Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Debug Files Please

06 Jun 2010   #61
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

I have to suspect hardware. Here is a summary of all your BSODs to date:

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY
Code:

Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sun Jun  6 20:16:54.120 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:24.774
BugCheck C9, {224, fffff880011692d8, fffff98017234d30, 3}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PxHlpa64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PxHlpa64.sys
Probably caused by : PxHlpa64.sys ( PxHlpa64+82d8 )
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xc9_224
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP
PROCESS_NAME:  System
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sun Jun  6 15:11:32.547 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:10:43.061
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8005b7a760, fffffa8005b7aa40, fffff80002fcd540}
Probably caused by : hardware_disk
PROCESS_NAME:  csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_IOERR_C000000E
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Mon May 31 13:37:50.046 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:12:46.560
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8005a83600, fffffa8005a838e0, fffff80002fc8540}
Probably caused by : csrss.exe
PROCESS_NAME:  csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_C0000005
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sun May 30 11:17:37.236 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:11:52.015
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa800534ab30, fffffa800534ae10, fffff80002d83540}
Probably caused by : hardware_disk
PROCESS_NAME:  csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_IOERR_C000000E
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sun May 30 07:03:32.859 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 13 days 22:29:16.073
BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc50045600, ffffffffc000000e, 74fb9880, fffff8a008ac0bc8}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+34c4e )
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x7a_c000000e
PROCESS_NAME:  OUTLOOK.EXE
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sun May 30 11:01:40.238 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:56:55.017
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa80050d3b30, fffffa80050d3e10, fffff80002de2540}
Probably caused by : csrss.exe
PROCESS_NAME:  csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_C0000005
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Fri Jun  4 19:49:29.442 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:21:46.081
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa80052f34a0, fffffa80052f3780, fffff80002fdf540}
Probably caused by : csrss.exe
PROCESS_NAME:  csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_C0000005
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Thu Jun  3 19:05:14.317 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 14:01:40.956
BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc400097a0, ffffffffc000000e, 11743f860, fffff880012f402c}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x7a_c000000e
PROCESS_NAME:  System
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Mon May 31 07:53:54.026 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 19:45:45.680
BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc40009860, ffffffffc000000e, 7a52860, fffff8800130c69c}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x7a_c000000e
PROCESS_NAME:  svchost.exe
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Mon May 31 08:01:43.275 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:06:48.055
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa80061c4b30, fffffa80061c4e10, fffff80002d85540}
Probably caused by : hardware_disk
PROCESS_NAME:  wininit.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_IOERR_C000000E
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Mon May 31 13:23:50.431 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:18:14.070
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8005a9eb30, fffffa8005a9ee10, fffff80002fe1540}
Probably caused by : hardware_disk
PROCESS_NAME:  csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_IOERR_C00000C0
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sun Jun  6 21:59:53.225 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:30.880
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8006609680, fffffa8006609960, fffff80002f7d540}
Probably caused by : csrss.exe
PROCESS_NAME:  csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_IOERR
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Try this free stress test: Free Software - GIMPS
Quote:
Prime95 Setup:
- extract the contents of the zip file to a location of your choice
- double click on the executable file
- select "Just stress testing"
- select the "Blend" test. If you've already run MemTest overnight you may want to run the "Small FFTs" test instead.
- "Number of torture test threads to run" should equal the number of CPU's times 2 (if you're using hyperthreading).
The easiest way to figure this out is to go to Task Manager...Performance tab - and see the number of boxes under CPU Usage History
Then run the test for 6 to 24 hours - or until you get errors (whichever comes first).
The Test selection box and the stress.txt file describes what components that the program stresses.
Test your hard drive too. See this page: HD Diagnostic


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
06 Jun 2010   #62
thomamon

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
 
 

Yes, one thing I have determined is that my second hard drive is failing, I've run the WD Diagnostics and it failed the quick test. Can that lead to the Kernel 41 error?


Gonna run the other utility now... But for some reason the internet is coming so slow over the wireless network right now, the router is about 8 feet away and I have no clue why. On my machine, it is running fine, but its connected to the router directly. I'm using a LinkSys Router and WUSB600N Wireless adapter. I have no clue why out of the blue the internet is doing this tonight... I am ready to throw this computer, I am beyond frustrated at this point.


