if I did download komodo or zone.

I am running Avast and I guess I will uninstall it to test if I BSOD again.

I went to toshiba's website itself to get my latest video card driver and I'v installed and uninstalled it like 5 times trying to get the newest driver. Toshiba says its Win7 compatible but AMD says its only Vista compatible. I am now emailing AMD to get them to personally send me the Win7 latest and greatest driver for my radeo x1250.

Here is my system info. By the way, are you saying that my dumps crash at netio.sys everytime?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Dec 2009   #23
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Fail safe cure... do a clean install.. format your drive during installation...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Dec 2009   #24
torrentg

7600.20510 x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tews View Post
Fail safe cure... do a clean install.. format your drive during installation...
In this case, agreed.

There's some "junk" on the machine too such as Bonjour service.

So much better off here with a clean install.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Dec 2009   #25
chev65

Windows 7 Ult, Windows 8.1 Pro,
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by chev65 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sman5922 View Post
This is my fourth post on my problem. I upgraded from Vista Home Premium 32-bit to Win 7 respectively and ever since I've been getting BSOD with bad_pool_header and memory_management errors. Here are 2 dump files and my system info. Please help me! THANK YOU ALL!
You won't be getting much help without filling out your system specs as accurately as possible. Thanks
\

You still havn't even filled out your system specs, I don't even know what kind of laptop you have LOL. You are only hurting yourself by ignoring my request.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Dec 2009   #26
sman5922

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by chev65 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by chev65 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sman5922 View Post
This is my fourth post on my problem. I upgraded from Vista Home Premium 32-bit to Win 7 respectively and ever since I've been getting BSOD with bad_pool_header and memory_management errors. Here are 2 dump files and my system info. Please help me! THANK YOU ALL!
You won't be getting much help without filling out your system specs as accurately as possible. Thanks
\

You still havn't even filled out your system specs, I don't even know what kind of laptop you have LOL. You are only hurting yourself by ignoring my request.
If you would have paid attention I uploaded 2 .nfo files with all my system specs
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Dec 2009   #27
sman5922

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit
 
 

Thanks everybody, if i get one more BSOD i will do a clean install after i get an external HDD to backup my data.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Dec 2009   #28
usasma
Microsoft MVP

 
 

I can't recall if you've done a hard drive diagnostic or a CHKDSK /R. But if you haven't, there's lot's of STOP 0x19 in NTFS.SYS in your MSINFO32 file. This is also essential if you plan on doing a clean install.

I'd suggest these 2 things:
1 - bootable Hard Drive diagnostic: HD Diagnostic
2 - CHKDSK /R
Run CHKDSK /R from an elevated (Run as adminstrator) Command Prompt.
When it tells you it can't do it right now - and asks you if you'd like to do it at the next reboot - answer Y (for Yes) and press Enter. Then reboot and let the test run. It may take a while for it to run, but keep an occasional eye on it to see if it generates any errors. See "CHKDSK LogFile" below in order to check the results of the test.

Elevated Command Prompt
Go to Start and type in "cmd.exe" (without the quotes)
At the top of the Search Box, right click on Cmd.exe and select "Run as administrator"

CHKDSK LogFile
Go to Start and type in "eventvwr.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter
Expand the Windows logs heading, then select the Application log file entry.
Double click on the Source column header.
Scroll down the list until you find the Chkdsk entry.
Copy/paste the results into your next post.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Dec 2009   #29
sman5922

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by usasma View Post
I can't recall if you've done a hard drive diagnostic or a CHKDSK /R. But if you haven't, there's lot's of STOP 0x19 in NTFS.SYS in your MSINFO32 file. This is also essential if you plan on doing a clean install.

I'd suggest these 2 things:
1 - bootable Hard Drive diagnostic: HD Diagnostic
2 - CHKDSK /R
Run CHKDSK /R from an elevated (Run as adminstrator) Command Prompt.
When it tells you it can't do it right now - and asks you if you'd like to do it at the next reboot - answer Y (for Yes) and press Enter. Then reboot and let the test run. It may take a while for it to run, but keep an occasional eye on it to see if it generates any errors. See "CHKDSK LogFile" below in order to check the results of the test.

Elevated Command Prompt
Go to Start and type in "cmd.exe" (without the quotes)
At the top of the Search Box, right click on Cmd.exe and select "Run as administrator"

CHKDSK LogFile
Go to Start and type in "eventvwr.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter
Expand the Windows logs heading, then select the Application log file entry.
Double click on the Source column header.
Scroll down the list until you find the Chkdsk entry.
Copy/paste the results into your next post.
I ran the chkdsk but i cannot find the log file whatsoever. I don't think there were any errors though, i dont know.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Dec 2009   #30
usasma
Microsoft MVP

 
 

Please run the hard drive diagnostic then.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 strange reacurring BSOD! HELP IF YOU SEE THIS PLZ!!!




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
I think I have a reacurring Flash crash. I think.
I regularly get a shockwave crash when using MLBTV w/ Chrome. I far more occasionally get a screen lock crash when playing YouTube videos. Screan locks, but audio continues for sometimes quite a while. I eventually reset. I do regularly get the tuning program to my graphics card (GeoForce 9800...
Browsers & Mail
Strange BSOD, W7-64
Hi all. Sorry for my English. I have serious strange problem. I have two HP DC7800 workstations at home (win7-64bit, e8400, hd6570, 4gb, one 500gb hdd, other 630gb hdd). So, these computers hard working every day (photoshop, premiere, outlook, etc.). And..... 5 days ago i have had very bad...
BSOD Help and Support
Strange BSOD
Just formatted it today, Hardware is about 3 months old. Is Windows 7 . . . - x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 64 - the original installed OS on the system? Windows 7 - an OEM or full retail version? OEM - OEM = came pre-installed on system - Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer - What is the...
BSOD Help and Support
Strange BSoD
I was trying to run a video on netflix streaming, but firefox was not playing the audio. So I started IE9 and the audio ran, but after a few min I got a BSoD. I hope I have everything I need posted in the attachment :) ps: it is win 7 pro X64 with CPU installed December and mobo January
BSOD Help and Support
Strange BSOD
Hello, I am new to the forum. I can see that everyone here knows what they are talking about :D But anyway, for some strange reason I have been getting the BSOD when exiting any graphically intense games. I am not sure why, I believe everything is updated completely, and this issue has just begun....
BSOD Help and Support
Reacurring issues when booting
I have a rather unique situation I think. I have installed a clean version of Win7 Ultimate on my desktop. Now everything the system boots up I get two reacurring issues: 1) Setup is preparing your computer for first use 2) System Preparartion Tool 3.14 System Preparation tool...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App