Jokes Thread 2


  1. Posts : 8,476
    Windows® 8 Pro (64-bit)
       #1111

    The last point has nothing to do with the question. Looks more like arrogance!!!
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 472
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
       #1112

    Dinesh said:
    The last point has nothing to do with the question. Looks more like arrogance!!!
    your entitled to your opinion...however wrong it may be...
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 1,491
    Win7 Pro-64 Bit
       #1113

    A little old lady from Wisconsin had worked in and around her family dairy farms since she was old enough to walk, with hours of hard work and little compensation.
    When canned Carnation Milk became available in grocery stores in approximately the 1940s, she read an advertisement offering $5,000 for the best slogan. The producers wanted a rhyme beginning with "Carnation Milk is best of all."
    She thought to herself, I know all about milk and dairy farms. I can do this!
    She sent in her entry, and several weeks later, a black limo pulled up in front of her house. A man got out and said, "Carnation LOVED your entry so much, we are here to award you $2,000 even though we will not be able to use it!"
    Jokes Thread 2-1.jpg
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 6,244
    win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
       #1114

    A Frenchman and an Italian were seated next
    to an American on an overseas flight. After a
    few cocktails, the men began discussing their
    home lives.
    "Last night I made love to my wife four times,"
    the Frenchman bragged, "and this morning
    she made me delicious crepes, and she told
    me how much she adored me."
    "Ah, last night I made love to my wife six times,"
    the Italian responded, "and this morning she
    made me a wonderful omelet and told me
    she could never love another man."
    When the American remained silent, the
    Frenchman smugly asked "And how many
    times did you make love to your wife last night?"
    "Once," he replied.
    "Only once?" the Italian arrogantly snorted.
    "And what did she say to you this morning?"
    "Don't stop."
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 6,350
    Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
       #1115

    Excellent Pebbly!


    Reality.
    The evening before when each husband persued his wife the wife gave them that special loving glance and said "Don't start"!
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 4,198
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1116

    pebbly said:
    A Frenchman and an Italian were seated next
    to an American on an overseas flight. After a
    few cocktails, the men began discussing their
    home lives.
    "Last night I made love to my wife four times,"
    the Frenchman bragged, "and this morning
    she made me delicious crepes, and she told
    me how much she adored me."
    "Ah, last night I made love to my wife six times,"
    the Italian responded, "and this morning she
    made me a wonderful omelet and told me
    she could never love another man."
    When the American remained silent, the
    Frenchman smugly asked "And how many
    times did you make love to your wife last night?"
    "Once," he replied.
    "Only once?" the Italian arrogantly snorted.
    "And what did she say to you this morning?"
    "Don't stop."
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 17,545
    Windows 10 Pro x64 EN-GB
       #1117

    pebbly said:
    A Frenchman and an Italian were seated next
    to an American on an overseas flight. After a
    few cocktails, the men began discussing their
    home lives.
    "Last night I made love to my wife four times,"
    the Frenchman bragged, "and this morning
    she made me delicious crepes, and she told
    me how much she adored me."
    "Ah, last night I made love to my wife six times,"
    the Italian responded, "and this morning she
    made me a wonderful omelet and told me
    she could never love another man."
    When the American remained silent, the
    Frenchman smugly asked "And how many
    times did you make love to your wife last night?"
    "Once," he replied.
    "Only once?" the Italian arrogantly snorted.
    "And what did she say to you this morning?"
    "Don't stop."