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
I have to suspect hardware. Here is a summary of all your BSODs to date:

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY
Code:

Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sun Jun  6 20:16:54.120 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:24.774
BugCheck C9, {224, fffff880011692d8, fffff98017234d30, 3}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for PxHlpa64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for PxHlpa64.sys
Probably caused by : PxHlpa64.sys ( PxHlpa64+82d8 )
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xc9_224
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP
PROCESS_NAME:  System
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sun Jun  6 15:11:32.547 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:10:43.061
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8005b7a760, fffffa8005b7aa40, fffff80002fcd540}
Probably caused by : hardware_disk
PROCESS_NAME:  csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_IOERR_C000000E
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Mon May 31 13:37:50.046 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:12:46.560
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8005a83600, fffffa8005a838e0, fffff80002fc8540}
Probably caused by : csrss.exe
PROCESS_NAME:  csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_C0000005
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sun May 30 11:17:37.236 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:11:52.015
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa800534ab30, fffffa800534ae10, fffff80002d83540}
Probably caused by : hardware_disk
PROCESS_NAME:  csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_IOERR_C000000E
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sun May 30 07:03:32.859 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 13 days 22:29:16.073
BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc50045600, ffffffffc000000e, 74fb9880, fffff8a008ac0bc8}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+34c4e )
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x7a_c000000e
PROCESS_NAME:  OUTLOOK.EXE
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sun May 30 11:01:40.238 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:56:55.017
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa80050d3b30, fffffa80050d3e10, fffff80002de2540}
Probably caused by : csrss.exe
PROCESS_NAME:  csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_C0000005
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Fri Jun  4 19:49:29.442 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:21:46.081
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa80052f34a0, fffffa80052f3780, fffff80002fdf540}
Probably caused by : csrss.exe
PROCESS_NAME:  csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_C0000005
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Thu Jun  3 19:05:14.317 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 14:01:40.956
BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc400097a0, ffffffffc000000e, 11743f860, fffff880012f402c}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x7a_c000000e
PROCESS_NAME:  System
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Mon May 31 07:53:54.026 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 19:45:45.680
BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc40009860, ffffffffc000000e, 7a52860, fffff8800130c69c}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x7a_c000000e
PROCESS_NAME:  svchost.exe
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Mon May 31 08:01:43.275 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:06:48.055
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa80061c4b30, fffffa80061c4e10, fffff80002d85540}
Probably caused by : hardware_disk
PROCESS_NAME:  wininit.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_IOERR_C000000E
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Mon May 31 13:23:50.431 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:18:14.070
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8005a9eb30, fffffa8005a9ee10, fffff80002fe1540}
Probably caused by : hardware_disk
PROCESS_NAME:  csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_IOERR_C00000C0
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Sun Jun  6 21:59:53.225 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:30.880
BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8006609680, fffffa8006609960, fffff80002f7d540}
Probably caused by : csrss.exe
PROCESS_NAME:  csrss.exe
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xF4_IOERR
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
Try this free stress test: Free Software - GIMPS
Quote:
Prime95 Setup:
- extract the contents of the zip file to a location of your choice
- double click on the executable file
- select "Just stress testing"
- select the "Blend" test. If you've already run MemTest overnight you may want to run the "Small FFTs" test instead.
- "Number of torture test threads to run" should equal the number of CPU's times 2 (if you're using hyperthreading).
The easiest way to figure this out is to go to Task Manager...Performance tab - and see the number of boxes under CPU Usage History
Then run the test for 6 to 24 hours - or until you get errors (whichever comes first).
The Test selection box and the stress.txt file describes what components that the program stresses.
Test your hard drive too. See this page: HD Diagnostic
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jun 2010   #63
richc46

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10, Home Clean Install
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by richc46 View Post
Hard Drive Diagnostics Tools and Utilities (Storage) - TACKtech Corp.

https://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tml#post566952

The debug tool is good, but not always precise. I can give you the leads then its up to you.
To help you decide about the Hard drive, follow the links
Good, now we have 2 opinions about the hard drive. I think you should back up any documents or files.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

06 Jun 2010   #64
thomamon

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by richc46 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by richc46 View Post
Hard Drive Diagnostics Tools and Utilities (Storage) - TACKtech Corp.

https://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tml#post566952

The debug tool is good, but not always precise. I can give you the leads then its up to you.
To help you decide about the Hard drive, follow the links
Good, now we have 2 opinions about the hard drive. I think you should back up any documents or files.
The hard drive is backed up, it is backed up on a nightly basis.

My question is this, the hard drive that had the error on the test is a storage drive, not the boot drive with Windows 7 on it. Can that still cause it to reboot and all this fun stuff?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jun 2010   #65
thomamon

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
 
 

What is csrss.exe? I googled and see it is a worm?

Running tests now. How long does GIMPS take to run?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jun 2010   #66
thomamon

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
 
 

Well, I ran GIMPS, not really sure but it looks OK.

