Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BSOD help needed

14 Feb 2010   #1
praga

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 
frequent BSOD Win 7 64

Hi
Im recently getting alot of BSOD
So can any one read this minidump files and explain the problem to me.
Im getting these BSOD mostly while on boot up
Thanxxx


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
15 Feb 2010   #2
computersplus

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

check the event viewer for event ID's flagged in red and post the event ID # please or post a screen shot
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Feb 2010   #3
praga

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by computersplus View Post
check the event viewer for event ID's flagged in red and post the event ID # please or post a screen shot
I have uploaded the event viewer screenshot
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

15 Feb 2010   #4
computersplus

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

need a screen shot of lower half of screen if there are more errors flagged in red on the page
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Feb 2010   #5
praga

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by computersplus View Post
need a screen shot of lower half of screen if there are more errors flagged in red on the page
there are so many in red this is for today's one
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Feb 2010   #6
stevieray

windows 7 x64 Home Premium
 
 

I ran your 6 minidumps thru debugger, and I got 3 hardware BSOD, a memory corruption BSOD, a sys32 BSOD, and an unknown. I think you have a hardware problem.

Have you tried running memtest? If not, get it and run it overnight... let's see what it says. You also should get a HD diagnostic utility from your HD maker and run a test of the HD.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Feb 2010   #7
computersplus

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

was this a clean install or upgrade

that board has onboard video try removing the ATI card and see if errors stop I am leary of your power supply it's very generic and I'm sure is not providing enough amps on the +12 volt rail
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Feb 2010   #8
praga

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I ran your 6 minidumps thru debugger, and I got 3 hardware BSOD, a memory corruption BSOD, a sys32 BSOD, and an unknown. I think you have a hardware problem.

Have you tried running memtest? If not, get it and run it overnight... let's see what it says. You also should get a HD diagnostic utility from your HD maker and run a test of the HD.
yes i shud do that


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by computersplus View Post
was this a clean install or upgrade
clean install

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by computersplus View Post
you have a lot going on here
yee so many problems with my pc

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by computersplus View Post
that board has onboard video try removing the ATI card and see if errors stop I am leary of your power supply it's very generic and I'm sure is not providing enough amps on the +12 volt rail
PSU is not a generic its genuine 500W, so i guess its not the problem


I'm using and intel motherboard and i did BSEL mod for overclocking i guess the voltage is not enuf
but i did this mod long tym ago n now only im getting this problem.
so i did overclock to 3.2 for 2.4 and under-clocked to 3.0 now i guess now its stable
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Feb 2010   #9
computersplus

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

there is more to a power supply than watts amps are even more important all the watts in the world are useless without enough amps behind it like I said try just onboard video and set things to stock speeds it's the only way your going to get to the bottom of your problems
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Feb 2010   #10
praga

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by computersplus View Post
there is more to a power supply than watts amps are even more important all the watts in the world are useless without enough amps behind it like I said try just onboard video and set things to stock speeds it's the only way your going to get to the bottom of your problems
yee im gonna try that sooner
but i dont think there is a problem with my psu cz its fsp branded and 500W genuine and more than 30A @ 12v rails so thats more than enough for a 4850 and small overclocking
ill try to remove the bsel mod and try
Thanxx for the help
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BSOD help needed




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD help needed please
Hey Guys, I can not pinpoint what is causing my BSOD so I'm asking the experts for some needed help with my situation. I've followed the BSOD posting instructions and have attached the zipped file. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD help needed!
Hi! A few months ago I got a Dell XPS laptop. Immediately it started acting up with constant BSODs, something which revealed to caused by faulty RAM. I got the RAM replaced and the computer worked fine for a few months. Now, though, I'm back in BSOD hell for something that appears to be other...
BSOD Help and Support
BSoD help needed
Hey guys, been getting BSoD on my computer for the last month or two, and it seems to be happening more frequently. Sometimes shortly after windows boots up, and all I do is open up Mozilla. Sometimes it takes an hour, sometimes 4. I have made no changes to my system, hardware or anything since...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD help needed, thank you.
Win 7 Home Premium 64bit OEM AMD X2 555BE to X4 GA-880GM-UD2H 4GB ram Seagate 500GB 7200.12 Prime95 7 hour stable, memtest stable, however it would BSOD when I game and BSOD on me randomly. Help:cry:.
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Help Needed!!!
So for while now I've been experiencing regular BSoDs. I was hoping someone on here could help me out with my problem. I am currently running Windows 7 32-bit, but Vista was originally installed on the system. My computers age is about 2 years (see spec in signature). I installed Windows...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD help needed please
Hi folks, I've just had my first BSOD on this system so could someone please have a look at the attached memory dump for me. I'm not having any problems (well, up to this) computer is running fine. I was just browsing the net when it happened. Thanks in advance
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:44.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App