Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Can you recommend a mature cologne for a 30 year old?

10 Aug 2010   #51
brianzion

Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 6.01.7600 SP1 (x64)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by RoloDman View Post
I am still using all the colognes I have from high school and I think it's time for a change. I used to buy cologne depending on what was popular, but now I am interested in getting something mature and sophisticated.

Any suggestions?
old spice mate
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Aug 2010   #52
BugMeister

Windows10 Pro - 64Bit vs.10547
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by brianzion View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by RoloDman View Post
I am still using all the colognes I have from high school and I think it's time for a change. I used to buy cologne depending on what was popular, but now I am interested in getting something mature and sophisticated.

Any suggestions?
old spice mate
tried that - ended up smellin' like 'er Dad

Can you recommend a mature cologne for a 30 year old?-sid.jpg
- an' she weren't 'aving none o' that..


My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Aug 2010   #53
bigmck

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit - Build 7600 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
PS ----Paul Sebastian Gold. Great cologne.
I used to by that at Dillard's but they stop carrying it. Where did you buy yours? I used to call it "Paul Sipowicz". The NYPD Blue guy.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

10 Aug 2010   #54
bigmck

Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit - Build 7600 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Joan Archer View Post
I think the best thing to suggest is go to a store that has samples you can try then find one that you like and it likes you
That reminds me of a story. -- A friend and I went into a department store (we were about 30 years old at the time). We found a counter with many colonges to sample. We spent about 10 minutes there and tried every one. When we got thought, well.......................you can imagine.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Aug 2010   #55
BugMeister

Windows10 Pro - 64Bit vs.10547
 
 

what's that one comes in a white bottle
kidney-bean shaped like a hip-flask..?

i still use the brutal Brut, but it gets a bit whiffy after a while..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Aug 2010   #56
Barman58

Windows 10 Pro x64 1909 - 18363.657 XP/Vista/Win7/Win8.1 in VM for testing
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BugMeister View Post
what's that one comes in a white bottle
kidney-bean shaped like a hip-flask..?

i still use the brutal Brut, but it gets a bit whiffy after a while..

YSL Kuross ??
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Aug 2010   #57
BugMeister

Windows10 Pro - 64Bit vs.10547
 
 

KOUROS

yeah, das nice..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
11 Aug 2010   #58
NinaJay

Windows 7 x 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BugMeister View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by brianzion View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by RoloDman View Post
I am still using all the colognes I have from high school and I think it's time for a change. I used to buy cologne depending on what was popular, but now I am interested in getting something mature and sophisticated.

Any suggestions?
old spice mate
tried that - ended up smellin' like 'er Dad

Attachment 90530



- an' she weren't 'aving none o' that..


Old Spice - doing it right
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
What UPS would you recommend for my PC?
Windows 7 32bit 4GB RAM Quad Core 2.66 GHz GTX 560Ti Bluray and DVD drives (2) TV Tuner thanx in advance
Hardware & Devices
Truths For Mature Humans
1. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong. 2. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger. 3. There is great need for a sarcasm font. 4. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? 5. Was...
Chillout Room
Do You Recommend it?
Hey guys, i got a tall order for you guys. i was wondering if it would be advisable to have 2 AV's, 2 Anti Spyware/Malware, and 2 Fire walls? Recently i had a glitch in the system, some Backdoor virus is trying to get in. Bitdefender is blocking it left and right so im safe. Am i over reacting?...
System Security
Recommend a USB hub?
Could anyone recommend a USB hub?
Hardware & Devices


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35.
Twitter Facebook