This is what I see on the website:

Last Activity 2010-06-07 02:48, Updated 2010-06-07 02:48, Registered 2010-06-07 02:48 GUID 80976D26273B9036DD10B51EB2E55AB9 Software Version Windows64,Prime95,v25.11,build 2 Model Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz Features Dual core, Prefetch,SSE,SSE2,SSE4 Speed 2.999 GHz (4.798 GHz P4 effective equivalent) L1/L2 Cache 32 / 6144 KB Computer Memory 4095 MB configured usage 8 MB day / 8 MB night Reliability, Confidence 1.00, 0.0 Reset, I fixed the hardware Status Trusted software version Hours per day 24 hours (day memory use starts 07:30 and ends 23:30) Work Preference CPU/Work thread 1: GIMPS - what makes sense [default]TF-LMH - trial factoring LMHTF - trial factoringPM1-S - factor P-1 small (future)PM1-L - factor P-1 largeECM - factor ECM smallLL - LL first testD - LL double-checkLL-WR - LL test for world recordLL-10M - LL test 10+ million digitsLL-100M - LL test 100+ million digitsLL-NF - LL test with no factoringECM-F - factor ECM FermatPRP - (reserved future)
CPU/Work thread 2: GIMPS - what makes sense [default]TF-LMH - trial factoring LMHTF - trial factoringPM1-S - factor P-1 small (future)PM1-L - factor P-1 largeECM - factor ECM smallLL - LL first testD - LL double-checkLL-WR - LL test for world recordLL-10M - LL test 10+ million digitsLL-100M - LL test 100+ million digitsLL-NF - LL test with no factoringECM-F - factor ECM FermatPRP - (reserved future)
This CPU setting is ignored when you have a default Work Preference on your account or a work preference configured in the software program other than 'Do what makes sense.'
Workload Cache days GHz-days credited 0.000 GHz-days (in the last 365 days) Work units completed (in the last 365 days) Work units assigned 2 CPU rolling average 1000 / 1000 (100%) Execution priority 1 (default) Benchmarks None recorded


The good news is it didn't crash all night long while running, but what do I do now? Where do I go from here?

EDIT: The other weird thing is that after her computer does crash and reboot, she has to reenter all her passwords on FireFox and IE.


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
I have to suspect hardware. Here is a summary of all your BSODs to date:
Try this free stress test: Free Software - GIMPS
Quote:
Prime95 Setup:
- extract the contents of the zip file to a location of your choice
- double click on the executable file
- select "Just stress testing"
- select the "Blend" test. If you've already run MemTest overnight you may want to run the "Small FFTs" test instead.
- "Number of torture test threads to run" should equal the number of CPU's times 2 (if you're using hyperthreading).
The easiest way to figure this out is to go to Task Manager...Performance tab - and see the number of boxes under CPU Usage History
Then run the test for 6 to 24 hours - or until you get errors (whichever comes first).
The Test selection box and the stress.txt file describes what components that the program stresses.
Test your hard drive too. See this page: HD Diagnostic
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jun 2010   #67
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

I suggest disconnecting the storage drive. Still run a test on your OS drive: HD Diagnostic
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jun 2010   #68
thomamon

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
I suggest disconnecting the storage drive. Still run a test on your OS drive: HD Diagnostic
So you think it may still be the drive that Windows 7 is on? I ran the diagnostics on that one too, both the quick and thorough but nothing came back. Will try using the link right now.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jun 2010   #69
thomamon

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathan_King View Post
I suggest disconnecting the storage drive. Still run a test on your OS drive: HD Diagnostic
OK, quick test done successful. Thorough test is running now.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jun 2010   #70
thomamon

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
 
 

Well, the thorough test just ended and what do you know...

"Errors found - The drive has been repaired. Error/Status Code: 0223"

Should I replace it or is it really repaired?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Debug Files Please




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
can someone please help me debug
So I built this computer several months ago. And this is the first bsod ive gotten, so its very strange, and its really bothering me. It happened while I was playing a game (one that i play all the time). Im going to upload the dmp file, so you guys can help me figure this out. My system specs...
BSOD Help and Support
Debug Errors
Hi, would someone please have a look at the attached log file and see if they can suggest ways to resolves the errors I keep getting. Windows 7 64 bit Professional Service Pack 1 Processor: Intel Core i5 2500K Motherboard: Foxconn H67M-S/H67M-V/H67 Memory: 8192MB (2 x 4096 DDR3-SDRAM ) ...
BSOD Help and Support
Debug
Hi Can anyone tell me what I need to do to read the .DMP files in the minidump directory. Windows 7 32 bit. Thanxhttp://cdn.sevenforums.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
BSOD Help and Support
taskhost - Debug (I think)
Hi everyone, First of all, I'd like to thank you all who are interested in helping me. I have turned off my computer last night and everything was working fine except when I turned it on about an hour ago, it started to give debug messages on the screen. On the window that pops up, states the...
BSOD Help and Support
Debug please!
thanks guys
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

й Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:45.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App