    The same American once arrived in Florence, Italy. He stepped out of the plane and started laughing, pointing the big sign saying Aeroporto di Firenze over the airport terminal and telling his co-passengers: "Look, no wonder the Italian economy is what it is. They are almost illiterate, can't even spell two simple words like Florence and Airport!".
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 6,244
    win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
       #1118

    Bubba got drunk and died in a fire in his trailer caused by his cigarette. His body was so badly burned that the morgue needed someone to I.D. the body, so they called his two close friends, Jim-Bob and Billy-Joe to come and try to I.D. the body.
    Jim-Bob went in and the mortician pulled back the sheet, and Jim-Bob said, "Yep, he's got burnt up purdy bad. Roll 'im over." So, the mortician rolled him over, and Jim-Bob looked at his butt and said, "Nope, dat ain't Bubba." The mortician didn't say anything, but thought that was a little bit strange.
    Then, he brought in Billy-Joe to I.D. the body. Billy-Joe looked at him and said' "Yep, he's burnt up sumpin' real bad. Roll 'im over." The mortician rolled him over, and Billy-Joe looked down at his butt and said, "Nuh-uh, 'at ain't Bubba. The mortician said, "How can you tell?"
    Billy-Joe said, "Well, Bubba had two ass holes, ya know." "What? He had two ass holes? Impossible!" said the mortician. "Yep. Everyone in town knowed he had two ass holes, cause every time the three of us went to town, everyone would say, 'Here comes Bubba with them two ass holes.' "
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 4,198
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1119

    pebbly said:
    Bubba got drunk and died in a fire in his trailer caused by his cigarette. His body was so badly burned that the morgue needed someone to I.D. the body, so they called his two close friends, Jim-Bob and Billy-Joe to come and try to I.D. the body.
    Jim-Bob went in and the mortician pulled back the sheet, and Jim-Bob said, "Yep, he's got burnt up purdy bad. Roll 'im over." So, the mortician rolled him over, and Jim-Bob looked at his butt and said, "Nope, dat ain't Bubba." The mortician didn't say anything, but thought that was a little bit strange.
    Then, he brought in Billy-Joe to I.D. the body. Billy-Joe looked at him and said' "Yep, he's burnt up sumpin' real bad. Roll 'im over." The mortician rolled him over, and Billy-Joe looked down at his butt and said, "Nuh-uh, 'at ain't Bubba. The mortician said, "How can you tell?"
    Billy-Joe said, "Well, Bubba had two ass holes, ya know." "What? He had two ass holes? Impossible!" said the mortician. "Yep. Everyone in town knowed he had two ass holes, cause every time the three of us went to town, everyone would say, 'Here comes Bubba with them two ass holes.' "
    HAHAHAHA
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 6,244
    win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
       #1120

    Dear Doctor,

    I wish to apply for an operation to make me sterile. My reasons are numerous and after being married for seven years, and having a child each year, I have come to the conclusion that contraceptives are absolutely useless.

    After getting married I was told to use the "Rhythm Method." Whilst trying the samba and the tango my wife fell pregnant, and I ruptured myself doing the Cha-cha.

    My doctor then suggested we use the safe period. At this time we were living with the in-laws and we had to wait three weeks for a safe period, when the house was empty. Needless to say this didn't work.

    A lady of several years experience informed us that if we made love while breast-feeding we would be alright. It's hardly tastes like Coors, but I finished up with clear skin, silky hair and another child on the way.

    Another old wives tale was if my wife jumped up and down after sex this would prevent pregnancy. After breast-feeding (from earlier), if my wife jumped up and down she would have ended up with two black eyes, and even knocked herself unconscious.

    I asked a chemist about the condom. He demonstrated how easy it was to use so I bought a packet. My wife fell pregnant again, which doesn't surprise me, as I fail to see how a Durex stretched over the thumb can prevent a baby.

    My wife was then supplied with the coil and after many unsuccessful attempts to fit it we realized that we had got a left-handed thread and my wife is definitely a right-handed screw.

    The Dutch cap came next. We were very hopeful of this as it did not interfere with our sex life at all. But alas...it did give my wife a severe headache. We were given the largest size, but it was still too tight across her forehead.

    Finally we tried the pill. At first it kept falling out, then we realised we were doing it wrong. My wife started then to put it between her knees, thus preventing me from getting anywhere near her. This did work for a while until the night she forgot it....another child resulted.

    You must appreciate my problem: if this operation is unsuccessful I shall have to revert to oral sex. Although I don't mind just talking about it, it could never be the same as the real thing.

    Yours faithfully,

    Ray Jackson
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:13.
Find Us