Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Happy Birthday Joan!

01 Aug 2010   #51
PooMan UK

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Penblwydd Hapus
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Aug 2010   #52
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Penblwydd Hapus
I had to check that one out,

penblwydd hapus - Wiktionary
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Aug 2010   #53
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
ATTACH]
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Well, it wouldn't be fair to let Pebbly have all the fun, so happy birthday Joan!
whats for breakfrast pet!
I want to know who's that little one, I took the magnifier up to 400 and couldn't make out who it was
i was afraid that may have been the case, i blame anthony it was all his doing, i just planted the seed. it was a snip of your hubby on the above body. the pic of your hubby was from the "post a picture of you thread" (you posted one with your family and pointed out which person was your hubby)
Anthony wasn't paid he was blackmailed.
hope you had a lovely day.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Aug 2010   #54
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by SIW2 View Post
Glad you are still up Joan - just in time to wish you a Happy b'day.
Sorry I'm late answering but thank you for the wishes.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Aug 2010   #55
thefabe

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit / XP Home sp3
 
 

Well now it's my turn to be late. Happy Birthday Joan, Hope you have a great day and many more to come. Eric
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Aug 2010   #56
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Penblwydd Hapus
Thank you.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Penblwydd Hapus
I had to check that one out,

penblwydd hapus - Wiktionary
I'm glad you put that link up Derek I don't speak or understand Welsh just guessed it would say Happy Birthday
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Aug 2010   #57
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
ATTACH]
whats for breakfrast pet!
I want to know who's that little one, I took the magnifier up to 400 and couldn't make out who it was
i was afraid that may have been the case, i blame anthony it was all his doing, i just planted the seed. it was a snip of your hubby on the above body. the pic of your hubby was from the "post a picture of you thread" (you posted one with your family and pointed out which person was your hubby)
Anthony wasn't paid he was blackmailed.
hope you had a lovely day.
Aah right I'm with you now, how come he doesn't look that good in real life.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Aug 2010   #58
Joan Archer

Windows 10 64bit/Windows 10 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thefabe View Post
Well now it's my turn to be late. Happy Birthday Joan, Hope you have a great day and many more to come. Eric
Thank you Eric, better late than never
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Aug 2010   #59
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post

I want to know who's that little one, I took the magnifier up to 400 and couldn't make out who it was
i was afraid that may have been the case, i blame anthony it was all his doing, i just planted the seed. it was a snip of your hubby on the above body. the pic of your hubby was from the "post a picture of you thread" (you posted one with your family and pointed out which person was your hubby)
Anthony wasn't paid he was blackmailed.
hope you had a lovely day.
Aah right I'm with you now, how come he doesn't look that good in real life.
Joan,
It's a plastic inflatable man so you can take him wherever you go.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Aug 2010   #60
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Penblwydd Hapus
Thank you.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Penblwydd Hapus
I had to check that one out,

penblwydd hapus - Wiktionary
I'm glad you put that link up Derek I don't speak or understand Welsh just guessed it would say Happy Birthday
Same here Joan, I just wanted to make what it said.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Happy 5th Birthday, Joan
Happy 5th forum birthday Joan
Chillout Room
Happy Birthday Joan!
Our own Cross Stitching Gadget Loving Iron Lady has a birthday today 1st of August. Happy Big 70, Joan :). Kari
Chillout Room
Happy Birthday Joan Archer
happy birthday joan we had a whip round for some strippers
Chillout Room
Happy Birthday Joan Archer
Happy Birthday Joan. Must feel great to be 21 again.
Chillout Room
Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes! Happy Birthday to everyone else!
Better late than never. For those I missed thanking last Sunday, Thank You. Everyone on the forum helped turned that into the best Birthday I ever had. It was the greatest party I ever attended.:D Heart warming at the very least.
Chillout Room
Happy Birthday Joan
Have a wonderful day! All the best!
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:23.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App